剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
We've known each other since we were children.
没错 可中间断了很长时间的联♥系♥
Yes, but with a very long gap in the middle.
直到几天前我们才再次相遇
We only met properly a few days ago
而你这就说想跟我共度余生了
and now you want to spend the rest of your life with me?
是的
Yes.
这正是我所想所望
That's exactly what I want.
我爱你 玛丽 我一定能让你相信我
I love you, Mary, and there must be a way to convince you.
詹姆斯 能给我们端些茶来吗
Ah, James, could you bring us some tea?
是 小姐
Very good, m'lady.
我从未见过马修 但我相信他一定很优秀
Look, I never met Matthew but I'm sure he was a splendid chap.
-他确实优秀 -但他去世了而我还活着
- He was. - But he's dead and I'm alive.
玛丽 我们会相处得很好
We're good together, Mary.
如果你愿意 我们会非常幸福
We could be so very happy if you'd let us.
那莱恩·福克斯小姐呢
And Miss Lane Fox?
我喜欢梅布尔 非常喜欢
I like Mabel...a lot.
我甚至以为自己会爱上她
I even think that I could come to love her.
但我对她的爱不及对你这般强烈
But I'm not in love with her as I am with you.
我满脑子想的都是你
You fill my brain.
我一闭上眼就能看到你
I see you when I close my eyes.
我不停地想你
I can't stop thinking about you ...
想你在哪 在干什么
where you are, what you're doing.
-你真会说话 -那就答应吧
- You're very persuasive. - Then be persuaded.
我真希望我能答应你
I only wish I could.
如果你不想 就别急着决定
Not now, if you don't want to.
需要多久都可以
You take as long as you need...
两年 三年
two years, three.
只要让我知道你最终会嫁给我就行
Just so long as I know that you'll marry me in the end.
托尼 你怎么来了
Tony! Why on earth are you here?
落下什么东西了吗
Did you leave something behind?
不 我在附近办事 就想过来看看
No, I had some business nearby, so I thought I'd look in.
-你要留下来吗 -是的 如果您不介意
- Are you staying? - Er, yes, if, if you don't mind.
为以防万一 我把包也带上了
I brought a bag on the off chance.
你的人呢
And your man?
我不想小题大做 只住一晚而已
I didn't want to make a fuss. It's only one night.
我不能在这儿待太久
I can't stay much longer.
一会儿保姆就会抱茜玻下来了
Nanny's bringing down Sybbie in a moment.
不会太久 她马上过来
It won't take long. She's coming now.
我明白了
I see.
你明白什么了
What do you see?
我现在知道您找我♥干♥什么了
Well, I know now why you sent for me.
你们想合起伙来 用钱把我打发了
You're going to gang up on me and try to pay me off.
我们为什么要用钱打发你
Why would we pay you off?
要是我怀孕的话
Well, if I'm pregnant.
我希望我的孩子有父亲
I want my baby to have a father
这一点我决心已定
and I won't change my mind about that,
无论你给多少
however much you offer.
我没打算给你钱
I wasn't planning to make an offer.
因为根本不会有孩子
Because there is no child.
-什么 -这您可说不准
- What? - You can't know that.
-没人能说准 -但实际上我就能
- Nobody can. - But I do know that, actually.
艾德娜没怀孕
Edna's not pregnant.
你觉得她确定你会负责之前
Do you think she would have let herself get pregnant
会让自己怀孕吗
before she was sure of you?
而且她知道如何避孕
And she knew how to prevent it.
不然你为什么买♥♥这本指南呢
Why else would you buy this book of instructions?
玛丽·斯特普 《夫妻之爱》
Marie Stopes. Married Love.
不过你们并非夫妻 不是吗
Though in your case it was unmarried love, wasn't it, dear?
你翻我东西
You've been through my things.
假如我答应娶她 却发现她没怀孕呢
What if I'd agreed to marry her and there was no baby?
你一旦答应 她就会想办法怀上
Once you'd agreed she would have got pregnant,
这你不用担心
don't you worry.
我不知道她到时会找谁做孩子的父亲
I don't know whom she would have selected as the father,
但毫无疑问 她心里肯定有人选
but no doubt she had a candidate in mind.
-你有什么证据 -现在什么证据也没有
- What proof have you got? - Oh, none at the moment.
但如果你坚持你的谎言
But if you persist in your lie
我会叫医生来给你检查
I'll summon the doctor and have him examine you.
