剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
I hope I didn't let you down.
你肯定没有
I'm sure you didn't.
卡森先生说他们如狼似虎地吃光了
Mr Carson said they gobbled it up like gannets.
这才是我想做的事 帕特莫太太
That's what I want to do, Mrs Patmore.
一步一步来
One step at a time.
*时时泪流 无法抑制*
*Are flowing oft they flow*
我有点头疼
I've got a bit of a headache.
因为这歌♥吗
Because of the singing?
反正是越听越疼了
Well, it's not making it any better.
不过大概是因为刚刚玩游戏喊得
Probably all that shouting in the game.
请你就别数落我了
And I'll thank you not to comment.
我下去喝点东西
I'll pop down and get something.
再唱一首我最喜欢的
And now for one of my favourites.
普契尼《贾尼·斯基基》中的《我亲爱的爸爸》
O Mio Babbino Caro by Puccini from Gianni Schicchi.
我想将此曲献给爱和天下有情人
And I'd like to dedicate this to love and to lovers.
太好了
What a relief.
我以为她会唱什么可怕德国民谣呢
I thought we might have been in for some of that dreadful German lieder.
普契尼的曲子总没错
You can always rely on Puccini.
-我倒更喜欢巴托克 -那是当然
- I prefer Bartok. - Oh, you would.
顺子
Straight to the six.
同花顺
Flush.
-这不会啊 怎么... -什么怎么
- I don't understand how... - How what?
怎么 桑普森
Come on, Sampson,
你不是想赖账吧
you're not trying to get out of paying up, are you?
当然不会
Of course not.
想来点更有劲的吗
Would you care for something stronger?
你可别让卡森先生看到了
I shouldn't let Mr Carson see you with that.
来点吗
You want some?
你也腻味了吧
I expect you're sick of it too.
一个成年女人像火上的猫一样叫唤
A grown woman screeching like a cat on a bonfire.
你真没规矩 内莉夫人的嗓音多美啊
That's very naughty. I think Dame Nellie has a beautiful voice.
别闹了 让我过去
Don't be silly. Let me pass.
我觉得你需要真正地好好玩一把
You look to me like you could use a bit of real fun for once.
你想玩玩吗
Is that what you want?
我想上楼去
What I want is to go back upstairs.
那个可悲的老瘸子不可能让你觉得幸福吧
You're not telling me that sad old cripple keeps you happy?
如果你一定要问 是的 他让我十分幸福
If you must know, yes, he keeps me very happy.
请让我过去
Now let me by. Please.
或许你忘了你错过了什么
Perhaps you've forgotten what you're missing.
不知道她干什么呢
I wonder what she's doing.
或许是睡着了
Maybe she's fallen asleep.
在这儿肯定是睡不着的
Well, she wouldn't get much sleep up here, that's for sure.
我们都两清了 就不再玩了
I think we're both even. So we'll leave you to it.
你会接受欠条吧
I assume you'll take an IOU?
首先 把你这几天拿到的欠条都给我
Firstly I'll take all the IOUs you've accumulated during your stay.
其他的你用支票还我吧
You may send me a cheque for the rest.
这恐怕不行
I'm not sure I can allow that.
你最好照办
You better allow,
否则我在格兰瑟姆伯爵面前戳穿你
or I'll tell Lord Grantham how you won
伦敦所有的俱乐部
and there won't be a club in London
都会对你紧闭大门
to touch you with a ten foot pole.
-剩下的帐我先写张欠条 可以吗 -好
- Will you take a note for the remainder of the debt? - Yes.
你最好别惹我
It wouldn't be in your interest to cross me.
你觉得自己很高尚 是吗
You think you're so holy, don't you?
你就是个抽老千的 跟我一样
You're just a cheat, like me.
我是赢了你这个骗子
I have won against a card sharp.
这可是件很有乐趣的事
There is pleasure in that.
你能来我十分高兴
I'm so pleased you came.
我也是
So am I.
我之前不该犹豫
I was wrong to hesitate but then
但是内疚会让我们做一些奇怪的事
guilt has the power to make all of us do strange things.
也不是我们所有人
Oh! Well not all of us.
我从来没被内疚牵制过
Guilt has never played a major part in my life.
上帝保佑
Amen to that.
这些是您的
I think these are yours.
-这我不能接受 -请您收着吧
- Oh, I can't accept this. - Please do.
我从桑普森手里公平赢来的
I won it off Sampson fair and square.
-公平赢来的吗 -至少我是赢了
- Fair and square, eh? - Well, I won, anyway.
