剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
我很感激
and I'm so very grateful.
那你也知道 休斯太太求我帮忙时
Then, you know Mrs Hughes asked me to intervene...
把原委都告诉我了
..And told me why.
对 我知道
Yes. So she said.
还不能查出是谁吗
We still can't find out who he was?
不
No.
就是个陌生人...
He was a stranger, a...
大概是强盗吧 不过之后...
I don't know, a robber, but after...
之后他就逃走了
Afterwards, he just ran off.
可如果你能说出他的长相
But, if you described him?
而且是不是该去看看克拉克森医生
And ought you to see Doctor Clarkson,
确定一下没有问题
just to make sure?
小姐 我...
M'lady, I...
我不介意您知道这件事
I don't mind your knowing.
事实上 我很高兴您知道了
In fact, I'm glad in a way
这样我们之间又没秘密了
that there's honesty between us again but,
但我真的不想说这事
but I can't talk about it.
对我说都不可以吗 我想帮你
Even to me? Because I want to help.
你曾帮过我很多
You've helped me, God knows, in the past,
现在我想帮你
and now I want to help you.
我实在不想说 小姐
I can't talk about it, m'lady.
连您我也不想说
Not even to you.
就这样吧 我该去睡了
That's it. I should be in bed.
在你走之前
Before you go,
阿尔弗雷德这么快就回来探望让我担心
I'm worried about Alfred coming back quite so soon.
-你不是喜欢他吗 -我是很喜欢他
- I thought you liked the lad? - Oh, I do. Very much.
但是艾薇和黛西怎么办
But, we've had such trouble with Ivy and Daisy.
我们不想再揭开疮疤
We don't want it stirred up again.
能先别让他回来吗 就这次
Can we put him off, just this once?
我没有他父母的地址
I don't think I've got his parents' address, if I ever had it.
真可惜啊
It's a shame.
又要制♥造♥一堆麻烦事了
We're to end by mithering again. Oh!
她今早身体不适
She was a bit ill this morning,
我以为只是流感
but I thought it was just influenza.
根本不是流感 像是支气管炎
This was never 'flu. It looks like bronchitis.
但最近是有很多人得流感
But there is a lot of 'flu about
我的护士都要累坏了
and my nurses are run off their feet.
我实在抽不出人手...
I won't be able to spare...
有什么需要做的都告诉我
I can do whatever needs to be done.
但是她需要有人看护
But she'll need proper supervision,
否则很可能会变成肺炎
otherwise there's a real danger it could turn into pneumonia.
-最好是雇个人 -不用 我能行
- We'll have to hire someone... - No, there's no need. I can manage.
那可一刻都不能休息
There'll be no let up.
我知道 该怎么治疗
I know. What's the treatment?
吸入剂就行 我明早会带点过来
Inhalants, really. I'll bring some in the morning.
最重要的是别让她体温上升
The main thing is to keep her temperature down
别让肺炎趁虚而入
and to stop pneumonia taking hold.
早上好 艾薇
Morning, Ivy.
别闹了 我只是做了千万男人都会做的事
Oh, come on! I only asked what a million men would ask.
我也是只给出了千万女人都会给的回应
And I only answered what a million women would answer.
他会在下午茶时间过来
He's coming this tea time!
我会在车站和他碰面 跟他喝一杯
I'll meet him off the train, give him a drink
然后就送他走
and send him on his way.
如果他五点之后才到 再让他走就太晚了
It'll be too late to send him on his way if he gets here after five!
那我就只好委屈一下 把他安顿在酒馆了
Then I'll have to bite the bullet and put him up at the pub.
他难道不会觉得奇怪吗
Won't he find that peculiar?
应该不会 就告诉他我们都很忙
I don't think so. I'll tell him we're all very busy.
就说庄园里有流感
Say there's 'flu in the house
他不能因为染上流感错过课程
and he mustn't miss out on his course.
你想使坏的时候也能很坏啊
You're quite a plotter when you want to be, aren't you?
这是所有女人的必修课
It's a skill all women must learn.
你确定吗
But are you certain?
-我们一定能做些什么 -真的没有
- There must be something we can do. - There really isn't.
有仆人帮我就可以了
I can manage easily with help from the servants.
只要不让它升级成肺炎就好了
We just have to stop it turning into pneumonia.
那样就糟了
That's the real danger.
让您一个人忙也太过意不去了
It seems rather unfair to saddle you with it all.
为什么都是您在做
Why should you do it and not us?
因为我是受过培训的护士
Because I'm a trained nurse.
食物怎么突然变这么难吃了
Why is the food so disgusting, suddenly?
-她有点神志不清了 -我看未必
- She doesn't know what she's saying. - I wouldn't be too sure.
