剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
我们去约会吧 服侍他们换好衣服就走
Let's us go for a date. We could leave when we've dressed them
在他们睡觉之前赶回来
and be back in time to put them to bed.
玛丽小姐不会介意的
Lady Mary wouldn't mind.
-好不好 -我们好久没出去吃饭了
- Why not? - It's been a long time since we went out to dine.
-太久了 -是啊
- Too long. - I quite agree.
你明早要给莫斯利先生捎个信吗
Will you send a message to Mr Molesley in the morning?
-为什么 -阿尔弗雷德要走了啊
- Why should I? - Because Alfred's going?
-怎么 -您不去找他来帮忙吗
- So? - Won't you need him now?
我确实缺一个男仆 但莫斯利先生
I'll need a new footman, yes. But Mr Molesley has,
已经错失了良机
as the saying goes, had his chance and missed it.
不是吧 他上次还答应要来呢
You don't mean that. Not when he agreed to come last time.
的确同意了 但好像是威廉二世退位一样
Yes, he agreed. Much as Kaiser Bill agreed to abdicate.
满心不情愿
With the greatest possible reluctance.
-可是... -抱歉 休斯太太
- But surely - I'm sorry, Mrs Hughes.
阿尔弗雷德今晚向这个家以及我
Young Alfred gave thanks tonight for the courtesy
对在这儿受到的礼遇和照顾
and kindness he has received here,
表示了由衷的谢意
both from the family and from me.
这才是我想看到的 感激
And that is what I like to see. Gratitude.
我不要心不甘情不愿来干活儿的人
I don't want someone who has to be dragged into the house by his heels.
但莫斯利先生毕竟遭受了...
Yes, but Mr Molesley has had a lot to
很多打击
A lot to put up with.
但谁能不遭受打击呢 帕特莫太太
We've all had a lot to put up with, Mrs Patmore.
但跟不想留在这儿的人一起工作
And it is not made easier by working with people
只会让人难受
who don't want to be here.
可能比你想的要糟
It may be worse than you think.
如果他们又要开始解雇人了 我可不会觉得意外
It won't surprise me if they are getting ready to lay some people off.
这和罗斯小姐有什么关系
Why would that concern Lady Rose?
不清楚
Not sure.
但休斯太太似乎觉得我们都会受影响
But Mrs Hughes seems to think we could all be affected.
你得多调查一下
You've got to find out more.
-怎么查 -你会想出办法的
- But how? - You'll think of something.
明天我来安排 订个特别的餐馆
I'll arrange something tomorrow. Book somewhere special.
就照你的意思
If you like.
我知道我们回不到从前了
I know it can't be the same as it was.
我不想自欺欺人
I don't deceive myself about that.
但我想创造一些新的回忆
But I want to make some new memories.
美好的回忆
Good memories.
这样才不会觉得幸福都在过去
So it's not as if all our happiness was before.
只要看着你...我就很幸福
I'm happy...whenever I look at you.
这不是真的吧
But you're not, are you?
一切都被阴影笼罩了
Everything is shadowed.
过去的一切都盖上了一层阴影
Every moment we share is shadowed.
你说得对
You're right.
就这一晚上
Let's have...one evening...
我们不去想这事 把它抛在脑后
when we don't think about it. We leave it all behind.
谢谢你
Thank you.
今晚我要在敲锣前更衣
Tonight, I'll change before the gong.
我得去开个委员会议
I have a committee meeting,
然后我们要去个可怕的酒店吃饭
and then we're all dining together in some frightful hotel.
我大概六点出发
I should leave around six.
您打算穿什么 夫人
What will you wear, My Lady?
我不想冒犯他们
Well...I don't want to insult them.
我得穿得有点诚意
I should look as if I've tried.
优雅但有分寸 我懂了
Elegant, but sensible. I know.
你安排吧 谢谢
I'll let you choose. Thank you.
-别忘了写信回来 -祝你好运
- Don't forget to write. - And good luck.
我就知道你会心想事成的
I know you'll get what you want.
是吗 我也不总能如愿
Do you? Cos I don't always.
记住 你一点不比那些法国人差
Just remember, you're as good as any Frenchman.
我才不管他们怎么说
I don't care what they say.
你要走了 衷心祝你好运
Ah, you're off. Well...all the luck in the world.
别做什么我不会做的事
Don't do anything I wouldn't do.
这岂不是在鼓励人惹事吗
That gives you a bit of leeway
-黛西呢 -在厨房♥呢
- Where's Daisy? - In the kitchen.
-好了 车在等你了 -我还得...
- Right. There's a car waiting to take you. - I've just got to...