-可这钱就该归你啊 -我不想要
- But then the money's yours. - I don't want it.
这样结束一场乡间宴会不是更好吗
Isn't that a better way to end the house party?
-玩得怎么样 -格莱格森先生挽救了我
- How did it go? - Mr Gregson has saved my bacon.
可别告诉你母亲
But don't tell your mother.
你是怎么做到的
How on earth did you do that?
我重拾了年少无知时的一些小手段
I revived a dubious talent from my misspent youth.
不得不说 这真令人又惊又喜
Well, that was a nice surprise, I must say.
这几日 我一直都有这感觉
My whole stay has been full of nice surprises.
-我真的十分庆幸我来了 -是吗
- I can't tell you how pleased I am that I came. - Really?
那我也高兴
Then I'm pleased too.
-是什么 -威士忌
- What is it? - Whisky.
太棒了
God, it's huge.
我觉得你得喝一杯
I thought you might need it.
你可真懂我啊
You understand me, don't you?
希望如此
I like to think so.
喝点咖啡吗 莫斯利先生
Some fresh coffee, Mr Molesley.
-关门 -天呐
- Shut the door. - My God!
关门
Shut the door!
你能帮帮我吗 能给我找些衣服吗
Will you help me? Will you find me some clothes?
-当然了 -然后去照顾玛丽小姐就寝
- Of course I will but... - Will you see to Lady Mary?
就说 我头疼先回家了
Say erm... Just say I've gone home with a headache.
玛丽小姐我应付得来 可是安娜
I can manage Lady Mary but Anna,
我们得告诉谁啊
we must tell someone...
-不行 -但你总得告诉贝茨先生
- No, no, no! - But you'll have to tell Mr Bates...
最不能告诉他
Him least of all!
如果他知道 他一定会杀了那个人
If he knew, he'd murder the man who's done it
他就要被绞死了
and then he'd be hanged.
-可是... -他曾被判犯下重罪
- But surely... - He's a convicted felon!
你觉得他们还会放过他第二次吗 不行
Do you think they'd spare him a second time? No.
-或许医生还没走 -听我说啊
- Maybe the doctor's still here. - Will you listen!
我需要你帮忙 否则我也不会告诉你了
I need your help or I wouldn't have told you.
不能让别人知道
Nobody else must ever know.
答应我
You promise me!
在这儿等着
Wait here.
我去拿点水 和梳子来
I'll fetch you some water and a comb.
然后去给你找件衣服
And see what I can find you in the way of a dress.
你今晚玩得开心吗
Did you enjoy your evening?
是啊 挺开心的
Yes, I did rather.
你不得不跟一位歌♥手交谈 没有太震惊吗
You weren't too shocked, having to talk to a professional singer?
你总是把我说得那么狭隘 但我挺喜欢她的
You always make me out to be so narrow minded but I liked her.
因为她喜欢你选的酒吗
Because she appreciated your wine?
还有比这糟的原因吧
There are worse reasons.
你对格莱格森先生有定论了吗
And have you formed an opinion of Mr Gregson?
是的 有了
Yes, as a matter of fact.
或许他不是伊迪丝最好的选择
I'm not sure he's what we want for Edith
但这世界在变 而且我得承认 他人不错
but it's a changing world and I must admit, he's a decent cove.
天呐 历史性的转变啊
Heavens! A Damascene conversion.
这是怎么了 他说了什么吗
What's brought this about? Was it something he said?
那倒不是
It wasn't that so much.
但他的确做了一件我觉得很有风度的事
But he did behave in a way that I thought was really quite gentlemanly.
你还醒着吗
Are you awake?
你这是怎么了
What happened to you?
我正喝着苏打 突然一阵晕眩
I was drinking a powder when I suddenly felt dizzy and I...
我一定是晕了过去
I must have fainted.
我摔下去的时候好像磕在水槽沿上了
I think I hit the edge of the sink as I went down.
-真蠢死了 -你换了衣服
- Stupid. - You've changed your dress.
是啊 那件蹭脏了
Yes. It's badly marked.
我给泡上了 但怕是洗不干净了
I've put it in to soak but I'm not sure I can save it.
休斯太太借了我这件
Mrs Hughes lent me this.
晚安贝茨先生和太太
Good night, Mr Bates. Mrs Bates.
谢谢你们在我留宿期间照顾我
And thank you for looking after me while I've been here.
晚安 吉利安姆先生
Good night, Mr Gillingham.
晚安 吉利安姆先生
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表