剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
要说意见 这假设性太强了
It's a bit theoretical for an opinion.
-但你认为他没错 -是的
- But you don't believe he was wrong? - No.
虽然只是瞎猜
Well, I'm guessing in the dark,
但我大概不会说什么
but...I suspect I would say nothing.
不公平 你肯定动了手脚
That isn't fair. It's weighted.
去啊 试试吧 莫斯利先生
Go on. You have a go, Mr Molesley.
不不 要是吉米不行我更不行了
No, no, I won't manage it if Jimmy can't.
试试嘛 我想看看
Try. I want to see it.
真棒
Well done!
你肯定作弊了
That was cheating.
关键在于手臂
Well, it...it's in the arms.
要看摆臂的动作和力道
It's all to do with the swing, and the swing is in the arms.
巴克斯特小姐
So, Miss Baxter,
我不在的时候 发生了什么事吗
anything to tell me about life since I've been away?
没什么事
No. Nothing's happened.
如果有什么我会知道的
I'll find out if it has, you know.
别去烦她 巴罗先生
Leave her alone, Mr Barrow.
你可别从国外带回恃强凌弱的风气
We don't want any bullying brought back from overseas.
是不是 巴克斯特小姐
Do we, Miss Baxter?
你还想去看别的什么摊位吗
Now, are there any stalls you'd still like to see?
能在公共场合喝酒不用担心警♥察♥找你麻烦
God, what a relief to be able to drink in public
这感觉真不错 禁酒令赶快撤销吧
without a policeman pouncing. Down with Prohibition.
你在那边一直没喝酒吗
You can't mean you never had a drink all the time you were there.
哈罗德有些门路
Harold has his uses.
我看也是
I suppose he does.
希望他和他的门路能别再来烦我们了
And let us hope they both leave us in peace.
恐怕难啊
A slim hope, I'm afraid.
明年夏天罗斯名媛舞会时玛莎想带他过来
Martha wants to bring him over next summer for Rose's coming out ball.
为什么啊
Why?
她说她死前还想再参与一次伦敦社交季
She says she wants to see another London Season before she dies.
你还在 太好了
You're still here. Thank goodness.
我赶上了一辆早班车 但车却延误了
I caught an early bus, but it was delayed.
还以为赶不上你了
I thought I'd missed you.
我这就要去车站了 黛西
I'm off to the station now, Daisy.
我不会再回来了
And I won't be back.
我爸爸没了 妈妈要搬去克鲁郡我姐姐家附近
My dad's gone and mother's moving to Crewe to be nearer my sister,
能跟你道个别我真的很高兴
so I'm glad you're here to say goodbye. I really am.
我给你带了份礼物
I've brought you a present.
梅森先生给你做了一篮子东西
Mr Mason's made you a basket full of things.
肉卷 奶酪 火腿 果酱 腌菜
Rolls and cheese and ham, and jams and pickles,
还有些苹果酒
and he's put some cider in too,
让你车上有吃的
to keep you going on the train home.
他可真好心 黛西
That was kind of him, Daisy.
这真不是给你的吗
Are you sure it wasn't meant for you?
不 他给阿尔弗雷德准备的
No, he did it for Alfred.
我跟他说我们是老朋友 他就给你准备了
I told him we were old friends, so he did it for you.
-你知道艾薇拒绝了我 -我知道
- You know Ivy turned me down? - I do, yes.
我看我对她是太感情用事了
I think I've been a bit blind where she's concerned.
爱情就是如此
Love is blind.
或许 但现在我想我是不是太傻了
Maybe. But I wonder now I've not been a fool.
你总是对我这么好 这么真诚 黛西
You've always been so good to me, Daisy. So true.
我却一直看不到
But I could never see it.
你能这么说我很高兴
That's kind of you to say, and good to hear.
我爱过你 阿尔弗雷德 这我不否认
I loved you, Alfred. I'll not deny it.
但这都结束了 我的感觉不会再重来了
But that's done with now, and what I felt won't come back.
