剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
要不要我帮你搞定婴儿模特啊
with the model babies in the morning?
当然需要
Yes, I do,
整个造型都是我一个人负责 忙死了
because I'm styling the entire thing myself.
那你会来吗
So, yes, will you come?
当然了 要不然我还能去哪
I'm there. I mean, what else am I gonna do?
去克莱奥·史蒂文斯的签售会吗
Am I gonna go to Cleo Stevens' book signing?
人鱼先生
Merman!
人鱼先生 再给我来一杯"爱草"好吗
My merman, can I have another "Sagebush"?
是"艾草"
Sagebrush. Sage.
你难道没发现他是个人鱼吗
Didn't you know he was a merman?
告诉你个小秘密 他是有尾巴的
Do you know that he has a tail? It's a secret.
我看那人鱼肯定觉得你喝大了
I think the merman thinks that you've had enough.
你快吃点东西吧
You need to eat.
-给我们来点水好吗 -你得吃点东西
- Can you bring some water? - You need to eat something.
-是啊 -肚子里没食物垫底可不行
- Oh, good idea. - You didn't lay a bread base.
-没错 -老天哪
- Yeah. - Oh, my God.
什么赌城宁静之旅 真无聊
Mellow Vegas was so boring.
我想要赌城派对之旅
I want party Vegas.
-赌城派对之旅 -好 干杯
- Party Vegas! - Yeah. Cheers to that!
干杯
Cheers!
我又毁了赌城之旅
I'm ruining our trip.
我就是个派对终结者
I'm a party downer...
还在社交媒体上受挤兑
and a social-media pariah.
姑娘们 这里是赌城啊
Ladies, this is Las Vegas.
我们再找个新乐子不就得了
We just need a new plan of attack.
-不如去玩老虎机 -老虎机 算了吧
- We could play slots. - Slots? No.
快点 快点
Come on, baby!
快快快 给我们看看是什么
Come on, come on, come on. Let's see it, let's see it.
-庄家是17点 -太棒了
- And dealer gets 17. - Oh, my goodness.
真不错
That's good!
连赢五轮
Boom! Five, five in a row.
-连赢五轮 -厉害
- Five in a row. - That is exciting.
-是啊 -多棒
- Yes! - Yes!
你很快就会输的
It can't last.
免费按♥摩♥噢 免费按♥摩♥
Oh, free massage. Free massage.
快下注 你怎么不下注啊
Bet, please. Are you not going to bet?
不下 我还在处在事业危机中
No, aforementioned career crisis.
怎么停了 别走啊
What? Don't stop.
你都不下注 人家当然不会让你坐这儿
I don't know if they'll let you sit here if you don't bet.
我会跟的
I'll ride along.
艾比出手就是阔 一百块
Whoo. Abby is high-rolling with $100.
我知道 我忍♥不住啊
I know. I can't handle it.
13啊 这是谁的13
13? Who gets 13?
不是吧 难以置信
Oh, my God. My stomach just dropped.
我不叫了 庄家有个J
I'll stay. Dealer's got a jack.
我要发牌 发牌
I'll, uh, hit, hit.
-23 -什么
- 23. - What?
夏令营泡汤了
Boom! There goes summer camp.
-这怎么好玩了 -不好玩啊
- How is this fun? - It isn't.
你要冷静 摆出扑克脸
You just got to be stoic. Game face. Stoic.
我还是跟你吧 菲比
I'll ride along with you, Phoebe.
再来一次
I'll go one more.
你有什么感觉吗
Do you feel anything?
也许他给我量还不够多
Maybe he didn't give me enough.
我觉得像晕船一样
I feel seasick.
也许我们就不该来这儿
Maybe this was a mistake.
你为什么要杀死卡西迪
Hey, why did you have to kill Cassidy?
他是爱你的啊 迪迪
He loved you, Deedee.
迪迪只是我在电视上的角色
Deedee's just a character I play on TV.