-我要走了 -那再见了
- I'm off! - Goodbye, then.
黛西 如果我伤害了你 对不起
Daisy, I'm sorry if I've hurt you.
你是个好姑娘
You're a good person.
将来谁能娶到你是他的福气
You're gonna make someone very happy one day,
但恐怕那个人不会是我
but, it were never gonna be me.
祝你好运 真心的
Good luck. I mean it.
你工作勤奋 目标明确
You work hard and you know what you want.
我希望你一切顺利 阿尔弗雷德
I hope you do well, Alfred.
我相信你会的
I think you will.
阿尔弗雷德 走吧 没时间了
Alfred? Come along. We've not a minute to lose.
谢谢 黛西 你的祝福对我意义重大
Thank you, Daisy. That means a lot to me.
非常重大
An awful lot.
谢谢您 卡森先生
Ah. Thank you, Mr Carson.
早安 夫人
Good morning, ma'am.
恐怕老夫人刚走呢
I'm afraid you just missed Her Ladyship.
而且她一时半会儿回不来
She'll be gone some time.
真可惜 谢谢你
What a shame. Thank you.
我的天
Oh, my goodness.
我头有点晕
I feel a bit dizzy.
-我能进去坐会儿吗 -当然夫人 请进
- Might I sit down for a moment? - Of course, ma'am. Please come in.
我给您倒杯水吧
May I fetch you a glass of water?
不了 谢谢 斯普拉特
No. Thank you, Spratt.
我只想安静地坐一会儿
I just need to sit quietly for a few minutes.
好的夫人 有什么吩咐就摇铃
Certainly, ma'am. Please ring if you need anything.
找到了
Eureka!
谢谢你的招待 我感觉好多了
You've been kind. But I'm feeling much better.
那...我就走了
So...I'll be on my way.
老夫人回来后有劳把这个给她
Would you give this to Lady Grantham on her return?
我在我坐的椅子里面发现的
I found it down the side of the chair I was sitting in.
她一定会高兴的 之前弄丢了她很伤心
She will be pleased. She was very upset at its loss.
但愿她会高兴
I hope she'll be pleased.
虽然我看未必会
I'm not certain that she will.
不过但愿如此
But I hope so.
莫斯利先生
Mr Molesley.
有什么事吗
What can I do for you?
我今早去了车站
I was at the station this morning.
我们...在外面铺碎石
We're...we're renewing the gravel out front.
然后 我碰到了阿尔弗雷德
And erm...I ran into young Alfred.
-他要去伦敦了 -是的
- He's off on his way to London. - Yes.
那么 既然他还是走了 我想
So er...as he is going after all, I thought...
我应该再来表明一下 我愿意回到唐顿
I'll look in to confirm my willingness to...return to Downton.
莫斯利先生 我很高兴
Mr Molesley. I'm glad you are,
你..."愿意"
as you put it, willing.
但我感觉这个词并不能表达
But I cannot feel the word expresses
我想在新男仆身上看到的热情
the kind of enthusiasm I am looking for in a new footman.
-什么 -我们上次谈及此事时
- What? - When we last discussed it,
你明确表示
you made it quite clear that you
你不想屈就低级职位
didn't wish to plunge down the ladder of preferment.
我愿意的
I was willing to.
尽管你这么说 但我不想伤你自尊
As you keep saying, But I don't want to humiliate you.
你觉得你理应得到更好的职位
You feel you're meant for better things.
这我不反对
And I won't contradict you.
遗憾的是 我们这里没有更高的职位可以提供
Unfortunately, we have no higher place to offer in this house.
我知道 但我说了
I know. But I said...
你很有骨气 而我为此敬重你
And you have your pride... and I respect you for it.
不送 莫斯利先生
Good day, Mr Molesley.
卡劳利夫人和克拉克森医生来了
Mrs Crawley and Dr Clarkson, your Ladyship.
何事有劳两位大驾光临
Oh. To what do I owe this treat?
老夫人 既然您已经更衣准备就餐了
Lady Grantham, you've already changed for dinner.
那...我们明天再来吧
We'll erm... we'll come back tomorrow.
别走 我的好奇心可忍♥不到明天
No. My curiosity would not brook such a delay.
斯普拉特把裁纸刀给你了吗
Did Spratt give you the paper knife?
-给了 -那么很显然不是佩格拿的
- Yes. - Then it's quite clear that Pegg did not steal it.
还是你又要说 他发现自己惹麻烦了
Or are you going to argue now that he sneaked it back in here
所以又把它偷偷放回来
when he realised what trouble he was in?
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表