剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
You see, I worked at Downton Abbey, but only for a short time.
为什么呢
Why was that?
我当时做的是女仆 夫人
I was a housemaid then, m'lady,
我觉得我该更进一步了
and I was starting to feel it was time to move on.
是这样啊
I see.
我报名上了美发课 我本来就会做针线活儿
So, I took a course in hairdressing, and I could always sew.
后来你做了贴身女仆
And you got a job as a lady's maid.
是的 夫人 但只做了几个月
I did, m'lady, but it only lasted for a few months
因为我侍奉的老夫人去世了
because the old lady I was working for died.
真遗憾
I am sorry.
我知道自己的资历不深 夫人
I know I don't sound very experienced, m'lady,
但我很勤快 而且我还练过手了
but I'm a very hard worker and I've practised what I've learned.
要是你之前在唐顿做过工的话
Well, I shall obviously have to talk to Mrs Hughes
我得问一下休斯太太
if you've worked for us before.
我走的时候 她给我写了封很不错的推荐信呢
She gave me a wonderful reference. When I left.
这点确实很有说服力
That does seem very encouraging.
快答应吧 柯拉表亲
Please say yes, Cousin Cora.
你真的想做这份工作吗
You definitely want the position?
是的 夫人 我非常喜欢唐顿
Oh, I do, m'lady. I enjoyed Downton ever so much.
我当时只是觉得那份工作没什么挑战性
It was just that the work wasn't sufficiently demanding.
你什么时候能上岗
When would you be able to start?
听您吩咐 夫人
Whenever you want me, your ladyship.
-你能安排好你姨妈的事吗 -我姨妈
- You can make arrangements for your aunt? - My aunt?
你不就是因为要照顾她
I thought that was why you couldn't
才不能去唐顿面试吗
come to Downton for the interview.
抱歉 是这样的
I'm sorry. Of course it was.
我能得到这份工作都有点晕头了
I'm quite dizzy I've got the job.
我能安排好我姨妈的事
Erm, yes, I can make arrangements for my aunt.
您不用担心
Don't worry about that.
那就这么定了
It's settled, then.
我一个人完全可以侍奉三位夫人进午餐
I'm perfectly capable of serving luncheon to three ladies.
你来做什么
So, why are you here?
我觉得她想把我介绍给沙克尔顿夫人
I've an idea that she wants to introduce me to Lady Shackleton.
这不是你自己的主意吗
Are you sure this isn't your idea?
是不是你让老夫人为你做引荐
I wonder if you haven't pushed her ladyship into it,
这样你就可以在她面前出风头了
so you could just show off in front of her.
当然不是
Certainly not!
我觉得你想抢我的位置
I think it's my job you're after!
-根本就与沙克尔顿夫人无关 -才不是呢
- Nothing to do with Lady Shackleton. - No!
我凭什么信你
So you say.
我要去宣布开饭了
Well, I'm going to announce luncheon.
我就警告你一句
But I'm warning you. That's all.
我儿子告诉我 取消农产品补贴的决定
My son tells me that this decision to remove the farm subsidies
对全国上下的地♥产♥打击非常大
has dealt a terrible blow to landed estates up and down the country.
那个劳合·乔治先生[首相]太过分了
That awful Mr Lloyd George.
我也这么觉得
I agree.
我时常怀疑他是不是德国人
You know, I sometimes wonder if he isn't really German,
只是装成威尔士人而已
just pretending to be Welsh.
你能来可真好 莫斯利
It's nice to see you here, Molesley.
莫斯利一直在勤勤恳恳地扶持这个家
Molesley's always been a great supporter of the family.
真好
That's good to hear.
是啊 我和奶奶经常说
Oh, yes, Granny and I are always saying
-莫斯利最可靠了 -没人比得上他
- there's no-one more reliable than Molesley. - No-one.
小心点 莫斯利先生
Careful, Mr Molesley!
你没事吧 莫斯利
Oh? Are you quite well, Molesley?
没事 老夫人
Yes, your ladyship.
你去伦敦都做什么 伊迪斯
What are you doing in London, Edith dear?
就是见一些人
Oh you know, seeing people.
你用不着大喊大叫吧 我又没做错什么
There's no need to shout! I wasn't doing anything wrong.
我还以为你要失手掉到地上了
It looked to me as if you were about to drop it.
-我没有 -那就好
- Well, I wasn't. - Very well.
给 上这道菜
Here, take this.
莫斯利 你怎么了
Molesley?
