剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
重要的是 因为遗传税的缘故
The point being that with the death duties we're facing,
我们要做出一些重要的决定
there are some big decisions ahead.
你要把玛丽挤出去吗
You want to push Mary out.
我不是要挤她 她本来也没有决定权
I'm not pushing her out. She was never "In."
马修是共同所有人 如今他儿子是
Matthew was co-owner and now his son is.
我曾跟马修共同努力 如今我要为他儿子努力
I worked with Matthew. I must work for his boy.
谢谢
Thanks.
周二居然有这么多信
A lot of letters for a Tuesday.
这一周刚刚开始 大家哪来的时间写信啊
How do people have time to write when the week is just beginning?
今天是情人节
It's Saint Valentine's Day.
你居然记得这日子 而我却忘了
Oh, imagine your remembering that and my forgetting it.
这谁能想得到啊
Who would have thought such a thing?
我也不是完全不懂浪漫 休斯太太
I am not a complete stranger to romance, Mrs Hughes
如果你是这个意思的话
if that's what you're implying.
或许现在是吧 但也不一直是如此
Maybe I am now, but I wasn't always.
等等 我以为这都是账单呢
Hold on. I thought these were all bills.
黛西 这封是给你的
Daisy! This one's for you.
黛西 是谁寄的啊
Daisy? Who's that from?
别逗她 巴罗先生
Don't tease her, Mr Barrow.
谁给你寄了卡片
Who sent you a card?
我也不知道 上面没有签名
I don't know. It's not signed.
我的也是 看来我们俩都有暗恋者
Nor's mine. We both must have secret admirers.
这也不奇怪嘛
Which is no more than we deserve.
差不多行了 贝茨先生 还要干活儿呢
That's enough of that, Mr. Bates. We've work to do.
看什么呢
What's that?
没什么
Nothing.
是啊 今天是情人节
Of course. It's Valentine's Day.
你什么时候去伦敦
When are you leaving for London?
十点钟的火车
I'm catching the ten o'clock.
我该去收拾了
I ought to pack.
玩得开心
Have a happy time.
里彭 联合济贫院
就在那边
Just down there.
格里格先生
Mr. Grigg?
我们认识吗
Do I know you?
你写信给唐顿庄园的查理·卡森
You wrote to Charlie Carson at Downton Abbey.
我们一起工作
I work with him.
是他派你来的吗
Did he send you?
也不尽然 就算是吧
Not exactly. In a way.
他都说我什么了
What... What did he say about me?
他打算怎么办
What does he plan to do?
卡森先生是个大忙人
Mr. Carson is very busy.
他想让我来看看你现在情况如何
He wanted me to find out how you are.
然后 他才能有所打算
Then, I think he'll come up with a plan.
我就知道
I knew it.
上一次见面 他说了许多伤人的话
He said some harsh things when we last met,
但查理和我 我们交情很深
but, we go back a long way, Charlie and me.
所以无论发生什么
And whatever's happened,
当年在戏班子结下的交情 终归还在的
to theatre folk like us, that means something.
是啊 那是当然
Yes, I'm sure it does.
-谢谢 女士 -谢谢
- Thank you, Madam. - Thank you.
这么贴心
This is very lovely.
你这会儿不该在办公室吗
Shouldn't you be at the office?
罗斯孟德姑妈派车来接我了
Aunt Rosamund's sending her car.
我很想你
I've missed you.
我每时每刻都在想你
I haven't stopped thinking about you for one moment.
我不是来了吗
Well, I'm here now.
我听到了一些消息 让我非常激动
I couldn't be more thrilled because I've got some news...
也算不上消息 算是个想法吧
Well, not news, more an idea.
说来听听
Go on.
我研究了一下
I've done some research,
发现并非所有国家都跟英国一样
and discovered not every country is the same as England.
真是大发现啊
You amaze me.
不 我是说在其他国家
No, I mean there are places
精神失常可以作为离婚的理由
where lunacy is grounds for divorce,
像在葡萄牙 希腊 还有德国
Portugal and Greece and even Germany.
但是 那得是当地居民才行吧
But, wouldn't you have to live there?
不不 我只是想了解一下
No, no, I'm just finding out what's involved.
