剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Give it, then.
你愿意的话 给你些钱
We'll give you some, if you like.
不多 但总算有一些
Not much but...but some.
我不能要你们的钱
I couldn't accept that...
但是谢谢你 衷心感谢
But I thank you, I do, most sincerely.
干活儿去
Get back to work!
安娜说您想在我下楼之前见见我
Anna said you wanted to see me before I go down.
是 那个...谢谢 贝茨 没事了
Yes. That is... Thank you, Bates, that will be all.
你知道我邀请奶奶和伊泽贝尔共进晚餐吧
You know I've invited Granny and Isobel to dinner.
我不知道 但是
I didn't but -
好吧 事情是这样的
Well, the thing is...
有一封马修给你的信
There is a letter for you from Matthew.
什么
What?
放在哪了
Where was it?
藏在办公室的一本书里 所以没人发现
Hidden in a book in the office and so it was overlooked.
他们终于腾出时间来收拾他的东西
They finally got round to packing up his things
并且今早送了过来
and brought them here this morning.
谁打开的
Who opened it?
信没封
It wasn't sealed.
-但您在我之前就读过了 -是的
- But you've read it before me? - Yes.
事实上 我本想把信寄给莫里研究一下
In fact I would have sent it to Murray to have it looked into
但你奶奶坚持要让你先看看
but your grandmother insisted you should see it first.
奶奶也看过了吗
Granny's read it too?
而且您说研究是什么意思
And what do you mean, to have it looked into?'
看信吧 看了你就明白了
Read it. Then you'll understand.
我真为他感到难过
I felt so sorry for him.
欠那么多债实在是太糟了
To be in debt like that is the worst thing.
莫斯利不怎么走运
Molesley's not having much luck.
但如果他不接受帮助...
But if he won't accept help then...
我说不清
I don't know.
我真的觉得很难过
I'm really upset by it.
这可不行啊
Well, we can't have that.
我不明白
I don't understand.
马修终究还是留了遗嘱吗
Did Matthew leave instructions after all?
他留下了一封信
He left a letter.
是在我们去苏格兰之前写的
He wrote it before we went to Scotland.
-在哪里发现的 -藏在一本书里
- Well, where has it been? - Concealed in a book.
今天才送过来的
They only dropped off today.
爸爸 您来念吧
Papa, you read it.
亲爱的玛丽 我们明早就要出发去唐伊阁了
My darling Mary, we are off to Duneagle in the morning
我突然意识到
and I have suddenly realised
我还没立下任何遗嘱
that I've never made a will or anything like one,
作为律师 这太不该了
which seems pretty feeble for a lawyer
你还怀孕了 这更是不负责任
and you being pregnant makes it even more irresponsible.
这话我同意
Hm, I'm afraid I have to agree with that.
回来之后 我会着手操办
I'll do it properly when I get back
并把这封信撕了 不让你看见
and tear this up before you ever see it
但白纸黑字写下来 我心里踏实些
but I'll feel easier that I've recorded on paper
我希望你做我唯一的继承人
that I wish YOU to be my sole heiress.
什么
What?
我不知道我们的孩子是男是女
I cannot know if our baby is a boy or a girl
但那总归是我们的孩子
but I do know it will be a baby,
如果在立下遗嘱之前 我有什么不测
if anything happens to me before I've drawn up a will
必须由你来接管一切
and so you must take charge.
我得在信上署名 回家和你吃饭了
And now I shall sign this and get off home for dinner with you.
想想都开心 马修
What a lovely, lovely thought. Matthew.
这就是为什么我不想读信
Now you see why I didn't want to read it.
但这该是合法的吧 还是需要见证人
But surely it must be legal or do there have to be witnesses?
他的两位客户为他做见证了
But it was witnessed by two of his clients,
所以办公室里没人知道这封信
which is why no-one in the office knew it existed.
那就算有效了
Then it's settled.
没那么简单
Nothing is settled.
所以我才想让莫里先去查证
This is why I wanted Murray to check it first.
不管马修是作何打算 这不算遗嘱
Whatever Matthew's intentions, it is not a will.
我跟卡森先生说了买♥♥鱼的事
I've explained to Mr Carson about the fish
他说你可以去
and he says you can go.
谢谢
Thanks.
他肯定在打什么小算盘
A pound to a penny he's got some trick up his sleeve.
