剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Should we drive the animals to it?
那会害死它们的
Well, that'll kill them.
它们这么久没喝水
When they've had no water this long
必须慢慢来
you must give it to them gradually.
等等
Wait a moment.
之前的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about that earlier.
他就是想开个玩笑嘛
You can't blame him for having a bit of fun.
选举之后他们就笑不出了
There won't be much fun for them after the election.
你不是社♥会♥主♥义♥者吗 你在意什么
What do you care, if you're a Socialist?
我不清楚自己现在到底算什么
I'm not sure what I am,
只是想探索一条更好的出路
except a man in search of a better world.
你当初为什么离开爱尔兰
Why did you leave Ireland?
有时我也这么问自己
Sometimes I ask myself that.
-那你还会回去吗 -不会
- Will you go back? - No.
为什么
Why not?
说来话长
It's a long story.
我该走了 谢谢你把座位让给我 再见
I'd better go. Thanks for the seat though. Goodnight.
我是死是活都没人在意了吗
Does no-one care whether I live or die?
好了
There, there.
敷一敷会比较舒服
This will make you feel better. Hmm?
能舒服到哪去呢
Compared to what?
我没事
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm fine!
随你便
Suit yourself.
我走了
I'm off. Erm...
你没让那个伤透唐顿女仆心的家伙回来 干得好
Well done, for containing the Downton heart-breaker.
大家都就寝了
Everyone's gone to bed,
可玛丽小姐还和布雷克先生在外面呢
but Lady Mary's still out with Mr Blake.
我要锁门吗
What should I do about locking up?
不知是什么事拖住了他们
I wonder what's taking the time.
没什么事吧
Nothing.
不是那种事
Well, nothing like that.
我不关前门 把钥匙留在锁眼里
I should leave the front door open with the key in the lock.
他们回来就能开门了
They can turn it when they come in.
你就不担心有强盗吗
You're not frightened of burglars?
卡森先生 这可是英格兰
Mr Carson, this is England.
-它们没事了吧 -我觉得是
- Are they going to be all right? - I think so.
我再观察一小时然后再喂一次水
I'll watch them for another hour and give them one more drink.
但你该回去了
But you, you should go.
我才不回去 这是我的猪
I'm not going! They're my pigs.
来 穿我的外套吧 至少是干的
Here, take my coat. At least it's dry.
没料到会变成这样
Not quite the evening we planned.
我现在看起来如何
What do I look like?
很适合乡下的生活
You belong in Country Life.
玛丽·卡劳利小姐
"Lady Mary Crawley,
在约克郡的家族席位上端坐 看起来格外美丽
"Seen here to advantage relaxing at the family seat in Yorkshire."
你去哪了
Where have you been?
过了美妙的一晚
Having such a dreamy time.
我错过了晚餐 她生气了吗
Is she furious that I missed dinner?
你怎么就不能守规矩一次
Why can't you just fit in for once?
我要不要去道歉
Shall I go and make my peace?
晚安 罗斯
Good night, Rose.
出乎意料啊
Who'd have thought it?
我会炒蛋 但仅此而已了
I can scramble eggs, but that's about it.
卡森大概打算喝呢 可惜他享用不到了
I suspect Carson had plans for this, but too bad.
-我不配享受如此待遇 -当然配
- I don't deserve such attention. - You certainly do.
你可救了我们的培根[小命]啊
You've completely saved our bacon. Literally!
看来你不仅懂农业理论 还会农活儿
So, you're a practical farmer, as well as a theoretician.
这我可没料到
Not sure I was expecting that.
我也没料到你还会做饭提水
I didn't expect to see you as a cook and a water carrier.
发现之夜
A night of discovery.
不错的发现 至少对我来说是
Good discoveries. For me, anyway.
真高兴他们都去睡了
I love how they've all gone to bed,
完全不担心我们
without the slightest concern about us.
他们以为我们干什么去了
What did they think we were doing?
我们出去散步就没影了
We went for a walk and vanished.
谁知道他们会怎么想呢
Who knows what they thought?
非常抱歉 小姐
I'm ever so sorry, m'lady.
