剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
maybe been butler at the Abbey before you were done.
现在一切都没了 你的薪水也随之而去
Now all that's gone, and your wages with it.
他是个好人 爸爸
He were a nice chap, Dad.
不管我们有什么分歧
You know, whatever the difference between us,
他总是彬彬有礼 和蔼可亲
he were always polite, always kind.
很高兴听到你这样说
I'm glad to hear it.
但是这提高了我的标准 您知道吗
But, it's raised my standards, do you see?
老夫人想让我
I mean, who is this old...bat
周五见的这女人是谁啊
her ladyship wants me to meet on Friday?
听我说
Now, listen.
做你这行
In your game,
想服侍最好的主人 就得做最好的仆人
if you want the best, you've got to be the best.
努力争取
And work at it!
去重新找份好工作
Get yourself back into service, in a good post.
很快你就能有办法实现你的目标
And you'll soon find your way to where you'd like to be.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
我不想不告而别
I didn't want to run off without saying good night.
您大概觉得我刚才举止很不得体吧
I suppose you think I behaved very badly down there.
亲爱的 你举止是否得体
My dear, I'm not really very interested
我并不在乎
in whether you behaved badly or well.
-不吗 -不
- No? - No.
我不是你的家庭教师 我是你奶奶
I am not your governess. I'm your grandmother.
-哪里不同 -不同在于
- And the difference is? - The difference is...
我爱你
I love you.
我知道
Of course you do.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
玛丽 我知道你很痛苦
Mary, you've gone through a hideous time.
但现在你得为你儿子着想
But now you must remember your son.
他非常需要你
He needs you...very much.
我知道
I know.
老实说 我觉得我不会是个称职的母亲
The truth is, I don't think I'm going to be a very good mother.
为什么呢
Why not?
因为不知怎么 马修死后
Because somehow, with Matthew's death,
他在我身上看到的温柔
all the softness that he found in me
好像都消失了
seems to have dried up and drained away.
或许那本来就是他的想象
Maybe it was only ever there in his imagination.
亲爱的
Now, my dear...
称职的母亲分很多种
..There's more than one type of good mother.
事实上
The fact is,
你面前有两个选择
you have a straightforward choice before you.
你必须做出决定
You must choose...
是消沉避世 或是积极生活
..Either death...or life.
您认为我该选择生活吗
And you think I should choose life?
查理·格里格将住在卡劳利夫人那儿吗
Charlie Grigg is going to stay with Mrs Crawley?
当局把他交给了卡劳利夫人
The authorities have released him into her charge.
我周五去接他
I'm collecting him on Friday.
她为什么会同意呢
But why has she agreed to this?
因为她很善良 而他需要帮助
Because she is a kind woman, and he is a man in need.
我不敢相信你居然
I cannot believe you are
在这种时候去打搅卡劳利夫人
imposing on Mrs Crawley at a time like this,
丧子之痛令她心碎不已
when she is almost broken by grief.
就是因为这样 我才要打搅她
It's BECAUSE of her grief I am imposing.
-我不理解 -不
- I don't understand you. - No.
你不能理解
You wouldn't.
您得原谅玛丽
You must forgive Mary.
我当然原谅她
I do forgive her.
她遍体鳞伤 我们得保护好她
She is broken and bruised and it is our job
让她不再受伤害
to wrap her up and keep her safe from the world.
不 罗伯特
No, Robert.
我们要让她重新面对这个世界
It is our job to bring her back to the world.
-我不这样认为 -真的吗
- I'm afraid that is not how I see it. - Really?
那我只能说
Then I can only say that
我可以不介意玛丽做的错误决定
while I will overlook Mary's poor judgement,
但你就不应该了
I find it hard to overlook yours.
晚安
Goodnight.
伊迪丝 周五过来吃午餐吧
Oh, Edith, Edith, come to luncheon on Friday.
-我... -一定要来
- I... - I mean it.
我需要你的帮助才能成功
I need your help to make things a success.
为什么 我们要做什么
Why? What are we doing?
我们要把莫斯利介绍给沙克尔顿夫人
We are selling Molesley to Lady Shackleton.
