剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
好了...
Now...
午餐太棒了
That was a splendid luncheon.
-对我来说可是大变化呢 -别说笑了
- Quite a change for me. - Oh, I can't believe that.
真的 我都只吃小孩吃的食物
It's true. I eat nothing but nursery food.
-你该换个厨子了 -这不是她的错
- Perhaps you need a new cook. - It's not her fault.
我都不知道该吃什么
I never know what to order.
总以为丈夫会先去世
A husband is told so often he's going to die first,
都不知道有天你得自己照顾自己
you never think you're going to have to manage on your own.
如果换了卡劳利医生 也不会有多好
I doubt Doctor Crawley would have managed any better.
他居然是位医生 真有意思
I'm so interested he was a doctor.
我一直想学医 不过我父亲不...
I wanted to study medicine myself, but my father didn't really...
觉得医生不是绅士的职业
Didn't see it as a profession for a gentleman.
他大概不会这么过激
I don't believe he'd have gone that far.
不过他的确觉得医生不适合贵族
But he didn't think it quite suitable for a peer, no.
我会试着找个例子来反驳
I must try and find an example to rebut that.
我得走了
Well, I must be going.
我送你吧 我的车在外边
Let me take you. My car's outside.
我可以走路
I can easily walk.
请让我送你吧
I'd like to. Please.
那...谢谢
Then...thank you.
奶奶 我也该走了
I should go too, Granny.
不 留下来
No. Stay.
我想和你聊聊
I want to speak to you.
你结婚的时候还是个司机吗
So were you still the chauffeur when you married?
这故事说来话长
That's a long story.
你的故事好像都这样
Everything with you's a long story.
幸好那个故事结局圆♥满♥
That one had a happy ending.
至少有段时间很圆♥满♥
For a time, anyway.
我知道她过世了
I know she died.
真遗憾
I'm so sorry.
她一定是个与众不同 又很有主见的人
She must have been a very unusual and independent person.
说的是啊
You could say that again.
他们真不错 让你留在这里生活
It's nice that they asked you to stay, to make your life here.
我有个小女儿 留下是正确的决定
I have a little daughter, and it seemed the right thing.
无论如何 这让我对这家人的印象好了很多
Still, it makes me take a kinder view of the family.
怎么 你觉得他们不好吗
Oh? What do you have against them?
没有
Nothing.
不过 我一向不太喜欢他们那种人
But, as a rule, I don't really warm to their type.
我不相信人分三六九等
I don't believe in types.
我只信人性
I believe in people.
试试吧
Now give it a try.
真太感谢了
I really am very grateful.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这话我可不常说
I don't often say it,
不过罗斯孟德是对的
but Rosamund is right.
我不认识这位...德鲁先生
I do not know this Mr...Mr Drewe,...
但即便他真如你所说
..But even if he is everything you say,
把孩子留在这里
to keep the child here
也始终是个隐患 随时可能发难
would be like a permanent sword of Damocles, inches from your head.
但想到把他送人我就无法承受
But I can't bear the thought of giving it away.
而且 真的要让他长成个瑞士人吗
And is it right that it should grow up Swiss?
瑞士很好啊 应有尽有
Well, Switzerland has everything to offer,...
可能言语谈吐略有不足
..Except perhaps conversation.
这倒也不是什么致命的缺憾
And one can learn to live without that.
那如果迈克尔回来了呢
And if Michael turns up?
我的建议是 从头来过
Well, if you want my advice, start again.
一切开支都由我来付
Now, I will pay for everything.
罗斯孟德姑妈说她会处理
Aunt Rosamund said she would.
你已经欠她一个大人情了
You'll be quite enough in her debt as it is.
再受她的恩惠
Take any more,
她就会要求你每年按时上贡了
and she'll start exacting annual tribute.
你的儿子们是做什么的 他们都有工作吧
What do your sons do? I assume they do something.
还记得我上次晚宴时见过拉瑞吧
Remember I met Larry at that dinner?
别提了
Ah, don't remind me.
他们是有工作
They do work.
拉瑞在银行 蒂姆在搞外交
Larry's in banking and Tim's in the diplomatic,
实在乏善可陈 令郎呢
so nothing very startling there. What about yours?