-你不能强迫我 -我当然能
- You can't force me. - Oh, yes, I can.
我会先把你锁在这屋里 然后等医生来
First I'll lock you in this room and then when he's arrived
我会撕掉你的衣服 把你按在地上
I'll tear off your clothes and hold you down,
如果有这必要的话
if that's what it takes.
但你可不能阻止我去告诉夫人
But you can't stop me from speaking to her ladyship.
是啊 你说得没错
No, you're right.
我的确阻止不了
That I cannot do.
但如果你有生之年...
But if you want a reference...
还想得到一份推荐信或一份工作
or another job during your natural lifetime,
就得把嘴闭上
you'll hold your tongue.
这是你的吧
This is yours, I think.
但就算她照书上的做了
But even with the book,
您怎么能确定她没怀孕呢
how did you know she wasn't pregnant?
我不确定 这会儿就连医生也无法确诊
I didn't. And the doctor couldn't have told a thing yet, either.
但至少现在我们知道真♥相♥了
But at least we know the truth now.
-你怎么了 -你别管
- What's the matter with you? - Never mind.
我以为我们都要听你调遣了呢
I thought we were all about to be dancing to your tune.
你就从来没想过 为什么大家都讨厌你吗
Do you ever wonder why people dislike you so much?
因为你狡诈油滑 自以为是
It's because you are sly and oily and smug.
我非常高兴能在走之前一吐为快
And I'm really pleased I got the chance to tell you before I go.
好啊 如果大家要说真心话
Well, if we're playing the truth game,
那你就是个好耍手段的小巫婆
then you're a manipulative little witch,
而我很高兴你的如意算盘没有打成
and if your schemes have come to nothing, I'm delighted.
你要离开庄园了吗
Are you leaving Downton then?
跟你有什么关系
What's it to you?
关系大了
Oh, plenty.
跟我有很大关系
It's plenty to me.
你不会相信发生了什么
You won't believe what's happened.
布雷思韦特递交了辞呈
Braithwaite's handed in her notice.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
据她说是家里出事了
Family troubles. Or so she says.
我们是被诅咒了吗
Are we living under a curse,
接二连三有贴身女仆离开
doomed to lose our lady's maids at regular intervals?
安娜 你知道这事吗
Anna, did you know about this?
出了什么事吗
Is anything the matter?
-没有 老爷 -你这阵子异常沉默
- No, m'lord. - You seem very quiet lately.
希望贝茨没有不规矩
I hope Bates is behaving himself.
他一直很规矩
He never does anything else.
-这样可以了吗 夫人 -是的 谢谢
- Will that be all, m'lady? - Yes, thank you.
你知道托尼·吉利安姆今晚想留宿的事了吗
Did they tell you Tony Gillingham's asked himself for the night?
知道了
They have.
我们尽量不要想太多
We must try not to read too much into it.
你怎么穿着背带裤就来了
Why are you in your rompers?
托尼只带了小礼服
Tony only brought black tie.
他以为如果没人留宿 我们就不会换衣服了
He didn't think we'd be changing if no one was staying.
这世界真越来越没规矩了
So another brick is pulled from the wall.
为什么吉利安姆子爵这么快又来了
Why is Lord Gillingham back so soon?
重点就在这儿 但我们很高兴他来了
That's the big question. But we're very glad he is.
也不是所有人都高兴吧
Not all of us, I imagine.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready to go?
卡森说车子在外等着了
Carson says the car's outside.
好的 走吧
Oh, yes, I think so.
-你早上就出发吗 -是的
- So, you're off in the morning? - I am.
真遗憾伊迪丝没能晚一天再走
It's such a pity we didn't get Edith to wait a day.
她到底去伦敦干什么啊
Why did she go to London, anyway?
我问她 但她却神神秘秘的
I asked but she assumed an air of mystery.
说真的 爸爸 伊迪丝算哪门子神秘啊
Honestly, Papa. Edith's about as mysterious as a bucket.
她是去见迈克尔·格莱格森
She's gone to see Michael Gregson.
那真是值得期盼的事
Ooh, that's the next thing to look forward to.
我并不讨厌他
I don't dislike him.
好高的评价啊
Oh, what a recommendation.
-晚安 亲爱的 -晚安 奶奶
- Goodnight, dear. - Goodnight, Granny.
晚安 吉利安姆子爵
Goodnight, Lord Gillingham.
晚安
Goodnight.
-晚安 伊泽贝尔 -晚安 亲爱的
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表