剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
羞辱我 逼迫我 强迫我
Guilt, duty, obligation.
-别让我打电♥话♥ -莱拉
- Please don't make me call. - Lyla.
她会记我一辈子债的
It's like a wookiee life debt.
-你必须打 -求你了
- You have to. - Please.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我知道这么晚还打给你很不好 真的
I realize it's a lot to ask at this late hour, believe me.
我也不想求你帮忙 但不是为了我
I don't want to be asking it, but it's not for me.
等等 你在干什么
Hey, hey, hey, what are you doing?
-别说了 别说了 -没错 坦白说
- Hey, stop, stop, stop. - Obviously, generally speaking,
-我们没什么交情 -简直服了你
- we don't have a bond. - You are incredible.
-我们没交情 -迪莉娅
- We don't have a bond. - Delia.
你能拿到吗
Hi, can you make it happen?
-真的吗 -什么
- Really? - What?
天哪 你简直就是一身闪亮阿玛尼的骑士
Oh, my God, you are our knight in shining Armani.
-爱死你了 好的 拜拜 -天哪天哪
- We love you. Thank you. Bye. - Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
-天哪 -她太好了
- Oh, my God. - She's so great.
20分钟后她就会拿着海报来找我们
She's going to meet us with the poster in 20 minutes.
-她怎么做到的 -20分钟
- How does she do that? - 20 minutes.
-她怎么做到的 -我也不知道
- How does she do it? - I don't know.
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
我爱你
I love you.
你为什么谢她
Why are you thanking her?
你能相信吗
Can you believe this?
我要吃
I want...
结婚以后 我本来超级渴望
I would have killed for a night alone in my house
能独自过一晚上
when I was married,
现在梦想实现了 我却崩溃了
and now that I get it, I fell apart.
-可以理解 -真好吃
- Of course. - Oh, my God.
因为现在情况不一样了
Because it's a different kind of alone.
你现在是真的孤身一人
Now you're alone alone.
你这是安慰吗
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
-你觉得呢 -不是
- Did it? - No.
不是
No.
大概是 离婚八个月以后
I think it was, like, eight months into my divorce
我才意识到 也许我并不是特别饥渴
that I realized maybe I'm not incredibly horny.
也许我每次一有空
Maybe I just sleep with these people
就跟人上♥床♥
on my free nights
是因为我渴望陪伴
because I want the company.
太荒谬了 不是吗
That's so crazy, right?
是啊
Yeah.
不 你只是单纯饥渴而已 宝贝
No, you're incredibly horny, honey.
我同意
I know I am.
-我特别饥渴 -是的
- I am incredibly horny. - Yeah.
现在就有点饥渴
I'm horny right now.
美女们 早上好
Morning, ladies.
你好
Hi.
大美女
Hi, gorgeous.
莱拉
Lyla.
要么你胸上放了一千块的可♥卡♥因♥
You've got a thousand bucks worth of cocaine on your chest,
要么就是跟甜甜圈先生亲热了一顿
or you're getting it on with Mr. Donut.
迪莉娅 实在谢谢你
Delia, thank you so much
说不定打扰了你一夜春宵
for interrupting what was probably an awesome evening.
没什么
No problem.
普林斯来参加多尼家的派对 你知道的
Prince showed up at Downey's party, and you know,
我很喜欢他 但他躲躲藏藏的
I love the little guy, but he just takes over.
本来也准备走的
So ready to go.
我有东西要给你
I have something for you.
你是在找这个吗
Is this what you were looking for?
天哪 就是这个
Oh, my God, yes.
天哪 太谢谢你了
Oh, my God, thank you so much.
太感谢 太谢谢你了
Thank--you have no idea. Thank you so much.
永远别说我不愿为了客户
Never let it be said I do not go the extra mile
做额外的牺牲
for a client...
或者为朋友
or a friend.
-是英文版吗 -谢谢 迪莉娅
- Is it in English? - Thank you, Delia.
轰轰烈烈的海报门
And so the great poster-capade
终于告一段落
comes to a close.
有需要随时打给我们 好吗
Call us if you need anything, all right?
-拜拜 -拜
- Bye. - Bye.
过来
Come here.
你是超棒的妈妈
You are a great mom.
一切都会好的
It's all gonna be okay.
-好 谢谢 我明白了 -行
- Yup. Thank you. I know. - Okay.
-拜拜 -拜拜
- Bye. - Bye.
是什么来着
Oh, what is it?
这一切怎么会好
How is this all gonna be okay?
妈妈
Hi, mom.
-玩得开心吗 -你说得对 妈妈
- Did you have fun? - You were right, mom.
爸爸家特别好玩
Dad's place was super fun.
那就好
I bet it was.
你搞什么 杰克
Seriously, Jake?
说来话长
Look, it's a long story.
什么说来话长
It shouldn't be a story.
你明明答应过我
You said you would tell me
这种事发生之前先告诉我
before something like this happened.
孩子们过得很开心 莉莉也觉得特别幸福
Well, the kids had a great time, and lilly was in heaven.
那肯定
Oh, I bet she was.
她跟贝卡是同龄人
She and Becca are in the same peer group.
我们明明说好
We had a deal:
除非对方很重要 否则不去见
no others until they're significant.
也许她很重要呢
Maybe she is.
你有没有想过
Did it ever occur to you
也许贝卡对我很重要呢
that maybe Becca is significant to me?
-妈妈 -我们确实说好了 我很抱歉
- Mom! - Look, we did have an agreement, and I'm sorry.
你从哪儿拿到这么好看的光剑
Where'd you get this cool lightsaber?
那不是光剑
That's not a lightsaber.
这是妈妈的玩具
That's mommy's toy.
我们不是说好 除非对方很重要
I thought we weren't gonna introduce the kids
否则不介绍给孩子
to significant others.
-我还是走吧 -快滚
- I'll just go. - Yeah.
-好 -最好快走
- Yeah. - That'd be great.
妈妈
Mom?
怎么了
Yeah?
怎么回事
What's up?
家里有相纸吗
Do we have photo paper?
办公室有 怎么了
Yeah, in the office. Why?
你看这张照片
Look at this great shot.
我打算打印出来挂在床前
I'm gonna print it and hang it over my bed.
那海报怎么办
What about the poster?
海报无所谓
Posters are whatever.
这样能表明她是我的朋友
This shows she's my actual friend.
真的吗
Really?
我的Ins昨晚都被刷爆了
My instagram blew up last night.
太棒了 妈妈
It was amazing, mom.
泽安德·普赖斯还邀请我下周去他家玩
And I got invited to Xander Price's house next weekend.
所以你就准备利用贝卡·莱利的名声
So you're just gonna trade on Becca Riley's fame
来让自己受欢迎吗
so that you can be popular?
什么
What?
我只是说 你不会希望
I'm just saying you don't want people
大家跟你交朋友的理由是那样的
to be friends with you for the wrong reasons.
你只是嫉妒她的美貌与年轻
You're just jealous 'cause she's so pretty and young.
等等
Hold on, there.
爸爸找到了很棒的女友
Dad found someone awesome.
知道为什么吗 因为他很棒
You know why? 'cause he's awesome.
把他轰出去是个错误吧
So it's too bad you kicked him out, huh?
你孤身一人而且处理不好
But it's not my fault that you're alone
不是我的错
and you can't handle it.
简直不敢相信你跟贝卡·莱利一起唱了K
I can't believe you did Karaoke with Becca Riley.
相信我 有一天莉莉会是这样
Trust me, some day Lilly is gonna be like,
"我爸跟贝卡·莱利一起出去的时候
"Oh, my dad was ancient when he was going out
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表