她给我吃的东西都很难吃
Everything she puts into my mouth is absolutely disgusting.
我们还是不在这里碍事了
Perhaps we'd better get out of your way.
这样最好了 有事我会打电♥话♥的
That's all I ask. I'll ring up if there's any change.
我很遗憾 卡森先生 真的
I'm disappointed, Mr Carson, I am.
你可不想染上流感吧
You don't want the flu.
你起步已经晚了 更不能再错过任何课程了
You can't risk missing any more of the course when you started late.
-那到是真的 -我给你在酒馆定了个房♥间
- That's true... - I've booked you a room at the pub.
-我请 -您不必这么做的
- And it's on the house. - You didn't need to do that.
应该的 毕竟你错过了末班车
I think I did. You've missed the last train.
您真好 卡森先生
You're very kind, Mr Carson.
我们先爽快地喝一杯
We'll have a drink first. You and me, man to man.
然后 你就可以早点休息了
And then, I'll leave you to it.
为什么阿尔弗雷德会改变计划
Why did Alfred change his plans?
休斯太太怎么会知道
Mrs Hughes won't know, will she?
真是遗憾
That's rather disappointing.
你什么意思 你有什么可遗憾的
What do you mean? What have you got to be disappointed about?
-我只是想能见他一面就好了 -为什么
- I thought it'd be nice to see him. - I don't know why.
-为什么不呢 -原因很简单
- Why not? - I'll tell you.
因为你的刻薄 冷漠和恶毒
Because you made his life a misery with your unkindness
让他痛苦无比
and your cold and vicious heart.
行了 黛西 你这么说艾薇可不合适
Steady on, Daisy. I don't think Ivy's quite deserved this.
-至少我们知道一件事 -让他别来是对的
- Well, we know one thing.... You were right to put him off!
今晚一刻都不能放松
Tonight there can be no let up.
你不能睡觉 不能让她的体温再升高了
You mustn't sleep, you must not let her temperature get higher.
我要换个护士
I want another nurse!
一定要 这一个话太多了
I insist! This, this one talks too much!
像个喝多了的牧师
She's like a drunken vicar!
我和这家人之间唯一的纽带没了之后
The family took me in and kept me close
他们还是接纳我 关心我
when my link with them had gone.
-我欠他们的 -那就听你的
- I owe them a great deal. - If you insist.
我迟点过来 有任何变化就打电♥话♥
I'll look in later. Ring at the slightest change.
猪到了
Well, the pigs have arrived.
我要是知道就过去了
Oh, I'd have come, if I'd known.
我找你来着
I looked for you.
他们说你去你奶奶那儿了
They said you'd gone to your grandmother's.
一切顺利 我们可以明天去看看
It all went off smoothly. We can wald down and see them tomorrow.
汤姆 你知道里彭演讲门票的事了吗
Tom, did you get the message about the tickets for the talk in Ripon?
知道了 她怎么不能去了
I did. Why can't she come?
因为妈妈病了 伊泽贝尔在照顾她
Because mama's ill and Isobel is nursing her.
里彭有什么事
What's the thing in Ripon?
一个自♥由♥党议员有个演讲
A Liberal MP is speaking.
我现在可一点都不关心了
I don't think I'll bother now.
为什么
Why?
虽然我们不搞政♥治♥ 你可别因此就泄气了
Just because we're not political, you mustn't be put off.
-这么说你也不跟我去喽 -杀了我算了
- You won't come with me, then? - I'd rather go to the stake.
-什么事 -就是些小事
- But what sort of errands? - Oh, you know. This and that.
会会朋友 买♥♥买♥♥衣服 就那些事呗
Seeing friends, buying clothes, errands.
-不是要去会约翰·布洛克爵士吧 -不是
- I hope Sir John Bullock isn't one of your "Errands". - He is not!
就让她去吧 罗斯孟德姑妈
Oh, let her go, Aunt Rosamund.
好吧 但晚餐前必须回来
All right, but you'll be back in time for dinner.
我尽量 您最好了
I'm sure I will. You're a darling.
出租车
Taxi!
"我尽量" 这算什么意思
"I'm sure I will." What does that mean?
真不知道妈妈让她来做什么
I don't know why Mama let her come.
亲爱的 告诉我你到底是怎么了
Darling, please tell me what's the matter.
你最近总是忧心忡忡的
You seem so preoccupee lately.
你说明晚会"不在"是什么意思
What do you mean you'll be 'out' tomorrow night?
我会在外留宿 但我不希望妈妈知道
I'll be away, but I don't want Mama to know.
-不是什么难事 -对我来说很为难
- It's not very difficult. - It is difficult for me.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表