剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
你这么忙 自己的生活可怎么办
How do you even have a personal life?
我没说错吧
Right?
其实我就是在工作中认识我男友的
Well, I met my boyfriend on this job, actually.
-真的吗 -真的
- You did? - Yeah.
一开始我还挺怕他
I kind of scared him at first.
我觉得他似乎只和胸小的女人
I think that he's only ever dated women
交往
with very little substance.
好了 闲扯到此为止
Anyway, enough chitchat.
言归正传
Back to work.
你觉得灰褐色怎么样
What do you think about the greige?
马克·雅各布半年前就用过这个颜色
Yeah, Marc Jacobs did greige two seasons ago.
有点过时了吧
It feels a little dated.
好的 没问题
Okay. No problem.
我再看看有没有其他好颜色
I'll bring in some other choices.
你在这儿啊
There you are.
今晚还能和我一起共进晚餐吗
Now, do I still have you for dinner?
去罗伊·乔伊的新店怎么样
It's Roy Choi's new place.
罗伊·乔伊 知名韩裔美国厨师
当然了 晚饭一起吃
Oh, I'm there, of course.
那我到楼上等你
I'll wait for you upstairs.
菲比
Phoebe.
-宝贝 -你在这儿干什么
- Hi, babe. - What is it you're doing here?
明天是我传奇之子的媒体预展
My Infant Fabuleux press preview's tomorrow.
卡拉正在帮我设计展会呢 她真的很棒
Carla--amazing, by the way-- is helping me design the space.
-你们两个认识啊 -是的 这是我的
- You two know each other? - Uh, yeah, this is my--
我的前妻 菲比
This is Phoebe, my ex-wife.
-我能和你说两句吗 -当然
- May I have a word with you? - Yeah.
你这是唱哪出
What the hell are you playing at?
好几个月前我就问过你 我能不能
I asked you months ago if I could use the lounge
在贵宾厅举办发布会
for a launch party.
我们一起预定的 记得吗
We booked it, remember?
所以你是说你碰巧找上卡拉了吗
And you just coincidentally wound up working with Carla?
这就是你说的卡拉呀 我才知道
That's your Carla? Oh, my God, I had no idea.
她真的很棒 很可爱
She is amazing. She's really lovely.
亲爱的 我对室内设计向来无感
Babe, I am tragic with interiors.
你知道的
You know this.
她是在帮我
She's helping me.
你明知我不相信你
You see why I'm suspicious, don't you?
天哪 这和你没关系 拉尔夫
Shockingly, this is not about you, Ralf.
我们只是在谈工作
This is about business,
我的媒体预展必须要完美无瑕
and the press preview has to be perfect.
好吧
Fine.
大家注意了 每个人都要有个小伙伴
Okay, everybody, make sure that you have a buddy
全程都要和自己的小伙伴呆在一起
and stay with your buddy for the entire field trip.
WME给我电♥话♥了
WME.
我好紧张啊
WME, WME.
你好
Hi, yes?
我是艾比 明天吗
This is Abby. Tomorrow?
不行 明天不可以
No, no, tomorrow's not good. Tomorrow's not--
我明天真的不方便
not convenient at all for me, actually.
这儿有个大♥麻♥烦
We have a serious problem.
真是对不起 可以请你等一下吗
I'm s-- Can you hold a second?
查理说要我吃他 吃他那里的玉米
Charlie demanded that I eat the corn from out of his--his--
我回头打给你好吗
Can I call you back?
就是 那里
His, you know...
哪里 他的裤裆里吗
Out of his pants?
他的后背 他的屁♥股♥里
Out of his back? Out of his butt?
他的丁丁 他的胃里
Out of his penis? Out of his stomach?
他的屎里
Out of his poop.
妈 是查德说的
It was Chad, mom.
好吧 原来是查德 又是他
Oh, you know that Chad. It was Chad.
没错就是他
It was Chad.
你还是把查理带回家自己看吧
Okay, I'm gonna have to ask you to take Charlie home.