贝卡
Becca.
她根本不存在
She doesn't exist.
她不存在
She doesn't exist.
你知道的
You know.
你知道的
You know.
我只想做导演
I just want to direct.
我想做导演
I want to direct!
-来吧 -不是吧
- Come on. - No!
-来吧 -不
- Come on! - No!
来吧
Come on.
-21点 -不
- And 21. - No!
-我讨厌你 -得了吧
- I hate you. - Come on.
联♥合♥国♥儿童基金会都能用能用
UNICEF could've just built a school
我们输在这里的钱建所学校了
with the money we lost at this table.
太疯狂了
That is so crazy.
-你们为什么要这样 -你没事吧
- Why would you do that? - You okay?
你要不要去房♥间休息一下
Do you want to, like, go up to the suite, maybe take a nap?
什么
What?
你要...休息一下吗
Do you need to take-- take a break,
去房♥间里放松一下什么的
go up to the suite, and, like, just decompress or something?
你是想把我踢出去
You're voting me off the island.
-我没有 -好好享受热毛巾浴吧 艾比
- I am not. - Enjoy the warm towels, Abby.
-反正我要走了... -不 没关系
- I have to go anyways, so... - No, it's fine.
我走吧 我还是走吧
I'll go. I'm gonna go.
你想让我们陪你吗
Do you want somebody to go with you?
不
No.
没关系 我认命了
I'm fine. No, I take that.
这付贷款都要付两次呢
That's, like, two mortgage payments.
克莱奥·史蒂文斯
-您又赢了 -谢谢
- Another win for you. - Thank you.
谢谢 这太疯狂了
Thank you. This is--this is crazy.
你能算牌吗
Can you count or something?
你是想问我是不是作弊了吗
Am I cheating? Is that what you're saying?
当然没有
Absolutely not.
咱们 咱们还是好好玩吧
Let's just-- let's just keep it fun.
我当然想好好玩啦
I would love to have some fun,
但你非要这样暗示...
but when you imply that somehow...
-没有... -我利用系统漏洞啊
- No, no. - I'm scamming the system
赢得不干不净啊
and not legitimately winning.
咱们还是...
Let's just...
你知道吗
You know, um...
那边有个男人已经
for a while now, there is a gentleman
盯着我们好一会了 别去看他
who has been staring at us. Don't look!
请你别回头看 他走过来了
Please don't look. He--he's coming over.
他过来了 不 不是这个意思
He's coming over. No, no, not like that.
Delbar 是你吗
Delbar, is that you?
Delbar
Delbar?
你好
Hey, there.
-忙了一天吗 -是啊
- Long day? - Yeah.
你叫什么
Got a name?
珍妮特·拉罗卡
Um, Janet Larocca.
-你好 珍妮特 -你好
- Hey, Janet. - Hi.
你看上去太美了 珍妮特
You're a terrific-looking lady, Janet.
我叫格伦·梅尔尼克
My name's Glen Melnick.
我是来这里开眼镜研讨会的
I'm in town for the eyewear convention.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
最近涌现出了很多新产品
Lot of new product to introduce.
我的新眼镜甚至有透射功能
My new glasses actually have X-ray vision.
我不戴眼镜 格伦
I am not wearing any glasses, Glen,
但我还是能看到你手指上的婚戒
but I can see you're wearing a wedding ring.
赌城发生的事...
What happens in Vegas...
美女
Hey, beautiful.
怎么了 你等不及了吗
What's going on? You couldn't wait for me?
我...
I...
我当然会等你了
I was totally waiting for you.
伙计
Hey, man.
-你好吗 -好极了
- How you doing? - Great.
很高兴见到你 Janet
Um, nice talking to you, Janet.
无害不罚
No harm, no foul.
谢谢你给我解围
Thanks for the rescue.
我本来准备自己一个人犯暴食之罪
Um, I was planning on committing carbo-cide alone.
-你想要回去吗 -不用
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表