剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
-来吧 -你们这些家伙 我在工作
- Come on. - You guys, I'm working.
但你并没有在工作 你没有
But you're not working. You're not.
-你在看克莱奥的视频 -不会吧
- You're reading Cleo's YouTube channel. - No!
你居然在看这个
Is that what you're doing now?
-这才不算工作 -听到了吧
- That's not working. - See?
我的天 你为什么要这样
Oh, my God. Why would you do that?
"艾比·麦卡锡是个需要肉毒杆菌
"Abby McCarthy is a lying, slutty, old hag
又谎话连篇的荡♥妇♥"
who needs Botox."
根本胡说八道
Doesn't even make sense.
你怎么可能是荡♥妇♥
How can you be "A slutty, old hag"?
根本没人想睡你
No one would want to sleep with you.
这话说你正合适
That's your takeaway from that.
-其实 -等一下
- Well, actually-- - Hang on one second.
这完全没有
That's not at all--
姑娘们
Guys, you know what?
其次 每个人都有他的唯一
Secondly, there's someone for everyone.
笨蛋才会把傻话当真
Stoned--stoned--Stoned conversations are only funny to stoned people.
性向随心变 她又变成年龄歧视者了
Sexuality is fluid. She's being an ageist.
还因咱们不在乎她
She's also being unkind to her own gender
就这么刻薄
for not taking issue-- -
哇噻 天哪 天哪
Oh. Oh, my! Oh, my!
你好 你好 你好
Hello, hello, hello.
带我们去贵宾席
Show us the way to the VIP sundeck,
好吗 娃娃脸
will you, doll face?
我们想喝酒
We need a drink.
艾比 你要喝点酒吗
Abby, do you want a drink?
-我去 -对不起
- Oh, my God. - Oh, sorry.
不用了 我要一杯加辣柠檬水
No. I just want a lemon water with cayenne.
-天呐 -四杯木槿玛格丽特
- Oh, my God. - Four hibiscus margaritas
-即将呈上 -不不不
- coming up. - No, no, no, no.
我真的只想喝加辣的柠檬水
I really do want a lemon water with the cayenne.
亲爱的艾比 我不会给你拿柠檬水的
Abby, darling, I am not gonna get you that.
你把她调♥教♥成了这样
You created this monster.
这个周末而已
I didn't mean for this weekend.
迪莉娅 快看 酒自己朝我们来了
Hey, Delia, look, drinks are coming to us.
-这些姑娘们都戴了假发吗 -是的
- Are those girls wearing wigs? - Yes, they are.
-夏敦埃酒还是比诺酒 -好的
- Chardonnay or Pinot? - Oh, yeah.
-谢谢 -给
- Thank you. - Here you are.
这是妈妈的特殊妙药
It's mommy's special medicine,
克莱奥·史蒂文斯敬上
courtesy of Cleo Stevens.
她在为新书《次要宝宝》庆功
She's celebrating her new book, Back-Burner Baby.
她明早还会办新书签售会
And she's doing a book signing tomorrow morning.
-给你一张邀请函 -不用了 谢谢
- Here, take an invite. - No, thank you.
-我也不用 -我更不要了
- No, thank you. - Absolutely not.
-艾比对不起 -这不是你的错
- I'm so sorry, Abby. - It's not your fault.
我早该想到她会在这儿
I should have thought-- of course she's here.
她要宣传新书
She's got a book to promote.
她竟然在出了一本书之后
And she's doing the opening speech?
就能做开幕演讲
After one book--
亲爱的 休息一下
Oh, honey, take a break.
-喝点奶 -我不喝奶
- Have a baba. - I am not having a baba.
我要回房♥间
I'm just gonna go up to the room,
然后自己一个人静静
and I'm going to cleanse quietly by myself.
你们好好玩
You guys enjoy, really. Have fun.
好好玩
Have fun.
-我竟然萌生了一丝满足感 -真好喝
- This is weirdly satisfying. - It's good.
克莱奥那个婊♥子♥真是个天才
That Cleo bitch is a genius.
我的天 这地方棒极了
Oh, my God. This place is insane.
做完护理之后 我们应该试试北极冰屋
After our treatments, we have to try this Arctic Ice Room.
-真的会下雪 -不会吧
- It snows. - No way.
有助于紧致毛孔
It's really good for tightening your pores...
对那些心火旺盛的人也很有帮助
and for people who can't chill out.
报告还没出来吗
No report yet?
你懂的
You know how it is.
这种事一波接一波没完没了
This stuff goes on and on and on.
-莱拉 事情会顺利的 -我知道
- Lyla, it's gonna be fine. - I know.
就算不顺利 公♥司♥也会帮你搞定
And if it isn't, the firm will make sure it is.
-去你的 -艾比
- Blow me. - Abby.
