剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
That's it, I'm off to bed.
我也是 晚安 帕特莫太太
Me, too. Goodnight, Mrs Patmore.
你得帮帮他 黛西
You must help him, Daisy.
虽然会很难
Although it'll be hard,
但你们能友好地道别会更好 真的
it'll be better if you part friends, I promise.
我就使了一次坏
One moment of nastiness,
余生就都要付出代价吗
and I'll be paying for the rest of my days?
也许他走了也好
Maybe it's good if he goes.
你这样一直单相思下去也不是办法
Sometimes you can spend too long on a one-sided love.
*你眼中有一抹亮色...*
*I see a light in your eyes...*
-你觉得怎么样 -什么
- So, how are you enjoying it? - What?
成为卡劳利家族的一份子
Being a member of the family Crawley?
他们对我很好 我受之有愧
They've been kind to me. Kinder than I deserve.
-肯定不是这样的 -就是的 千真万确
- Oh, I'm sure that's not true. - It is true. Too true.
天啊
Oh! Oh, dear!
我们坐一会儿吧
Should we sit down?
罗斯孟德姑妈回去坐下了 我们也去吧
Aunt Rosamund's gone back to the table. Do you think we should go?
那怎么行
Absolutely not.
别这样
Um...please.
我们在出洋相呢
We're making a show of ourselves.
那就好好表演一番吧
Then let's put on a great show.
够了
Enough.
大家都在看我们
People are looking at us.
很好 让他们看看该怎么跳舞
Good. Let them see how it's done.
-约翰 -天啊
- John. - Oh, my ...
你还好吗
Are you all right?
他平时不那样
He's not normally like that.
玛丽
Oh, Mary.
应该不是吧 我不怎么了解他
I don't think he is. I don't know him that well.
还是别去了解了
I should keep it that way.
我现在已经没事了
I really am all right now.
谢谢你挽回了我的颜面
Thank you, you saved my face.
杰克·洛斯 乐意为您效劳
Jack Ross at your service.
我是罗斯·麦克莱尔
I'm Rose MacClare.
你好
How do you do?
罗斯
Rose.
她们叫我来找你
I've been sent to fetch you.
好吧 既然你的朋友在等你...
Well, if your friends are waiting...
真抱歉 这是我表亲 汤姆·布兰森
I'm so sorry. This is my cousin, Tom Branson.
这是洛斯先生 他让我免受奇耻大辱
This is Mr Ross. He rescued me from deep humiliation.
我们该走了
We should be going.
-没必要这么无礼 -我没有无礼
- There was no need to be rude. - I wasn't rude.
-约翰呢 -我觉得他回去了
- Where's John? - I should think he's gone home.
我们都玩够了吧
Well, have we all had enough?
希望他走之前付了帐
I hope he paid the bill before he left.
说真的 如果不是洛斯先生...
Honestly. If it hadn't have been for Mr Ross...
你和那位英勇的乐队主唱
You looked as if you were having quite an adventure
似乎玩得很开心啊
with your gallant band leader.
他人很好 而且...
He was terribly nice. And...
...约翰让我那么难堪
..John had made me look such a fool.
-我要上楼去了 -我也去 我累死了
- I'm going up. - I'll come with you. I'm whacked.
我想你不会再考虑约翰·布洛克爵士了吧
I'm assuming Sir John Bullock has blotted his copybook for you.
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
总得再给人一次机会吧
Doesn't everyone deserve a second chance?
那也得看是什么人
Not everyone, no.
到了需要黑人主唱救场的地步
Things have come to a pretty pass
事情就基本不可挽回了
when you have to be rescued by a black bandleader.
有人愿意救我 我就很高兴了
I was jolly pleased anyone wanted to rescue me
换做您也一样
and so would you have been.
怎么了 你一整天都心事重重的
What's the matter? You've been in a glump all day.
如果我说了 你会瞧不起我
If I told you, you'd despise me.
说出来你可能不信 这话我也曾对别人说过
It may surprise you to hear that I said that to someone once.
不过我最终还是坦白了 情况也因此好转了
But I did confess in the end and it made things a lot better.