不行 不行 你不能这样
No, no, no, you can't do that.
今天你必须带着他 没人给我看孩子的
You have to take him today. I have no child care.
看出来了
Obviously.
要叫什么名字
Okay, what's it called?
不如就叫"艾比大♥法♥" 要不再加个2.0
I think--I think it's called "Abby's Pitch," Maybe 2.0.
大概15页就好
It's, like, 15 pages long.
好 最新动态
Okay, most recent.
是这样吗
Is this it?
没错
Yes!
这是这周来我经历过最好的事了
Yes. This is the best thing that's happened to me all week.
-谢谢 -我们去喝一杯玛格丽塔吧
- Thank you. - Great, let's grab a margarita.
你知道我接下来要干什么吗
You know what I'm going to do?
我要直接走进去
I'm gonna go in there,
告诉杰克 我为他骄傲
and I'm gonna tell Jake that I'm proud of him,
但是我需要他的帮助
but I need his help.
好吧
All right.
就是这样
That's right.
那就让戈登拿走香水产业的40%
So Gordon will take 40% of fragrance going forward.
剩下的就好谈了吧
I trust the rest will be quick?
差不多 不过我们还需就亚洲市场达成协议
Almost. We just need to reach an agreement on the Asian market.
你很清楚我的立场
You know where I stand.
你也很清楚我们的立场
You know where we stand.
五五分吧 这事今天就算结了
50/50 gets this done today,
否则你就继续拖
or you can drag this out
继续大出血吧 拖多久都行
and hemorrhage money as long as you like.
好啊 我奉陪到底
If that's the way you want to play.
你知不知道你在干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
为你争取你应得的东西
Getting what's yours.
我说了我不想要
I told you I didn't want it.
我不会让你放弃韩国的生意
I'm not going to let you throw away Korea.
那些都不如你重要
You're worth more than that.
别再用下半身思考了
Stop thinking with your dick.
你是不是很担心
You're terrified of this.
你说什么
What?
你担心我会为了和你在一起
You're terrified that I would jettison $70 million
置七千万美元于不顾
just to be with you.
我这么说出来 让你觉得很疯狂吧
Sounds a little crazy, hearing it out loud,
可我就是这么想的
but it's true.
-我只是觉得 -行了
- I just think... - Well, stop.
我告诉过你我想要什么
I told you what I want.
如果你和我想的是一样的
If you want the same thing,
那就拜托你 明天再和她谈判时候
when you sit across from her tomorrow...
就随她吧
you'll let it go.
路西法让我成为他黑暗军团的一员
It's not my fault Lucifer made me part of his dark army,
这既不怪你 也不怪我
any more than it's your fault
加百利选你作为他的守护者
Gabriel chose you to be his sacred one.
可你不能因此而惩罚我
You can't keep punishing me for this.
我真的不知道自己还能撑多久
I don't know how much longer I can take--
艾比
Abby!
开什么玩笑
Seriously?
你知道我花了多久才到那里吗
Do you have any idea how long it takes me to get there?
真对不起 贝卡
I'm really sorry, Becca.
停 我知道
Cut it. I know.
我们马上重来一遍
We'll go again right away.
过来
Come here.
真行 你真行
That was impressive. That was genuinely impressive.
-抱歉 -你来这干什么
- Sorry. - What are you doing here?
你一直不接我电♥话♥
Well, uh, you have been ignoring my calls.
不 实际上我关机了
No, I turned my phone off, actually,
因为我在执导一部电视剧
'cause I'm directing an episode on television.
手♥机♥必须关机 不然会打搅的
Phones go off. It's disruptive.
好吧 你收工以后
Okay, well, when you're finished,
得去接查理
you need to take Charlie.
是不是快完了 7点能完事吗
Aren't you done soon, at, like, 7:00?
不行 我们得到凌晨才能拍完
No, we're not gonna be done before midnight.
为什么不让乔去接他
Why don't you just have Jo take him?
不 我
No, uh...
昨天我从苹果店回家
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表