没事 不必道歉
Please, don't apologise...
艾薇 小姐
Ivy, m'lady.
艾薇
Ivy.
如果你起床了 我们也差不多该去睡了
Well, if you're getting up, it's time for us to go to bed.
麻烦你告诉安娜我醒了会摇铃叫她
Would you please tell Anna I'll ring when I'm awake?
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
-谢谢 -夫人
- Thank you. - Ma'am.
没错
It's right.
-就是这儿 -看起来不怎么对劲
- This is it. - It doesn't look very right.
门铃上该写着汤普森才对
It should say Thompson on the bell.
进去吧
Well, here goes.
请稍等一会儿 医生马上就来
If you'll wait, the doctor will be with you very soon.
只要是医生就好
As long as he is a doctor.
-您不用陪在这儿 -我当然得了
- You don't have to stay. - Of course I do.
要喝杯水吗
Would you like a glass of water?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
不是我不爱他
It's not that I don't love him, you know.
我爱他
I do love him...
本来我也会爱他的孩子
..And I would have loved his baby.
但我就是...
But, I just...
不知要怎么迈过这道坎
..Can't see over the top of this.
是啊
No.
我不想遭人唾弃
I don't want to be an outcast.
我不想变成住在梅达谷的怪女人
I don't want to be some funny woman living in Maida Vale
从不会有人谈起
people never talk about.
或许茜玻能受得了 但我不行
Sybil might have brought it off, but not me.
这我懂
Oh no, I see that.
您一定觉得我很自私
But, you think I'm terribly selfish.
别把想法强加于我
Please don't put words into my mouth.
我也不知道该怎么想
I don't know what I think,
只是希望这事能结束
except that I wish it were over.
我不能再去育婴室了
I can't go back to the nursery.
玛丽的儿子和茜玻的女儿都在那儿
Not with Mary's son and Sybil's daughter waiting there.
我做不到
I can't do that.
我就是做不到
I won't be able to do that.
至少得过一阵子
Not for a while.
恐怕永远都不行了
Not for ever, I don't think.
-医生就要... -恐怕是搞错了
- The doctor's just... - I'm afraid this is a mistake.
-没必要... -很抱歉浪费你们时间了
- There's no reason... - I'm terribly sorry to waste your time but...
我不该来
this is a mistake.
看来是搞错了
It seems it was a mistake.
为什么 为什么改变计划
Why?! Why has everything changed?
我今晚都做安排了
I've arranged things for tonight!
-那就取消计划 -凭什么
- Then un-arrange them. - Why should I?
-因为我让你去 -去吧 亲爱的
- Because I'm telling you to. - Just do it, dear.
你要告诉柯拉吗
Are you going to tell Cora?
恐怕迟早得告诉她吧
I suppose I must do, at some stage.
如果需要我陪着你 告诉我
If you want me to be there, let me know.
我相信这事一定有办法解决 我坚信不疑
I'm certain there's a way forward. Certain of it.
反正已经做决定了
Well, the decision's been made now.
-你听说我们的历险了吗 -真是了不起呢
- You've heard about our adventures? - I'm very impressed.
-你在这儿呢 -我起晚了
- There you are! - I'm afraid I slept late.
你记得今晚托尼·吉利安姆要来吗
Have you remembered Tony Gillingham's coming tonight?
-什么 为什么 -他要去斯佩河钓鱼
- What? Why? - He's driving up to fish the Spey.
他问过老爷能不能留宿 我告诉你了吧
He asked papa if he could stay the night. I'm sure I told you.
-他以前是叫托尼·弗伊吗 -是的 怎么
- Did he used to be Tony Foyle? - That's right. Why?
我们战时曾一起在杰利科伯爵的铁公爵号♥上服役
We served together in the war on board the Iron Duke with Jellicoe.
-你们去过日德兰半岛 -是的
- Were you at Jutland? - We were.
你们今晚又能重逢了
Well, you'll see him again tonight.
其实我给他打过电♥话♥ 想劝他别来了
To be honest, I telephoned him tried to put him off,
但他似乎很想来
but he didn't seem to want to be put off.
别担心 这样挺好
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表