剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
夫人知道这事 对吧
And Her Ladyship knows about it?
她不知道是乐队 我也想给她一个惊喜
Well, not that it's a band, because it's a surprise for her too.
不过她知道我准备了惊喜
But she knows that there is a surprise
而且你在协助我
and that you're helping me with it.
好 我尽力而为吧
Very well. I'll see what I can do.
有劳你了
Thank you.
罗斯小姐怎么会到楼下来啊
I wondered why Lady Rose was down here.
恐怕你的好奇心得不到满足了
And I'm afraid you will continue to wonder.
搞得这么神秘兮兮呀 休斯太太
That's very mysterious, Mrs Hughes.
你是知道我的 巴罗先生
You know me, Mr Barrow.
一向神秘莫测
A woman of mystery, if ever there was one.
反正她的秘密也不关我们的事
Well, her secret won't affect us.
你怎能这么肯定呢
How can you be so sure?
这下我可真担心了
Now you have got me worried.
那还真是抱歉 巴罗先生
I am sorry to hear that, Mr Barrow.
不过我得去忙了
But now you must let me get on.
我只知道
All I know is this.
佩格一进我房♥间 我的裁纸刀就不见了
I find Pegg in this room and my paper knife is gone.
他再进来一次
He comes into the room again
一个珍贵的日本吊坠也不见了
and a very valuable piece of Japanese netsuke is missing.
这个玩意 那个玩意 眼中只有它们
Things. Things. Things!
我有点不明白你的立场
I don't understand your position.
难道他偷我的东西还有道理了吗
Are you saying he's justified in stealing my possessions?
还是你不相信是他偷的
Or do you not believe he took them?
我觉得你把这些身外之物看得太重要
I'm saying you put too much importance on material objects
-反而忽略了正义 -是吗
- and not enough on justice. - Oh, really?
你怎么不把庄园一把火烧了 围着它跳舞
I wonder you don't just set fire to the abbey and dance round it,
脸上涂上迷彩 嘴里喊着号♥子
painted with woad and howling
要是这样有好处 我说不定会的
I might, if it would do any good.
要这么说
Ah. Well -
-对不起打扰您 老夫人 -不用道歉
- I beg your pardon, Your Ladyship. - No. Don't apologise.
我倒希望有个人能帮帮腔
I'm glad to have an ally in the room.
这是在贝蒂打扫用的水桶里找到的
This was found in Betty's cleaning bucket.
应该是不小心卷进去了 她刚刚才找到
It must've rolled in there, and she's just found it.
多谢 多谢了
Thank you, thank you.
这下我放心了
I'm very relieved.
是放心 还是恼羞成怒
Relieved? Or irritated
我可以退下了吗 老夫人
If that will be all, My Lady?
-你要道歉吗 -当然不会
- Aren't you going to say you're sorry? - Certainly not.
他也许没有偷这个
He may not have taken this,
但也可能是趁我们不注意
or he may have sneaked it
把它偷偷放进了女仆的桶里
into the maid's bucket when we weren't looking.
你是多讨厌犯错啊
How you hate to be wrong.
不知道啊 我不怎么熟悉犯错的感觉
I wouldn't know. I'm not familiar with the sensation.
-那你是打算固执己见了 -很抱歉
- So you're determined to dig in your heels. - I am sorry.
但无论他是否拿了这个 刀肯定是他拿的
But whether or not he took this, he certainly took the knife.
这件事我不想再多说什么了
That is all I have to say on the subject.
伊迪丝
Edith.
出什么事了
Whatever's the matter?
迈克尔不知去向了
Michael's vanished into thin air.
谁也没有他的消息 谁也找不到他
Nobody's heard from him, no-one can reach him.
我相信只是通讯不畅的缘故
I'm sure it's just a failure of communication.
如果真发生了什么事 我们会知道的
If anything had happened, we'd've heard.
也许吧
Maybe.
我只祈求他能接电♥话♥
I just wish to God he'd pick up the telephone.
他会的 过来
He will. Come on.
我们该去更衣了
We ought to get changed.
最后两封信 一封我的...
Last post. One for me and er...
一封你的 阿尔弗雷德
one for you, Alfred.
我得到了 是丽兹酒店寄来的
I've got it! It's from The Ritz.
有一个中选者得到了一份工作
One of the chosen candidates has got a job
退出了培训课程 我可以按顺序顶上
and dropped out of the course. And I was next.
我是第五名 瞧见了吗 吉米
I was fifth. See, Jimmy?
我是第五名
I was the fifth.
我从没说你不是
I never said you weren't.
他们录取了你 是吧
So, they want you, do they?
是的 我得补点课了 但我不介意
Yes. I'll have some catching up to do, but I don't mind that.
-阿尔弗雷德 我真为你高兴 -我们都是
- Alfred, I'm so pleased for you. - We all are.