但如果我真的移♥民♥德国 你会和我一起去吗
But if I did live in Germany, would you come with me?
你好 伯恩斯
Oh. Hello, Burns.
这位是伯恩斯 罗斯孟德姑妈的司机
This is Burns, Aunt Rosamund's chauffeur.
下午好 小姐
Good afternoon, m'lady.
要我载你一程吗
Can I give you a lift?
不了 我坐出租就好 方向不同
No, I'll take a taxi. It's the opposite direction.
那晚上见
I'll see you tonight.
是我来得太早了吗
Oh. Am I too early?
不 是下午茶上晚了
No. I'm afraid tea was a little late.
天呐 你能应付得来吗 要不要我帮忙
Oh, dear. Can you manage? Should I give you a hand?
我能行 谢谢 维斯特小姐
I can manage, thank you, Miss West.
快来 小宝贝
Come to me, darling.
你好啊
Hello.
您的小王子来了 小姐
Now, here's the little Prince, m'lady.
您瞧他看到您有多高兴啊
See how happy he is to see his beautiful Mama?
上帝保佑他
God bless him.
谢谢你 保姆
Thank you, Nanny.
你说你失去了人生的目标
You say you have no purpose,
那小乔治呢
but what about little George?
你肯定是关心他的
Surely you're interested in him?
当然 但我不想多插手 让玛丽不悦
Of course, but I'm not going to drive Mary mad by interfering.
做奶奶的就得插手
It's the job of grandmothers to interfere.
是莫斯利来了
Oh, that's Molesley.
他想见我 所以我们约好了时间
He asked to see me and I told him when he could come.
是吗 我能留下吗
Oh? Well, may I stay?
还是你们要私会
Or is it a secret assignation?
很抱歉打扰二位夫人了
Oh. I'm very sorry to interrupt your ladyship.
找我什么事 莫斯利
What is it, Molesley?
我想问问您 能否考虑让我重新回来工作
I came to ask if you'd consider giving me my old job back.
不好意思 打扰你们谈私事了
I apologise for forcing myself on a private conversation.
我这就走
I will go.
请别走 夫人 没什么秘密可言
No please, m'lady. There's no mystery.
因为那件事 我丢了工作
I've lost my job, because, well, for obvious reasons
所以我想来问问
and I thought I'd ask here.
问题是 我并不需要管家
The trouble is, I have no need for a butler.
如今我只是个用托盘吃饭的老寡妇
These days I'm just an old widow who eats off a tray.
我明白
I see.
不能因为自己是个老寡妇
Just because you're an old widow,
就用托盘吃饭啊
I see no necessity to eat off a tray.
我们俩可是不是同一种人
You and I are different.
没错 这话不假
Yes, that is very true.
浪费您的时间了
I'm wasting your time.
要是有空缺的职位
Should, should we hear of an opening...
我们应该上哪找你呢
..where would we find you?
我今天就搬去我父亲那儿 夫人
I'm moving to my father's house, m'lady.
你想过我说的话吗
Have you had any more time to think about what I said?
你是说未婚同居吗
You mean our living in sin?
如果我离婚了 就不必如此了
We'd only live in sin as you call it, until the divorce.
你不想跟我在一起吗
Don't you want to be with me?
你知道我想的 求之不得
You know I do. More than anything.
还有杜松子酒吗 先生 快喝完了
Erm, is there any more gin, sir? We're running rather low.
好的 我去看看
Yes, I'll er, I'll have a look.
上帝啊
Oh, my Lord!
不胜荣幸 老夫人
This is an honour, your ladyship.
我给你儿子捎个话
I have a message for your son.
沙克尔顿夫人要来与我共进午宴
Lady Shackleton is joining me for luncheon.
我想让他过来帮忙
I want him to come and help.
那斯普拉特先生呢
But, what about Mr Spratt?
斯普拉特当然也在
Well, Spratt will be there, of course,
但莫斯利还是可以帮忙嘛
but Molesley can still take an active part.
沙克尔顿夫人告诉我说她的管家要退休了
Lady Shackleton tells me her butler is retiring.
那她肯定想办法另寻他人了啊
Won't she have made arrangements to find another?
关键就在这里
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表