剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
I want you to have a say in the running of it.
这是你需要的
It's just what you need.
可昨天的晚餐没让您打消这个念头吗
But didn't last night's dinner disabuse you of that scheme?
这就是问题的关键了 我想让
Well, that's the point. I want er...
-汤姆 -汤姆指导你
- Tom. - TOM to be your instructor.
-什么 -带玛丽和你一起去巡视
- What? - Well, take Mary, you know, on your rounds.
让她了解佃户们的难处
Let her learn the farmers' difficulties.
教她认庄稼
Explain the crops
还有生...牲口
and the live, the livestock.
让她明白庄园现在的问题所在
You know, let her see the problems facing the estate.
我们要瞒着爸爸这么做吗
And are we to do all this without telling Papa?
这是不是不太光明正大
Isn't that rather underhand?
为人处事 有些事不能说得太明白
There can be too much truth in any relationship.
卡劳利夫人
Mrs Crawley.
我们不知道您要来
We weren't expecting you.
夫人在和英格兰姆夫人共进午餐
Her ladyship is lunching with Lady Ingram,
老爷去散步了
his lordship is walking,
玛丽小姐在老夫人家 伊迪丝小姐在伦敦
Lady Mary's at the Dower House and Lady Edith is in London.
其实 我是来见你的
As a matter of fact, it's YOU I came to see.
跟你谈谈查尔斯·格里格的事
To talk about Charles Grigg.
他即将前往贝尔法斯特的歌♥剧院任职
You know he's got a job at the Opera House in Belfast.
他走之前 十分想和你谈谈
He's so anxious to talk to you before he goes.
那他要失望了
Then he is in for a disappointment.
他说他决心改邪归正 做个诚实的人
He says he is resolved to put his dishonesty behind him.
是吗
Is he now?
我知道他有话想跟你说
I know it's more than that.
他告诉我他曾让你十分苦恼
He told me he'd caused you great unhappiness
但他说那不是他的错
but he said it was not his fault.
他一直都是个骗子
He was always a liar.
我知道了
I see.
不抓住机会了结恩怨真是个遗憾
It seems a pity not to take the chance to end a quarrel.
这难道不比让事情恶化好吗
Isn't it better than to let things fester?
我不想无礼 卡劳利夫人
I don't mean to speak out of turn, Mrs Crawley,
但我想 您会同意
but you will, I think, accept that
我和格雷格先生的分歧是我自己的事
any difference between Mr Grigg and me is my concern.
当然是
Of course it is.
对不起
I'm sorry.
谢谢你 卡森
Thank you, Carson.
日安
Good day.
我去泡咖啡好吗
Shall I make us some coffee?
你真是居家好男人
You are so domesticated.
也没有
No, not really.
蒙克都准备好了 我只倒水就行
Monk just lays it all out. I only have to pour in the water.
我说真的
I mean it.
和爸爸相比 你简直是个名厨
Compared to Papa you're a famous chef.
真的 他都不会烧水
Really. He can't boil a kettle.
如果仆人们都走了 他会死在走廊里
If the servants left, he'd be found in a passage, dead,
手臂伸着 想要找厨房♥
arms stretched out looking for the kitchen.
但愿你会烧水
Well, I hope you can boil a kettle.
和我一起过日子不会像以前那样舒坦
Life with me won't be quite what you're used to.
事情进展得如何
How are things going?
挺不错的 至少我的律师这样认为
Ah, well, at least my lawyer thinks so.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
王室不再承认自己的德国血统
The Royal Family convulses the nation
震撼了举国上下 而你居然要做德国人
by ceasing to be German and you want to take it up.
人们会恨你的 你不在乎吗
Does it matter that people will hate you for it?
-你会恨我吗 -我会更加爱你
- Will you hate me? - I will love you more than ever.
那就行了 我很坚强
That's all right, then. I'm pretty tough.
我也许不习惯唐顿的豪华壮丽
I may not be used to the splendours of Downton
但我知道该如何照顾自己
but I do know how to look after myself.
-你想看看唐顿吗 -这话从何说起
- Would you like to see Downton? - Where did that come from?
我在想如果
Well, I was thinking if
你差不多是个德国人 而且快要离婚了
you are nearly German and nearly divorced,
也许我家人该多了解你
perhaps the family should know you a bit.
这事要解决没那么快 亲爱的
It won't be settled tomorrow, my darling,
我不能撒谎
I can't pretend it will.
别推脱
Don't put me off.
你就不好奇我长大的地方是什么样吗
Aren't you curious about my childhood home?
我对你的一切都很好奇
I'm curious about everything to do with you.