是介绍他去做仆人
You mean as a servant?
还能是介绍他去做洗衣工吗
No. As a Chinese laundryman
幸好你是一个人 你得帮我
Thank God you're alone. You've got to help me.
你们俩怎么了
What's the matter with you two?
不知道 我跟着他去看看吧
I don't know, but I'd better go with him if I want to find out.
天啊 你做了什么
Oh, my Lord, what have you done?
她在酒吧喝高了
She got a bit tiddly down the pub.
-她不是喝高了 她都醉了 -他一直买♥♥酒
- She's not tiddly. She's drunk! - He kept buying them.
-你想做什么 -我没想做什么
- What were you trying to do? - Nothing.
她只是很少喝酒
She's just not used to it.
走吧
Come on.
-怎么回事 -艾薇不舒服
- What on earth?! - Ivy's not very well.
岂止是不舒服啊 快扶她进来
That's the understatement of the year. Bring her inside.
帕特莫太太睡了吗
Has Mrs Patmore gone to bed?
应该睡了 谢天谢地 t
She must have, thank goodness.
-你想做什么 -我没想做什么
- What were you trying to do? - I wasn't trying to do anything.
最好是这样
As long as you weren't.
来擦脸
Here.
-感觉怎样 -好点了 谢谢
- How are you feeling? - A bit better, thank you.
你差点闯大祸了
You could have done real damage.
-跟我来 -贝茨先生怎么办
- You come along with me now. - What about Mr Bates?
他不会找你吗
Won't he be missing you?
贝茨先生得等着了
Mr Bates must wait his turn.
我真不是存心的 艾薇
Meant no harm, Ivy, honest.
你不会把这事说出去吧
You won't say anything about this, will you?
当然不会
'Course not.
来吧
Come on.
我不是故意的
It wasn't deliberate, you know.
我知道你是假装喜欢她好为难我
I know you only pretend to like her to tease me.
你为什么不告诉她 那张卡不是你寄的
Why don't you tell her you didn't send that card?
早安 卡劳利夫人 我不知道您来了
Oh good morning, Mrs Crawley. I didn't know you were here.
阿尔弗雷德让我进来的
Alfred let me in.
我来见小乔治
I wanted to see Master George,
不过维斯特保姆觉得现在不合适
but I'm afraid...Nanny West didn't think it a good time.
卡劳利夫人
Oh, er, Mrs Crawley...
我听说您要收留格里格先生
I understand you are offering shelter to Mr Grigg.
对 他今天下午就到
Yes. He's arriving this afternoon.
只是 我不希望您是为了我
Only I should hate to feel you were doing this
才这么做的
out of consideration for me.
格里格先生完全能处理好自己的事
Mr Grigg is perfectly capable of managing his own affairs.
可他都流落到救济院了
Not very successfully if he ends up in a workhouse.
我只是不希望您把精力和善心浪费在
I just don't want you to waste your energy and kindness
不值得的人身上
on an unworthy recipient.
尤其是这种时候
Not at such a time.
我懂
I understand.
不过 卡森
But you see, Carson,
我差点要忘记自己还有精力和善心了
I'd almost forgotten I had either energy or kindness in me.
这不是很让人欣慰吗
So that's something, isn't it?
-她为什么要去里彭见她 -不知道
- Why is she seeing her in Ripon? - I don't know.
夫人不等广♥告♥刊登了吗
Her ladyship won't wait for the advertisement?
要是这位不合格 她会继续等
She will if this one's no good,
但她想赶快办妥
but she wants to get on with it.
你感觉怎么样了 艾薇
How are you, Ivy?
不太好
Not wonderful.
谁都有年轻的时候
I suppose we were all young once.
对 不过你永葆青春
Yes, but you stayed young.
这点跟别人不一样
That's the difference.
不好意思 布雷思韦特小姐
Forgive me, Miss Braithwaite,
我总觉得自己以前见过你
but I have the strangest feeling I've seen you before.
是的 我正准备提这件事
Well, yes. I was just coming to that.
我曾在唐顿庄园做过工 不过时间很短
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表