剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
-你会去伦敦吗 -也许会
- Are you ever in London? - I might be.
要在冬天种植大麦 这里条件不太好
We're a little exposed up here to sow barley as a winter crop.
公爵一向极力推崇大麦
The Duke always swore by it.
你知道大麦啤酒可能是最早的酒精饮料吗
Did you know the barley beer was probably the first alcoholic drink?
在石器时代就酿造出来了
It was developed by Neolithic man.
[汤姆不明白Neolithic man的意思 以为是指一个人]
-那我们得好好感谢他了 -是吗
- So we all owe him quite a debt. - Do we?
雷文夫人在那儿啊
Oh, there's poor Lady Raven.
我得和她聊聊
I really ought to go and talk to her.
慢走 阁下
Of course, Your Grace.
-别称呼她为"阁下" -我以为该那么喊呢
- Don't call her Your Grace. - I thought it was correct.
仆人或官员在正式场合中才这么称呼她
For a servant, or an official at a ceremony,
但在社交场合 称呼她"公爵夫人"
but in a social situation, call her Duchess.
为什么 我不称呼您为"伯爵夫人"啊
But why? I don't call you Countess.
-当然不能这样叫 -这没有逻辑
- Certainly not! - There's no logic in it.
不 如果想要逻辑
Oh no, if I were to search for logic,
可不能在英国上流社会找
I should not look for it among the English upper class.
托马斯 给我杯酒 天啊
Thomas, get me a drink will you, for God's sake.
请叫我巴罗 好的 请稍等
It's Barrow now, sir. But yes, of course.
-跟我一起玩牌吧 -好啊
- What about a hand at cards? - Why not?
我吩咐人在吸烟室备好桌子 巴罗
I'll get them to set up a table for you in the smoking room. Barrow?
准备好了 老爷
Er, already done, m'lord.
一起玩吗 格兰瑟姆伯爵
Will you play, Lord Grantham?
算了 今晚没兴致
I don't think so. Not tonight.
-你玩牌吗 -过去玩过
- Do you ever play? - Well, I used to.
今晚我只想和你一起
Tonight I'd rather be with you.
没问题 我们有好几匹马
It's no trouble. We have plenty of horses
爸爸不会介意的
and Papa would be delighted.
-你有马具吗 -我们带来了
- Have you anything to ride in? - We packed it all in case.
那就没问题了
Well, that settles it.
我今晚会安排马厩做好准备
I'll send a message to the stables tonight.
你愿意和我一起去吗
Will you come out with me?
可以啊 我好久没骑马了
Actually I might. I haven't been in the saddle for ages.
第二天身上肯定要僵了
I'll be as stiff as a board the next day.
明天早上有人想去骑马吗
Would anyone else like to go riding tomorrow morning?
约翰爵士 桑普森先生
Sir John? Mr Sampson?
非要去吗
Must I?
伊迪丝
Edith?
-你骑马吗 -不是很想骑
- Do you ride? - Not if I don't have to.
看来就只有我俩了
I'm afraid you're stuck with me.
你怎么还在干活儿啊 都这么晚了
Why on earth are you doing that at this ungodly hour?
-两个女孩呢 -我让她们去睡了
- Where are the girls? - I sent them to bed.
我想提前做好准备
I thought I might get ahead of myself.
说起来 我把早餐的材料也准备好吧
Come to think of it, I might lay out what I need for the breakfast.
-明天都安排好了吗 -应该没问题
- All set for tomorrow? - I think so.
内莉·梅尔芭夫人周日在哪吃饭啊
Where should we feed Dame Nellie on Sunday?
她不能跟仆人一起吃
She can't eat in the servants' hall.
钢琴家又在哪吃饭呢
And what about the pianist?
钢琴家跟我们一起吃 夫人在房♥间里吃
Well, he can join us and she can have a tray in her room.
你觉得她不该和宾客们一起吃吗
You don't think she should dine with the house party?
澳大利亚的歌♥手
An Australian singer?
和夫人一起吃饭
Eating with her ladyship?
还有公爵夫人 不 这不行
Never mind the Duchess! No, I do not!
-莫斯利先生 -你好
- Mr Molesley? - Hello.
-你来做什么 -帕特莫太太
- What are you doing? - Mrs Patmore
在贝克韦尔先生那儿订了东西 她急着要
left an order with Mr Bakewell. She said it was urgent.
怎么回事 莫斯利先生
What's this, Mr Molesley?
你给贝克韦尔先生送货啊
Are you delivering for Bakewell's?
我只是顶班 直到找到份合适的工作
I'm just filling in. Until something turns up.
你现在送货啊
You're a delivery boy?
黛西 努力工作不可耻
Now, now, Daisy. There's no shame in hard work.
你在那儿坐坐 莫斯利先生 我去给你倒茶
You sit there, Mr Molesley, and I'll fetch you some tea.