马修曾是个律师
Matthew was a lawyer.
曾是 他放弃了吗
Oh, has he given it up?
他...
He's...
他去世了
He's dead.
我还以为你知道
I thought you would know that.
天啊
Oh, good God.
实在太抱歉了 我刚才忘了你的身份了
I'm terribly sorry. I... I'd forgotten for a moment who you were.
没事的
Don't worry. Please.
玛丽还好吗 我还以为今天能见到她
How is Mary? I do wish I could have seen her today.
虽然花了些时间
Well, slow to start with,
不过她在慢慢好起来 我很欣慰
but now she's on her way, which I'm glad of.
-我听说他们十分恩爱 -是的
- I heard they were well suited. - Yes.
他们很幸福 所以天人两隔才更加残酷
They were happy, which makes the parting worse,
但我们知道 这终究会给人力量
but gives you strength in the end, as we know.
也许对你是如此 但我不会
You maybe. Not me.
我和默顿夫人并非命中注定
Lady Merton and I were not exactly meant to be together.
当然 我们就像那时的人一样 努力过
We struggled on, of course, as everyone did in those days,
但我现在不知道那是否明智
but I'm not sure now how sensible it was.
我很羡慕你 你拥有美好的回忆
I envy you, your wonderful memories,
但我无法假装我也有这样的回忆
but I can't pretend to match them.
洛斯先生到了吗
Is Mr Ross here yet?
-我该说是谁找他呢 -就说是罗斯的表亲
- Who shall I say is calling? - Rose's cousin.
玛丽小姐
Lady Mary.
我就猜会不会是您呢
I was wondering if it would be you.
你怎么知道有人要来
How did you know someone was coming?
罗斯打过电♥话♥了
Rose telephoned.
她说她告诉您 我们准备定日子了
She said she'd told you we were about to set the date.
我刚泡了点茶 要来一杯吗
I just made some tea. Would you like a cup?
谢谢
Thank you.
我想您来是要说弗林特夏尔老爷
I suppose you're here to say that Lord Flintshire
会觉得有个黑人女婿是件可怕的事
would find the prospect of a black son-in-law preposterous.
而且您父亲也会赞同
And your father would agree.
说实话 对爸爸来说 你的歌♥手身份
To be fair to Papa, he'd find your being a band singer
可能会比肤色更令他难以接受
even harder to swallow than your colour.
洛斯先生 你真的确定吗
Mr Ross, are you sure about this?
即便大家都看好 婚姻也绝非易事
Marriage is a challenge, even when everyone wants it.
即便大家都祝福你们美满
Even if everyone prays you'll be happy.
您是说对我们而言 所有人都会试图拆散我们
You mean in our case, they'll all be trying to pull us apart.
每时每刻
Every hour of every day.
跟我说说 你觉得她爱你吗
Tell me, do you think she loves you?
您不相信我们的感情吗
Don't you believe in us?
我信你 但她我可没把握
I believe in you. I'm not so sure about her.
她也许有点喜欢你
She may love you a bit,
但更多大概是想打击她母亲
but mostly I'd say she wants to shock her mother,
她恨她母亲
whom incidentally, she hates.
我母亲也是这么说的
That's what my mother said.
她说罗斯只是想证明什么
She said Rose must be proving some point.
您和我母亲很像
You and my mother have a lot in common.
跟我说实话
Tell me honestly:
你觉得你能承受他们将给你的压力吗
Do you think you can survive what they'll do to you?
我不认为罗斯能行
Because I don't believe Rose could.
这么说您可能会放心一些
It may come as something of a relief for you to hear that
我不会跟罗斯结婚的
I will not be marrying Rose.
-你不会 -不会
- You won't? - No.
她的梦想 我乐在其中
I've enjoyed her dreams.
我觉得她比你想的要好
I think she's more than you allow.
可是呢
But?
我不想毁掉她的生活
I don't want to spoil her life.
我不想她被人们指点 嘲笑
I don't want to watch while people point at her and jeer.
我爱她
I love her.
我希望她快乐
I want her to be happy.
那你会做个了断
So you'll end it?
是的
Yes.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表