-天哪 简直荒谬 -我的天
- God, this is so ridiculous. - Oh, my God.
我告诉你们 这太过分了
I'm telling you, you have to hear this.
简直就是胡说八道 你们听
This is such bull. Listen to this.
"给宝宝洗澡太累人了
"Bath time--it's exhausting,
妈咪都没时间端起红酒好好品味了
and it conflicts with mama's chance to get her wine on,
所以还是算了吧
so skip it.
要是你给宝宝洗头超过一周一次
If you're washing your kid's hair more than once a week,
难怪你忘了怎么给你老公涂剃须膏
no wonder you're too cranky to lather up your husband."
她是很恶心 但你不能因此和自己过不去
Yes, she's filthy, but you cannot let it get to you.
把你的平板给我 快点给我
Just give me the iPad. Just hand me the iPad right now.
-快给我呀 -你们能不能小声点
- Just give me the iPad. - Can you please keep it down?
-这里是静室 -不好意思
- This is the quiet room. - Sorry...
-对不起 -我们是够吵的
- Sorry. - We're not quiet.
-那本书真是挽救了我的生活 -是吗
- And that book saved my life. - Really?
-老天哪 -不是吧
- Oh, my God. - Jesus Christ.
我很好奇 你喜欢这里面哪一章呢
I'm so curious. Which chapter spoke to you?
是不是"省去刷牙的步骤"那一章
Was it perhaps "Brush Off Brushing Teeth"?
女士 对不起 看来我得再次
Excuse me, ma'am. This is the third time.
请你们离开了 这已经是第三次了
I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
我才不走呢 我坚决不会让
I'm not leaving because I'm not gonna
克莱奥·史蒂文斯的粉丝毁了我做按♥摩♥的心情
let some Cleo Stevens groupie steal my massage.
老天 你是不是艾比·麦卡锡
Oh, my God. Are you Abby McCarthy?
-好吧我们这就走 -真该走了
- Okay, we're going. - Time to go.
-不好意思 -我会向你证明
- Sorry. - I will have you know
你的偶像就是个虐待儿童的疯子
that your hero is an advocate for child abuse.
淡定点 不然就只能给你冲个冷水澡了
Relax! Or we'll waterboard you.
你别对每件事都这么斤斤计较
You must stop taking everything so seriously.
-什么排毒计划 -艾比
- I hate this cleanse. - Abby.
-赌城之旅也不宁静了吧 -的确
- Mellow Vegas, not happening. - It is not happening.
-没错 -我再也受不了了
- No. - I can't do it anymore.
我脑袋里嗡嗡作响
My head feels like it has bees in it.
你别再搞什么排毒 什么静心了
No more cleanse, no more reflection.
-你需要真正的赌城之旅 -很带感的那种
- You need real Vegas. - The one with the good times.
-没错 -而且不许你再破坏
- Yeah. - The one where you're not ruining
我们的好心情 你能做到吗
everybody else's good time. Can you do that?
真是对不起
I'm so sorry.
我保证 再也不提克莱奥这茬了
I'm done with my Cleo obsession, I promise.
-我们这就去嗨一把 -对嘛
- Let's do it. - Yes.
美女们 嗨起来
Ladies, let's tear it up.
干杯
Cheers!
干杯 太棒了
Cheers, yes!
艾比 艾比
Abby, Abby, Abby, Abby.
这可是龙舌兰和香槟
That is tequila and champagne.
你都三天没碰酒了
You've been detoxing for three days,
现在你的肝可嫩得像个处♥女♥
so your liver's like a little virgin.
所以我在破戒啊
Now I am retoxing.
我还要重新加入你们
And I am reengaging.
真抱歉之前一直都魂不守舍的
I am so sorry that I have been so gone.
莱拉 和我们说说孩子监护权的事儿吧
Lyla, what's happening with the custody?
停 今天不说这个
No, we're not talking about that.
好吧 莱拉
Got it. Lyla...
-我们得给你找个男人 -对啊
- We need to get you laid. - Oh, my God, yes.
丹就算了吧 估计跟强♥奸♥差不多
Dan doesn't count, because that was a felonious lay.
-强♥奸♥ -莱拉 你都没和人上♥床♥吗
- Felonious? - Lyla, are you not having sex?
-别说了 -莱拉
- Oh, please. - Lyla,
为啥你和迪莉娅互相看不顺眼
talk about why you two hate each other exactly.
-我没有 -我们没有看不顺眼
- I don't-- - We don't hate each other.
-就是 -可能就是没开好头吧
- We don't. - Got off on the wrong foot?
没错 她威胁我
Agreed. She threatened me.
我就威胁她 下一个话题
I threatened her. Next subject.
-菲比 -说
- Phoebe. - Yes?
你明天就要拍广♥告♥了
Ad shoot, do you need any help
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表