你玩得很晚啊
You played late.
希望你不觉得我先去睡很失礼
I hope you didn't think me rude for going to bed.
-一点也没有 -玩得怎样啊
- No. Not a bit. - How was the game?
桑普森是高手
Sampson is a very skilled player.
-昨晚去哪了 -被桑普森打得落花流水
- Where were you last night? - Being thrashed by Sampson.
真可怜
Poor you!
那今晚你是不是能陪着我呢
I hope that means I can count on you tonight.
当然啊
You can always count on me.
你今天有什么计划
What are your plans for today?
我打算去趟塞斯伍德 看下新种的庄稼
I though I'd go to the Sethwood, look the new planting.
你不帮我招待客人吗
Won't you help me entertain our guests?
让我歇两个小时 然后任您吩咐
Just give me two hours off and I'll do whatever you want.
我们早饭后想去散散步 您来吗
We're going for a walk after breakfast. Why don't you come?
应该不行
I don't think so.
我还有很多事要做 招待这一大群人
I've got too much to do, rounding this lot up.
要咖啡吗
Coffee?
先不用了 谢谢
Not yet, thank you.
我会想到办法的
I'm going to manage it somehow.
我觉得他很擅长拖延他不想做的事
I've a feeling he's good at putting off what he doesn't want to do.
他心计没那么重
He's not as calculated as that.
我们真不了解我们的父母啊
How little we know our own parents.
听说他赢了约翰·布洛克爵士一大笔钱
Apparently he took a fortune off Sir John Bullock.
你家主人呢
What about your employer?
我们家老爷很聪明 他收手得早
His lordship's too clever. He got out the game early.
-我听到的可不是这样 -他们玩的什么
- That's not what I heard. - What were they playing?
-扑克 -当然是扑克
- Poker. - Of course it was poker.
-但玩翻牌是不会输一大笔的 -我就会
- You can't lose a fortune playing snap. - I could!
[snap: 一种翻牌配对游戏]
梅布尔·莱恩·福克斯
Mabel Lane Fox?
你攀上了社交季中最好的女继承人
So you've caught the greatest heiress of the season.
-其实 她人很好 -我相信
- She's very nice, in fact. - I'm sure.
当然 双方家族都希望促成我们
Of course, everyone wants it, on both sides,
但我们相处得挺融洽
but we do get on.
可能你会感到惊讶
You may be surprised to hear
但一段众望所归的联姻也可能会很幸福
that a match wanted by everyone can turn out to be extremely happy.
-你这是自身经验吗 -当然
- Do you speak from experience? - Absolutely.
从马修一到这儿
Matthew and I were flung at
大家就一心想要撮合我们
each other's heads from the moment he arrived.
老实说 这反倒阻碍了我们
If anything, it rather slowed matters up.
但是你们很幸福
But you were happy?
非常幸福
Wonderfully happy.
你真幸运
How lucky you are.
是吗
Am I?
你曾拥有真爱
You've known a great love.
它难道没有丰富你的人生吗
Doesn't that enrich any life?
我也说不好 马修改变了我
I'm not sure. Matthew changed me.
我爱他 但他改变了我
I loved him but he changed me.
假如我还像认识他以前那样坚强的话
If I were as tough as I was before I met him,
现在会更快乐一些
I bet I'd be happier now.
也许吧
Maybe.
但时光无法倒流 不是吗
But we can't go back, can we?
是啊
Apparently not.
你要怎么处理那个啊
What will you do with that?
把它盖上 放在火炉上烘干 然后放进棉布袋
Cover it and dry it on the stove, then put it into muslin bags.
吉利安姆老夫人的女仆都是买♥♥成包的
Old Lady Gillingham's maid buys it in packets.
她大概不是乡下姑娘吧
Perhaps she's not a country girl.
跟你比 她可差远了
Judging by you, she's the poorer for that.
-你们这么有功夫闲聊 -都怪我
- You've plenty of time for chatter. - You can blame me.
-恐怕是我的错 -我就是在责怪你
- I'm afraid it's a failing of mine. - I do blame you.
你怎么了
What is the matter?
不知道 他就是让我觉得不舒服
I don't know. There's something about him that gets my goat.
他只是想表示友好
He was just trying to be nice.
卡森 我们十分钟后要去花♥园♥转转
Carson. We're all going on a tour of the gardens in ten minutes.
回来后 想喝点咖啡
When we get back, it might be nice to have some coffee.
好的 夫人
Very well, m'lady.
-一切都还顺利吗 -是的
- Is everything under control? - It is.
内莉·梅尔芭要在唐顿一展歌♥喉 真是太兴奋了
It's exciting to think of Nellie Melba singing at Downton.
兴奋谈不上 很贵就是了
I'm not sure about exciting. It's certainly expensive.
我知道 但乡间宴会不准备点节目就太乏味了
I know, but a house party can be so flat if there's no special moment.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表