剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
She said, 'Charlie Carson was the better man.
我本可以爱他
I could have loved him.
其实我的确是爱他的
I did love him, really,
但我太傻了 不了解自己的心意
but I was a fool and couldn't see it.'
她真这么说吗 你没骗我
Did she say that? Honestly?
说她爱你 当然是真的
That she loved you? Aye, she did
她说如果我能再见到你 务必转告你
and she wanted me to tell you, if I saw you again.
-就是这样 -我们本可以幸福地一起生活
- There we are. - We could have made a go of it, you know.
只要你知道那是她的选择
As long as you know that it were her choice.
我从没打算把她从你身边夺走
I never set out to take her off you.
请上车
All aboard!
很抱歉打搅你们 但是你该上车了
I am sorry to interrupt but I think you must get aboard.
我对您真是十二分地感激 卡劳利夫人
I can't tell you how grateful I am, Mrs Crawley.
祝你好运
Very good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
虽然我们未必会再见了
I doubt we'll meet again
但是我们能握握手吗
but can we shake on it?
我们的确一起经历过大起大落
We've known some ups and downs together, it's true,
但如果从此再不能相见
but if this is goodbye...
我们以朋友的身份道别吧
let's part as friends, eh?
好
All right.
祝你好运
I wish you well.
你也是
Likewise...
查理
..Charlie.
卡劳利夫人 希望您能告诉我
Mrs Crawley, I should be grateful
格里格先生在您那儿留宿期间
if you would let me know any expense
您为他花了多少开销
you have been put to on Mr Griggs' behalf
我将感激不尽
during his stay with you.
-不必了 没这必要 -我会十分感激的
- Oh, no. That's completely unnecessary. - I should be grateful.
好吧 卡森 那就这么办
Very well, Carson, I shall do that.
祝您日安
Good day to you.
卡森先生
Mr Carson?
我们一起走回去吧
Shall we walk back together?
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表