剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
你父母会认为我是个
To be put in a position of disloyal foster
不负责任的监护人
where your parents are concerned.
您自己说的 我是个成年人了
You said yourself I'm a grown woman
而您也不是负责监视我的
and you're not a spy.
上次你夜不归宿的时候
The last time you did this
是跟格莱格森先生在一起 对吗
you were with your Mr Gregson, weren't you?
这次不会是因为这个
So it can't be a repetition.
亲爱的
Oh, my dear.
亲爱的
My dear...
能见到你真是太好了
I'm so pleased to see you.
我一直以为你会忘了我
I keep thinking you'll forget about me.
罗斯
Rose!
我不会忘记你 永远不会
I won't forget you. Ever.
-可是 -可是什么
- But... - But, what?
罗斯 希望你知道 我非常喜欢你
Rose, I like you very much, I want you to know.
可是...
But?
我们能指望这事有什么结果呢
What can we hope to come out of this?
我们不能就享受当下吗
Can't we just be in the moment?
你这样的男人 我见得不多
I don't know many men like you
我这样的女孩 你也见得不多
and you don't know many girls like me.
-说的真是 -那就让我们乐在其中吧
- Ain't that the truth? - Then let's enjoy it!
知道法语有句话怎么说的吗
You know what the French say?
活出不一样的人生
Vive le difference!
你觉得格兰瑟姆伯爵会赞成这种"不一样"吗
Do you think Lord Grantham will enjoy the 'difference'?
玛丽小姐会赞成吗
Or Lady Mary?
你不会是怕他们吧
You're not scared of them, are you?
-没有 -那就好
- No. - Good.
今晚带我去俱乐部吧
Then you'll take me to the club tonight.
不过...先吻我
But first... Kiss me.
除非你不想
Or don't you want to?
我当然想 这你可不用担心
Oh, I want to. Don't you worry about that.
我都不知道到底更怕哪件事
I'm not even sure which frightens me most...
是怕迈克尔遭遇了不测 还是...这个孩子
What may have happened to Michael or...the baby.
你打算怎么做
What do you propose to do?
这...
It's...
...虽然很难说出口
..Hard to say the words but...
但我已经决定要打掉这个孩子
I've decided to get rid of it.
那真是太糟了
How terrible it is to hear that.
别装了 您一定觉得如释重负吧
Please don't pretend you won't be relieved when I do.
你这么说就不对了
You're not being fair.
无论你怎么决定 我都会支持你
I will support you whatever you decide,
柯拉和罗伯特也都会支持你的
just as Cora will and Robert.
这话真像《谭克雷先生的续弦》里的台词
That sounds like a speech from The Second Mrs Tanqueray.
[一部关于女性过去污点的社会问题剧]
但您肯定不是真心的
But, you don't mean a word of it.
我是真心的
I do.
那您以后还欢迎我来吗
So, I'd be welcome in your drawing room, would I?
"来见见我侄女和她帅气的小杂种"
"Have you met my niece and her charming bastard?"
不许说这种话
I refuse to be shocked!
可如果哪天格莱格森先生回来了 对他的消失
But, what will you say when Mr Gregson walks through the door,
做出了合理的解释 你要怎么跟他说
with a full explanation for his silence?
我什么也不会说
Nothing.
我祈祷他平安
I pray he is alive,
如果他真回来了 我什么也不会说
but, if he is, I won't say a thing.
那你会嫁给他吗
And you will marry him?
如果他还愿意娶我的话
If he still wants me to.
那你今后的生活都要建立在谎言之上吗
So, your whole life will be based on a lie?
你考虑过这些吗
Have you thought about that?
我要打掉一个和我爱的男人孕育出的孩子
I am killing the wanted child of a man I'm in love with
您居然还问我有没有考虑过
and you ask me if I've thought about it?
我猜 你明晚不回来
I assume you'll be away for the night
是因为你在...
because you have booked into some...
能做这种事的地方做了预约吧
..Some place where they will do this?
你怎么找到的
How did you find it?
国王十字车站的女士候车室里有份杂♥志♥
There was a magazine in the ladies' waiting room at King's Cross.
-你知道这是违法的吧 -当然
- You do realise it is quite illegal? - Of course.
而且很危险
And dangerous!
如果手术不顺 我该怎么和你父母交代
What will I say to your parents if it goes wrong?