别疑神疑鬼的
You're so suspicious.
她对艾薇这么好有两个原因
There are two reasons why he's being so nice to Ivy.
第一个是让我生气
The first is to make me angry
我都不敢想第二个原因了
and I dread to think about the second.
我也有原因让你把这端上去
And I have my reason for getting THAT to the dining room
再拖就到午夜了
before midnight.
不知怎么的
I don't exactly know why
我很高兴马修留下了遗言
but I feel very happy that Matthew's been allowed a last word.
我非常同意
I agree, more than I can say.
我就知道他会考虑周全的
I knew he'd have a sensible plan.
我不确定这有多周全
I'm not sure how sensible it is.
如果这封信有法律效力
If the letter is valid,
小乔治还没继承财产
the estate will have to pay death duties twice
就得交两次遗产税
before it reaches little George.
但同时 这对玛丽是极为有利的
But in the meantime it will have all the benefit of Mary's interest.
希望你愿意参与进来
I hope you intend to get stuck in.
只要能发表意见 我就挺满意的了
I want the right to an opinion. I shall be content with that.
你本来就可以发表意见啊
You already have a right to an opinion.
真的吗 太好了
Do I? Good.
这还用说
Most certainly you do.
实际上 我们准备
In fact, there's a question of
利用闲置农场来增加收入
using empty farmyards as new sources of revenue.
我想听听你的想法
I'd like to know what you feel about that.
我得考虑一下
Well, I'd have to think about it -
轮作 畜牧还是种植谷物
Crop rotation, livestock versus cereals,
还有税务的问题
or indeed the whole matter of the tax.
很多事我都想听听你的意见
There are lots of things I would like your opinion on.
您这是想说明什么问题吗
I assume you're trying to make some sort of point?
他想让我们知道女人该留在家里
He's trying to show that a woman's place is in the home.
但她比较清楚马修的计划
But she knows a lot about Matthew's plans.
这对我来说很有价值
That has value for me.
卡劳利夫人 您怎么看
Mrs Crawley, what do you think?
罗伯特 如果要选阵营 我在玛丽这边
I'm afraid I'm on Mary's side, Robert, if sides there must be.
完全没有阵营 你们开心 我就开心
There are no sides, not at all. I'm pleased if you're pleased.
我只想说 你得做好准备
I'm just saying YOU have some work to do.
前提是那封信真有法律效力
That is IF the letter turns out to be valid.
你不希望这样吧
Which you very much hope it is not.
你怎么了
What's the matter with you?
-我简直笨死了 -天啊
- I'm a stupid fool, that's what. - Oh, lordy.
你怎么弄成这样的
How did you manage that?
开小差了 我也不知怎么了 她会气坏的
Daydreaming. I don't know what I was about. She'll be livid.
按我说的做就没事 来吧
Not if you do as I tell you. Come on.
给格温的贺卡买♥♥到了吗
By the way did you get that card For Gwen?
买♥♥到了 怎么了
Yes, why?
不如让村里的人一起签名吧
I thought it'd be nice for people in the village to sign it.
贝克韦尔一家 莫斯利先生等等
The Bakewells, Mr Molesley, that sort of thing.
我去请他们签名
I'll collect them.
没想到啊
You surprise me.
为什么
Why?
我没觉得你爱跟人打交道
I never think of you as social.
我都有你了 何必跟别人打交道呢
Why should I be social, when I have you?
您给贝尔法斯特的歌♥剧院写信了
You wrote to the Opera House in Belfast?
-真了不起 -我给许多剧院写了信
- That was enterprising. - I wrote to a great many theatres.
但只有这家剧院的经理回信了
But the manager at the Opera House wrote back.
看样子他们需要一个后台看守
It seems they're in need of a stage door keeper.
之前本来有个人选 但那人退出了
They'd chosen one but he dropped out.
他希望格里格先生考虑一下
He asks Mr Grigg to consider it.
我听说马修先生的信了
I heard about Mr Matthew's letter.
希望您没有很难过
I hope it wasn't too upsetting.
事实上 我倒是觉得如释重负
As a matter of fact, it was a relief.
终于有人听到了他的遗愿 我由衷地高兴
I felt so happy that he'd finally been heard
但从今晚的情况来看
but judging by tonight's dinner,
这对玛丽小姐来说可能是个重担
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表