我无法启齿 起码对你我说不出口
Well, I couldn't say it. Not to you.
那就去找个你对他说得出的人
Then find someone you can tell.
结果会比你想的要好
It will help more than you know.
那就这样吧 晚安
And on that modest note...goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.
很高兴看到还有人很开心啊
I'm glad someone's cheerful.
虽然没想到会是你
Although I'm surprised it's you.
怎么不能是我
Why?
你那天跟布兰森先生说话的时候
You were very down in the mouth when you were talking to
好像挺低落的
Mr Branson the other day.
你以为你能看穿我 是吧
You think you can read me like a book, don't you?
没错 我向来眼观六路 这我引以为傲
I pride myself on keeping my eyes open, yes.
在我看来 人不仅要眼观六路
You'll need to keep your eyes open
最好还要耳听八方
and your ears too where I'm concerned.
-什么意思 -意思是总有一天
- Meaning? - Meaning there'll come a day
你会庆幸与我交好
when you'll be glad you kept in with me.
你们好 詹姆斯 阿尔弗雷德
Hello, James, Alfred.
罗斯 安娜想借用一下你的卷发钳
Rose, Anna needs to use your curling irons.
-好的 -我的坏了
- All right. - Mine are broken.
没问题
Of course.
你回来了
You're back.
太好了
Good.
还好吗
How was it?
还行
All right.
-玛丽小姐好像挺开心的 -过来
- Lady Mary seemed quite pleased. - Come here.
-我得去干活儿了 -吻我
- Better get on. - Kiss me.
拜托你
Please.
要么就告诉我到底怎么回事 二选一
Or tell me what's happened. One or the other.
别逼我
Don't bully me.
安娜 你不开心
Anna, you're upset.
你不开心可我却不知道为什么
You're unhappy and I don't know why.
你说不是因为我 希望是真的
You say it's not me. I hope that's true.
但这事一定有原因 我得查明原委
But there is a reason and I need to find out what it is.
如果于事无补 那我先不逼你了
I won't press you now if it makes things worse
但我终究会查明的
but in the end I will find out.
安娜 请告诉玛丽小姐吉利安姆子爵来了
Anna, could you tell Lady Mary, Lord Gillingham is here?
吉利安姆子爵
Lord Gillingham?
-可我们才在伦敦见过他 -他又回来了
- But we just saw him in London. - Well, he's come back.
他的贴身男仆也来了吗
Is his valet with him?
我是说 他会在这里小住吗
I mean, is he staying?
小姐一定想知道
She'll want to know.
看起来不像
He doesn't seem to be.
那么 能去转告小姐吗
Now, will you give her the message, please?
这可不是什么好事
Well, this is a sorry tale.
当然 都是我的错
Damn right it is. And it's all my fault.
不能全怪你 但你也难辞其咎
Not all but it is partly your fault.
这点没必要否认
There's no point in denying that.
你想让我帮你吗
And you expect me to help you with it?
除了您 我想不到别人了
I couldn't think of anyone else to turn to.
这可不是我听过的最动听的请求
Not the most flattering invitation I've ever known.
问题是 你想怎么解决
The question is, what's to be done?
我要再跟她谈吗 我该去求她吗
Should I speak to her again? Should I beg?
咱们还没到那个份上
We've not quite come to that.
真是你
It is you.
安娜告诉我时 我还不相信呢
When Anna told me I thought there must be a mistake.
-你怎么过来的 -跟你同一趟火车
- How did you get here? - On the same train as you.
不过我坐的三等席
But I was travelling in third.
为什么
Why?
因为我不想在火车车厢里跟你交谈
Because I didn't want to speak to you in a railway carriage with,
我不想让汤姆和大家听到
you know, Tom and everyone else listening.
-来杯茶吗 -好的 谢谢
- Would you like some tea? - Yes, if I may.
你总会告诉我到底为什么跑来吧
I assume you're going to give me an explanation at some stage.
这并不复杂
It's not complicated.
我长途赶来 只为一个简单的问题
I have made a long journey to ask a short question.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
托尼 你并不了解我
Tony, you don't know me.
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?
我们从小便相识了
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表