您总会编出理由的
You'll think of something.
好吧
Very well.
如果你已经下定决心
If you've made up your mind...
那我和你一起去
..I shall come with you.
-艾弗林在哪 -和他父母的朋友用餐
- Where's Evelyn? - Dining with friends of his parents.
他早些时候打电♥话♥来了 汤姆去参加政♥治♥会议了
He telephoned earlier, and Tom's gone off to a political meeting,
恐怕就我们了
so I'm afraid it's just us.
-别怕啊 -但我们的确很怕
- Don't be afraid. - But, we are afraid!
我们这等俗人哪能入布雷克先生的法眼
How can brainless dullards like us ever hope to entertain Mr Blake?
玛丽 这话太没礼貌了
Mary?! That sounded a little rude.
没关系 猪来了吗
I can take it. Did the pigs arrive?
当然 不过我没看到
Absolutely. Although un-witnessed by me.
我明天和汤姆一起去
I'll go with Tom tomorrow.
我很想看一看 而我明天都不在
Well, I'm curious to see them and I'll be out all day.
晚餐后我们步行过去吧 格兰瑟姆夫人
Why don't we walk down after dinner? Lady Grantham?
你俩去吧 我信任你们
You two go. I'll take it on trust.
今晚天气不错 怎么样
Well, it's a nice evening. What about it?
这段路挺长呢
Well, it's quite a long walk,
但我不介意 如果你真的想去
but I don't mind, if you really want to.
-这位置有人了吗 -我给朋友留的
- Is this seat taken? - I was keeping it for a friend.
女士们 先生们 晚上好 我是约翰·沃德
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I'm John Ward.
过一会儿我会请大家提问
And in a while I'll ask for questions
请回忆一下你们上次读报时
so please remember what made you indignant
让你们愤愤不平的事
when you last read a newspaper.
你是想吸引我的注意吗 女士
Are you trying to attract my attention ahead of the rest, madam?
我只想让他坐这个位置
I just wanted him to take this chair.
-你认识这位先生吗 -不认识
- Do you know this gentleman? - No.
你只是想坐在他旁边
You just wanted to sit next to him?
不是 是因为他要求的
Er no, it was because he asked.
他要求坐你旁边吗
He asked to sit next to you?
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们得知了一段非常浪漫的佚事
we've been made privy to a very romantic story.
我去坐下吧
Why don't I sit down?
当然啦 现在你们最想问的问题是
Of course, the question uppermost in all of your minds is,
阿斯奎斯先生和劳合·乔治先生怎么不欢而散了
why the split between Mr Asquith and Mr Lloyd George?
因为分♥裂♥政党一定会选举失败
Because a divided party spells electoral defeat.
但我要说
Well, can I say this?
那也不一定
It doesn't have to.
他错了
He's wrong there.
1910年以来...
Since 1910....
-但你支持他们吧 -不大支持
- But you support them? - Not really.
我是社♥会♥主♥义♥者 曾经是
I'm a Socialist. Or I was.
在1915年...
And in 1915...
-你朋友怎么没来 -我不知道
- What happened to your friend? - I don't know.
只是觉得不该让座位空着
It just seemed silly to keep the chair empty.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
当然 历史教育我们 在1910年
Of course, history teaches us that in 1910...
我们想从中获取经验
The idea is to learn from these,
如果一切顺利 就扩大规模
then, if it's going well, expand.
-你雇了好猪倌吗 -他备受推荐
- And you have a good pig man? - He comes highly recommended.
那很重要 因为...
Well, that's important because...
怎么了
What is it?
怎么了 出什么事了
What is it? What's happening?
-这只要死了 -什么 为什么
- This one's almost dead. - What? Why?
看上去脱水了 它缺少水分
It looks dehydrated. It's had no water.
不是有水槽吗
Isn't there a water trough?
被它们打翻了
They've kicked it over.
-怎么会发生这种事 -很容易
- How could this have happened? - All too easily.
我该去叫猪倌吗
Should I fetch the pig man?
我可以跑回家里 如果我们开车来就好了
I could run back to the house? If only we'd brought a car!
没时间了 最近的清水在哪
There's no time. Where's the nearest clean water?
谷仓里有水管
There's a water pipe, in the barn.
我们该把猪赶去那里吗
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表