剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
From a nightclub called The Lotus.
俱乐部 小姐 真的吗
A nightclub, My Lady? Really?
不过一定要给老爷一个惊喜
But it must be a complete surprise.
大家一定要装作毫不知情
No-one knows anything. And they mustn't.
夫人知道我在筹划一些事
That is, Her Ladyship knows something's afoot,
但她也不知道详情
but even she doesn't know what.
-您觉得她会高兴 -她会惊喜万分的
- And you think she'll be pleased. - She'll be thrilled.
我们会保密的
We'll look after your secret.
在此之前 请尽量让他们觉得宾至如归
So, until then, if you can just make them comfortable.
我知道你们平时很少接触音乐家
I know musicians are outside your daily round.
别担心 小姐 我们能应付得来
Don't worry about that, My Lady. We can take it in our stride.
我们虽然是约克人
We may be Yorkshiremen,
但对城里的生活还是有所了解的
but we do know a little of life in the city.
有人吗 有人在吗
Hello? Uh...is anyone there?
我们是应该来这儿吧
I think this is where we're supposed to be.
欢迎来到唐顿
Welcome to Downton.
我想早点上来
I thought I'd come up early...
跟乔治待一会儿
and spend some time with George.
我告诉保姆我会喂他 还是您来吧
I told Nanny I'd feed him. But now you can do it.
-他会开心的 -恐怕不会吧
- He'd like that. - Oh, I doubt it.
他大概会想 这老太太是谁啊 算了吧
He probably thinks, who's this funny old lady? But never mind.
对了 我想让他喊我"奶奶"
By the way... I thought I'd be Grandmamma.
喊柯拉"外婆"吧
And then Cora can be Granny.
那茜玻呢 她要怎么喊您
And what about Sybbie? What should she call you?
伊泽贝尔表亲吧
Well, Aunt Isobel, I think.
虽然关系有点远 不过也算合适了
I'm not quite a real aunt, but I nearly am.
我看报纸上好像说
Did I read some where that
你朋友吉利安姆子爵已经订婚了
your friend Lord Gillingham is engaged to be married?
是的 跟莱恩·福克斯小姐
Yes. To Miss Lane Fox.
希望你不会为此难过
I hope you don't mind.
我真不希望看到你不开心
I should so hate for you to be unhappy.
我没有不开心
I'm not unhappy.
我只是 还没准备好要开心
I'm just...not quite ready to be happy.
我订婚的时候
When I got engaged,
我爱雷金纳德简直像害了相思病
I was so in love with Reginald I felt sick.
那是因爱成疾
I was sick with love.
真的是这样
Literally.
现在想起来真是怪啊
It seems so odd to think about it now. It really does.
我也是
It was the same for me.
我简直像是疯了 被催眠了什么的
As if I'd gone mad, or been hypnotised, or something.
几天
For days.
几周
Weeks.
满脑子都只有她
All I could think about was her.
我也是
And me.
我站在雪地里
I was standing outside in the snow...
都没披衣裳
and I didn't have a coat.
却不觉得冷 因为我一个劲地想着
But I wasn't cold... because all I kept thinking was...
他要求婚了 他要求婚了
He's going to propose. He's going to propose.
想想啊
Well.
我们是多幸运
Aren't we the lucky ones?
瞧瞧谁来了啊
Oh! Look who's here!
-你好啊 茜玻 -你们好啊
- Hello, Sybbie. - Hello.
你想过去非洲看看吗
Have you never thought of visiting Africa?
我为什么要去非洲呢 卡森先生
And why should I go to Africa, Mr Carson?
我跟非洲的关系并不比您更近
I'm no more African than you are.
至少近不了多少
Well...not much more.
我的先祖1790年间就来到了这边
My people came over in the 1790s.
就不说是怎么来的了吧
We won't go into why or how.
-不 还是不说的好 -洛斯先生
- Oh, no. Better left unsaid. - Mr Ross.
你居然发现了一件卡森先生
You've uncovered something about the past
不赞同的"传统" 干得好
that Mr Carson doesn't approve of. Well done
这是什么话 休斯太太
Not so fast, Mrs Hughes.
我们在抵抗奴隶制的斗争中可是先驱呢
We led the world in the fight against slavery.
还记得大♥法♥官亨利伯爵1763年的判决书吗
Remember Lord Henley's judgment of 1763?
英国土地上 皆为自♥由♥人
'If a man sets foot on English soil...then he is free.'