但是我的情况会吓着他们的
BUT my situation would frighten them
那样可不好
and we don't want that.
我想到了
I know.
妈妈下个月要举办宴会 你去吧
Mama's giving a house party next month. Why don't you come?
这样你就可以融入其中 四处看看
Then you can blend in and look around
不会有人问东问西
without anyone asking too many questions
妈妈不会介意的 她喜欢你
and Mama won't mind, she likes you.
但你父亲不喜欢我
But your father doesn't.
他还不了解你 了解后就会喜欢了
He doesn't know you. He'll like you when he does.
好了 我得赶快喝完咖啡
Now, I must gulp my coffee down
然后一路飞奔去赶上三点钟的火车
and run if I'm to catch the three o'clock.
我没法说服你留下来吗
I can't persuade you to stay?
但是 我得说 拒绝你越来越难了
But, I will say this, it's getting harder and harder to say no.
约克舞厅
我们去那桌
Oh, look, we'll take that table.
我们这样不太好吧 小姐
I'm not sure we should be here, m'lady.
我总觉得不太妥当
It seems unsuitable to me.
-别叫我小姐 叫我罗斯 -我做不到
- Don't call me m'lady, call me Rose. - I can't!
那就别叫我
Well, then don't call me anything.
-看见那个女人了吗 -要点什么
- Seen her down there? - Yes?
这毕竟是茶舞俱乐部
Well, it is a the dansant,
-我们喝茶吧 -好吧 茶
- let's have a cup of tea. - All right, tea.
给我的那杯茶里加点料吧
Oh, but perhaps with something special in mine?
好的 小姐
Right you are, Miss.
听听 是一步舞
Listen! It's the one-step!
他们怎么跳得这么慢
Oh, why are they being so slow?
我说真的 小姐
Really, m'lady.
您别这么招摇
You mustn't be so obvious.
怎么了 有人注意到我了
Why not? It's working.
这位小姐不会想跳舞吧
I don't suppose you'd care to dance?
那你就错了 因为我很想跳舞
Then you'd be wrong because I'd absolutely love to.
应该等人介绍我们认识吧
Shouldn't we be introduced?
我叫萨姆·索利 你好
The name's Sam Thawley. How do?
我叫罗斯·史密斯
I'm Rose...Smith.
你好 我希望你会跳舞
Hello. I hope you know how to do this.
你真走运 他们都叫我快趾头
You're in luck. They call me Twinkle Toes.
-你好 安娜 -吉米 你怎么在这里
- Hello, Anna. - Jimmy, What are you doing here?
我只是来帮帕特莫太太买♥♥点东西
I was just picking up some things for Mrs Patmore.
我们跳舞吧
Shall we dance?
好吧 哪怕只是看着罗斯小姐 别让她太忘情
We'd better, if only to check Lady Rose isn't getting in too deep.
我在伊辛伍德附近为埃利斯老爷当花匠
I'm under gardener for Lord Ellis near Easingwold.
你呢
What about you?
我在 我在唐顿庄园干活儿
I'm at... I'm at Downton Abbey.
是吗 你干什么的 你是贴身女仆吗
Oh, yeah? What do you do? Are you a lady's maid?
-你的口音真高贵 -真的吗 我真高兴
- You sound posh enough. - Do I? I'm so pleased. I've...
我很努力地练习我的口音呢
I've worked and worked on my accent.
你练得不错
Ah, you've done well.
不用说贴身女仆 你这口音都能当小姐了
You could pass for a real lady never mind a lady's maid.
我还不是贴身女仆 安娜才是
I'm not a lady's maid yet. Anna is,
和我一起来的女孩 恐怕我做不来那个
the girl I'm with, but I wonder if I'm clever enough.
你肯定会有机会的
Ah, well, you won't be a housemaid forever.
我想应该有不少年轻的农民在追你吧
I expect you've got a few young farmers hanging about.
-我说不好 -你是不想说
- I couldn't say. - You won't say, you mean.
詹姆斯 你是怎么找到我们的
James? How how how did you find us?
我在广场对面看到了您 小姐
I saw you across the square, m'lady.
罗斯刚刚还说 出来玩真好
Rose was saying what fun it is to be out like this.
我就想进来看看有什么乐子
I thought I'd pop in to see what the craic was.
是挺有乐子的 对吧 萨姆
It's a good craic, isn't it, Sam?
能把你揽在怀里才算是呢
Well, it is with you in my arms.
我喜欢这里的风景
I love the view from up here.
如果你知道风景里有什么 那就更好了
If you know the view, all the better.
沿着那条篱笆
Follow that hedge.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表