-没错 -非常感谢你们
- That's right. - Thank you very much.
你什么时候走
When do you go?
尽快吧 尽量少缺课 免得落后太多
As soon as I can. The less I miss, the less I'm behind.
但还是要看卡森先生怎么安排
But it's up to Mr Carson.
我可不想挡你的路 阿尔弗雷德
Oh, I've no wish to stand in your way, Alfred.
有詹姆斯和巴罗先生能应付得来
I'm sure I can manage with James and Mr Barrow.
那我可以走了吧 现在
So I can go! Now?
等明天吧 我们应该告诉主人一家
Wait until tomorrow. We ought to let the family know.
你不打算祝贺他吗 黛西
Aren't you going to congratulate him, Daisy?
黛西 去厨房♥把水壶烧上
Daisy, run to the kitchen and put the kettle on.
那个就放在这儿吧
You can leave that there.
如果你有什么要洗的 今晚交给我吧
If you need anything washing through, give it to me tonight.
还有我 我们会帮你收拾整齐
And me. We'll get you shipshape.
如今梦想成真我感觉好紧张
I'm quite nervous now what's happened.
有什么好紧张的
What's there to be nervous about?
你感到紧张是因为你很聪明 阿尔弗雷德
You're nervous because you're intelligent, Alfred.
只有笨蛋才莽撞无畏
Only stupid people are foolhardy.
-我非常抱歉 黛西 -是吗
- I'm ever so sorry, Daisy. - Are you?
你不就是那个把他逼走的人
When you're the one that's driven him away?
你怎么会这么想
How do you make that out?
因为你想要吉米而不是他
Because you wanted Jimmy and not him and
所以他不得不走
that's why he were forced to go.
-他知道的 -好了 姑娘们
- He knew that. - Come on, girls.
擦干眼泪 准备晚餐
Dry your tears and let's get on with the dinner.
艾薇 过来打鸡蛋
Ivy, come and beat these eggs.
你回来了
You're back.
我以为你一定是错过了最后一班火车呢
I thought you must've missed the last train.
没有 但也就刚刚赶上
No. But I only just caught it.
-要吃晚餐吗 -我在餐车上吃了
- Do you want some dinner? - I ate in the restaurant car.
您在伦敦没待多久啊
You weren't very long in London.
没有多少事 就是给比利·谢菲尔德
There wasn't much to do. Just sign some papers
为他儿子设的信托基金签署一些文件
for a trust Billy Sheffield set up for his son.
有什么内容呢
What will that entail?
主要就是让那孩子少喝酒 对他母亲好一些
Mainly, telling the boy to drink less and be nicer to his mother.
我们在晚餐时听说阿尔弗雷德要走了
We learned at dinner that Alfred's leaving.
他终于还是进了丽兹酒店的厨师培训课程
He's got a place on the Ritz cookery course after all.
很抱歉这样突然离开 老爷
I'm sorry to cut and run, My Lord.
别那么想 我们都为你骄傲
Don't worry about it. We're proud of you.
等你当了名厨 可以一定回来看看
You must return one day as a famous chef.
既然您回来了 老爷 我有些话要说
Now you're back, My Lord, there's something I wanted to say.
我在这个家中承蒙大家关照
I've been well treated in this house
我想告诉大家我非常感激
and I want you all to know that I'm very grateful.
谢谢你 阿尔弗雷德
Thank you, Alfred.
卡森先生待我不薄...
Mr Carson has been a kind...
更令我受教良多
...and wonderful teacher.
再说下去我们就要哭了
Much more and we shall all burst into tears.
抱歉 老爷
I'm sorry, My Lord.
好了 阿尔弗雷德 继续干活儿吧
Come along, Alfred. Let's get back to work.
我的生日晚宴准备得如何了
How's my birthday dinner coming on?
您怎么知道晚宴的事
How do you know about the dinner?
寇德赫斯一家昨天打来 说他们很乐意出席
The Coldhursts rang yesterday and said they'd love to come.
我们不是都发誓保密的吗
Weren't we all sworn to secrecy?
天啊 人真是靠不住
God! People are so hopeless.
无所谓 少点惊喜我也一样高兴
I don't mind. It won't spoil it if it's not a surprise. Not for me.
也许还是会有惊喜的
There may still be a surprise.
那我拭目以待了
So I should hope.
明天怎么样 我知道你会喜欢的
So, what about tomorrow? I know you'd enjoy it.
你们准备去看什么
What are you going to see?
《沙漠情酋》
The Sheikh.
我很喜欢鲁道夫·瓦伦蒂诺[《沙漠情酋》的主演]
I like that Rudolph Valentino.
看到他我就激动得发抖
Ooh! He makes me shiver all over.
想想都觉得别扭
What a very disturbing thought.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表