可别毁了洛斯先生的努力
Don't undo Mr Ross's good work.
艾薇 我之前的话...
Ivy. When I said that I could -
天呐 都这么晚了吗
Oh, goodness. Is that the time?
我是第一个下来的
I'm first down.
就是想来看看是不是一切都好
I just want to check everything's on track.
我已经给他们吃的了
I gave them something to eat,
他们演奏的时候仆人才吃晚饭
because they'll be playing when the servants are having their dinner.
是啊 真是感谢您
Yes, that was very kind.
等到卡森把大家都安排入座
Wait until Carson has everyone in their seat
-你们再去楼上准备 -好的
- before you start setting up. - I will.
她可真特别啊
Well... ..She's quite a character.
罗斯小姐吗
Lady Rose?
可以这么说吧
That's one word for her.
我就是替那些猪觉得难过
But I can't help feeling sorry for the poor pigs.
你吃培根吗
Do you eat bacon?
吃
Yes.
-香肠呢 -吃
- Sausages? - Yes.
那你就是不敢面对现实的感伤主义者
Then you are a sentimentalist who cannot face the truth.
可不常有人说我多愁善感
I'm not often called sentimental.
你朋友似乎在考验玛丽呢
Your friend seems to be putting Mary through her paces.
查尔斯就是容不得特权阶级
I'm afraid Charles is challeged by anyone with a sense of entitlement.
你是说 玛丽觉得自己应该管事吗
You mean, Mary feels entitled to take charge?
很欢迎她来管我
She's welcome to take charge of me.
莫斯利 回来高兴吗
Molesley. Glad to be back?
应该说是觉得意外 老夫人
Surprised, more like, My Lady.
但我现在大概得叫乔瑟夫了
But I suppose I'll be called... Joseph now.
-这我可做不到 -我也是
- I...I don't think I can manage that. - Nor can I.
卡森 你不介意我们接着
Carson, you don't mind if we go on
喊莫斯利"莫斯利"吧
calling Molesley Molesley, do you?
当然不 老爷
Of course not, My Lord.
你为什么想移♥民♥
Why do you want to emigrate?
因为我意识到我永远不能融入唐顿
Because I realised I'd never fit in at Downton.
-他们都很喜欢你 -我想是吧
- They're very fond of you here. - I think they are.
我也喜欢他们 我爱他们
And I'm fond of them. I love them, really.
虽然我会这么说我也很惊讶
Though, it surprises me to say it.
但我不是他们中的一员
But I'm not one of them.
我不能在这儿生活
And I cannot make a life here.
为什么
Why not?
您觉得还会有哪个伯爵的女儿
Would there be another earl's daughter
肯接受我做丈夫吗
who'd be keen to take me on, do you think?
不知道
Oh, I don't know.
那得看她是什么样的人了
It would depend on her.
不会有这样的人的
No. She wouldn't.
没有多少人像茜玻那样不拘传统
There aren't many... as free as my Sybil.
这我同意
Well, I agree with that.
那我要带个爱尔兰女工人来这儿住吗
So...should I bring a nice Irish working girl to live here?
那样大家能自在吗
Would that make everyone comfy?
伊泽贝尔似乎走出阴影了
Isobel really appears to be coming out of the mist.
-我很高兴 -别高兴过头了
- I'm so pleased. - Well, don't be too pleased.
她能恢复状态也有赖于重返战场的激励
Part of her recovery is going back into battle.
如果她又为自己的信念而战了 这该是好事
If she's fighting for her causes again, that seems a good sign.
哪门子好事
A sign of what?
我们是不是该关上窗 抵住门
That we should close the shutters and bar the door?
她愿意为自己的信念而战
She likes to fight for what she believes in.
这不关乎她喜欢什么 而是她的动力
Oh, no. It's not a matter of what she likes. It is her fuel.
有些人靠贪婪驱使
Some people run on...greed...
有些是欲望 或爱情
..lust, even love.
而她是靠愤怒
She runs on indignation!
是不是到时候了
I'm catching the ladies' eye.
-别 -罗斯
- Oh, no. - Rose?
不 我们今晚不要分开
No. We're not splitting tonight.
我们要一起出去
We're all going out together.
-她在干什么 -怎么回事
- What on earth is she doing? - What?
快 开始吧
Quick, playing.
一 二 三
And a one, two, three.
生日快乐 罗伯特表亲
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表