我们该分道扬镳了
It's time for you to go your way and me to go mine.
-但你会祝福我吧 -当然了 阿尔弗雷德
- But you wish me well? - Oh, I do, Alfred, yeah.
我衷心地祝福你
So well. So very well.
我们永远是朋友
Friends forever.
永远是朋友 黛西
Friends forever, Daisy.
那我们这就真的道别了
Right, now this really is goodbye.
你没事吧 黛西
Are you all right, Daisy?
我去把衣服换下来 再去餐具室拿围裙
I'll just get this off and pop in the pantry for my apron.
就这样了
Well, that's that, then.
你带着那个小篮子进来的时候
Do you know, when you brought up that basket,...
我真为你骄傲 简直要哭出来了
..I were so proud of you, I felt like crying out.
如果你是我女儿
If you were my own daughter,
那我此刻真是最最自豪的了
I couldn't be prouder than I am now.
-你知道我今天为什么来吧 -看义卖♥♥
- You do know why I came today. - To see the bazaar.
是来看你的
To see you.
我意外地发现
I find - perhaps to my surprise
我走后 就一直在想你
that since I left, I can't think of anything but you.
我也很意外呢
To your surprise and my surprise.
我只求你给我一个机会
I'm only asking for a chance.
惠特比真的有大会吗
Was there really a conference in Whitby?
没有
Of course not.
我很荣幸 查尔斯 也很感动
I'm flattered, Charles, and even moved.
但是我不想再让更多人失望了
But rather than add to the list of men I've disappointed,
现在拒绝你 让你脱身 或许会更好
it might be kinder to refuse you now and let you off the hook.
恐怕这我不能接受
Hmm, I'm afraid I couldn't allow that.
我一定要争取一番
Not without putting up a fight.
你怎么还在这儿
What are you still doing here?
我真想知道你昨天去做什么了
I wish I knew what you were up to yesterday.
-你为什么出去了 -就是想去转转
- Why did you go? - I wanted to get away.
你不会做什么傻事吧
You'd never do anything foolish, would you?
不会拿我们的一切冒险
You'd never risk everything we've built together?
当然了 你了解我
Certainly not. You know me.
无论我做什么 都一定有个很好的理由
When I do a thing, I like to have a very good reason for doing it.
你们俩躲哪去了
Where have you two been hiding?
就在眼皮底下 好魔术师都是这么变戏法的
In plain view, where all good tricksters hide.
瞧我找到了什么
Look what I've found.
汤姆 去看看那边桌上有没有干净杯子
Tom, will you see if there are some clean glasses on that table?
亲爱的 你干的太棒了
Well done, my dear. A real triumph.
希望如此
I hope so.
我跟他们说他们可以明天来把剩下的拿走
I've told them they can clear up the rest tomorrow.
我觉得这是我见过的最好的义卖♥♥了
I thought that was the best bazaar I've known here.
没错
Certainly.
至少自你父亲和我放手之后算是最好的了
At least since your father and I were running it.
如今浪子丈夫远洋归来
And now, as the Prodigal Husband home from the sea,
我要举杯致意我杰出的妻子
let me raise a glass to my extraordinary wife
看来我不在 她能干得更好 敬柯拉
who can clearly manage far better in my absence. Cora.
-格兰瑟姆伯爵夫人 -柯拉
- Lady Grantham. - Cora.
-妈妈 -妈妈
- Mama. - Mama.
格兰瑟姆伯爵夫人 您做的真棒
Very well done, Lady Grantham.
我得走了
And now, I'm afraid, I should be going.
你能来真好
It was so kind of you to come.
这次我能请你送我吗
I don't suppose I could ask YOU for a lift this time?
-我乘火车来的 但我更想乘车 -当然
- I came by train but I'd much rather drive. - Certainly.
我去送你们
I'll see you off.
我不在的时候他们之间发展成什么情况了
What sort of menage has that turned into while I've been away?
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表