对不起 老夫人
I'm sorry, m'lady.
我不知道盘子那么烫
I didn't realise the plate was so hot.
可怜人 看来他对这些还很生疏
Poor man. He seems quite new to this kind of work.
是吗
Does he?
不不 不是这样的 这正是莫斯利的优点
Oh, but that is, no dear no, that is Molesley's strength.
他总是愿意迎接挑战
You see he is always ready for a challenge.
那您允许他这样尝试真是太好心了
I think it was very kind of you to allow him to have a go at it.
嗯 我们也是尽力而为嘛
Yes well, we, we try to do our best.
如今有很多人不得不做一些
I do find it very hard these days to see how many men
他们力所不能及的事 真是难为他们了
are forced to take employment for which they are quite unsuited.
希望你能尽快回去做你的本职
I hope you'll soon get back to whatever it is you're trained for.
来吧 格里格先生
Come in, Mr Grigg.
休斯太太把你的事都告诉我了
Mrs Hughes has told me all about you.
谢谢您 卡劳利夫人
Thank you, Mrs Crawley.
查理来没来啊
I was er... I was wondering if Charlie might be here.
-查理·卡森 -没有 卡森先生很忙
- Charlie Carson. - No. Mr Carson's very busy.
但我会转告他你安全到达了
But, I'll tell him that you've arrived safely.
但他知道我要来吧
But, he does know I'm coming here?
我们昨天谈过了
We talked of it yesterday.
我给你放了洗澡水
Now, I've run a bath
还在教堂找来了些募捐的干净衣物
and dug out some clean clothes from the missionary barrel.
应该会合身 先凑合穿着 回头再找
They should fit you, at least until we can find something better.
这边走 格里格先生
This way, Mr. Grigg.
-您太好了 -哪里的话 这不算什么
- You're very kind. - Nonsense. It's the least I can do.
我去安排他住下
While I'm sorting him out,
麻烦你去一趟厨房♥
I wondered if you'd look in at the kitchen
告诉菲尔德太太他来了
and tell Mrs Field he's arrived
拿托盘把午餐端给他
and to put his luncheon on a tray.
我觉得他今天该卧床休息
I think he should stay in bed today
然后再做打算
and then we can see where we are.
他说得对 您真是好心
He's right. You're very kind.
不不 我们都得尽力而为嘛
No, no. We must all do what we can.
标准餐厅
你好啊
Hello.
你可...真美
You look...very glamorous.
我觉得我该好好打扮一下
I thought I'd make a bit of an effort.
真是太好了
I'm glad you did.
我点了些酒
I've ordered some wine for us.
天呐 真奢侈呢
Heavens, how spoiling.
我很喜欢这里
I love the Criterion.
感觉好疯狂
It feels so wild.
跟一个男人出来私会
To be out with a man,
在伦敦的奢华餐厅吃饭喝酒
drinking and dining in a smart London restaurant.
别说十年前 就是五年前 你能想象
Can you imagine being allowed to do anything of the sort
做这样的事吗
five years ago, never mind ten?
战争改变了一切
The war changed everything.
妈妈曾说我们绝不能在公共场所吃饭
Mama used to say we could never eat anywhere public,
除非是我们下榻的酒店
except an hotel we were staying in.
她可能会破例带我们去丽兹酒店 但也就那样了
She might cheat and take us to the Ritz, but that was about it.
我好爱你
I do love you so.
是吗
Do you?
那真好
I'm glad.
我们就是为此庆祝吗
Is that what we're celebrating?
对 还有我取得的进展
That, and my progress.
我发现我可以在德国跟莉兹离婚
I've found out I can divorce Lizzie in Germany,
前提是我成为德国公民
if I become a German citizen.
你愿意为我成为德国人
You're willing to become a German citizen, for me?
你真愿意这么做
You'd do that?
如果我能娶你 我愿意成为爱斯基摩人
I'd become an Eskimo if it meant I could marry you.
但是 德国
But...Germany?
我们打了四年的仗
After four years of fighting,
你愿意为我加入欧洲最令人仇视的民族吗
you'd join the most hated race in Europe for me?
我能吻你吗
Can I kiss you?
在这儿吗
What, here?
-当着这么多人的面 -我不在乎
- In front of all these people? - I don't care.
吻我吧
Kiss me. Now.
艾德娜·布雷思韦特要回来了
Edna Braithwaite is coming back?
我本想先跟你商量 但是
I would have talked it over with you first but...
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表