剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
唐 顿
庄 园
第四季 第七集
老爷要去美国了
His lordship is going to America.
-你说什么 -刚刚来了份电报
- What are you talking about? - A telegram has just arrived.
他今天就走
He's leaving today.
夫人的哥哥出事了
Something's happened to her ladyship's brother.
那你也要去吗
So, you mean you have to go, too?
我不能离开安娜 休斯太太 现在不行
I can't leave Anna, Mrs Hughes. Not now.
她怎么能这样为难我 太不公平了
How can she put me in this position? It's not fair!
-我同意 -可你母亲为什么说需要我
- I agree. - But, why does your mother need me?
"罗伯特必须来" 为什么
"Robert must be there." Why?
我去了也不会有什么用
My being there won't make a difference.
显然他们觉得有用
They obviously feel it will.
或许他们不想让参议院委员会觉得
Maybe they don't want the Senate Committee to think
哈罗德是个非法钻探者
that Harold's some sort of wildcat driller.
有个英国伯爵妹夫 他就显得高尚了吗
And an English earl as a brother-in-law will make him respectable?
看来他们是这么想的
They seem to believe so.
我知道很多英国伯爵的亲戚都该去蹲监狱
I know plenty of relatives of English earls who belong in jail!
看样子是已经决定了
I suppose we've made the decision.
-老爷要去 我可没法阻止 -那当然
- I can't stop his lordship from going. - Of course not.
但贝茨先生真的非要跟去吗
But, I wonder if it's necessary for Mr Bates to go with him.
如果现在失去他的支持 安娜会很不好受
It'll be very hard for Anna to lose his support at this time.
休斯太太 希望我们待下人还算公道
Mrs Hughes, I hope we are good employers,
但我们付了工钱 就该得到相应的回报
but even we expect to get what we pay for.
贝茨是老爷的贴身男仆
Bates is in this house as his lordship's valet.
我明白 小姐 但眼下情况特殊
I know that, m'lady, but this is a special circumstance.
为什么特殊
Why, particularly?
我不方便说
It's not my secret to tell.
如果你要我帮忙 我必须知道原委
If you wish to enlist my help, I must know the facts.
我不会去的
I won't go.
我懂了 那你是要老爷为难
I see, so you'll leave his lordship in the lurch,
可能还会丢掉工作 就为了帮我
and probably lose your job, and all this to help me?
回家收拾行李吧
Go home and pack.
你要我不带贴身男仆去
You are asking me to travel without a valet?
我只求您别带贝茨去
I'm asking you not to take Bates.
你知道美国人对每一种场合
You do know the Americans have a correct uniform
都有着装规定吧
for practically every activity known to man?
贝茨在监狱时 托马斯一直是您的贴身男仆
Thomas was your valet the whole time Bates was in prison.
他了解您的习惯
He knows how you like things done.
那如果他不愿意呢
Suppose he doesn't want to go?
怎么会呢 这可是趟奇遇啊
Why wouldn't he? It's an adventure.
那么多英俊的服务员在甲板上昂首阔步
All those handsome stewards strutting down the boat deck.
别这么庸俗 你怎么会知道这些
Don't be vulgar. What do you know of such matters?
我结过婚了 我什么都知道
I've been married. I know everything.
那你能解释一下贝茨为什么不能去吗
But if you could just explain why Bates can't come?
我不能解释
I can't explain it.
如果我能解释 您一定会答应的
If I could, you would agree with me.
我找到这个装鞋 老爷
I found this for the shoes, m'lord.
恐怕你不能和我一起去了 贝茨
I'm afraid it seems you won't be coming with me, Bates.
我会让托马斯代替你去
Thomas has been selected as your deputy.
什么
What?
玛丽小姐劝我说 这里更需要你
Lady Mary has persuaded me you are more needed here,
虽然我不知道为什么
though why I couldn't tell you.
我得走了
I'd better get on.
你奶奶快要来了 可能已经来了
Your grandmother will arrive shortly if she hasn't already.
他们和您说什么了
What have they told you?
说安娜被...
That Anna was...
被一个闯进来的恶棍"侵犯"了
'attacked' by some ruffian who'd broken in.
而我当时正在楼上 欣赏音乐
While I sat upstairs, enjoying the music.
那不是你的错 贝茨
It's not your fault, Bates.
不能怪她 但也不能怪你
It wasn't hers, but it wasn't yours.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我觉得应该过来祝格兰瑟姆伯爵一路顺风
I thought I'd come to wish Lord Grantham good luck on his journey.
他正在楼上准备 老夫人
He's upstairs getting ready, m'lady.
其他人都在书房♥
Everyone else is in the library.
罗斯 亲爱的
Oh, Rose, my dear...
可以给我来杯水吗
I wonder, I wonder if I might please have a glass of water?
谢谢你
Thank you.
照现在的情况看来 他能处理得好
Judging how things are going, he can manage very well.
我们打断了你们的秘密会议吗
Oh? Are we disturbing the conclave?
我们只是在讨论养猪的事
We're just discussing the pigs.
猪来了 主人走了
Ah, the arrival of the pigs and the departure of their master.
格兰瑟姆伯爵要错过了 真遗憾
It's sad Lord Grantham has to miss it.
养猪明智吗 布雷克先生
Are the pigs a good idea, Mr Blake?
这样的庄园扩大并多元化盈利是明智的
It's a good idea for estates to maximise and diversify.
问题在于格兰瑟姆伯爵和玛丽小姐
The question is whether or not Lord Grantham and Lady Mary
是否完全理解他们在做什么
fully appreciate what they're taking on.
听你的口气 看来你不这么认为
Oh? You ask as if the answer were no.
布雷克先生没有被玛丽迷倒
Mr Blake is not under Mary's spell.
卡劳利夫人来了
Mrs Crawley.
-早 -早上好
- Morning. - Good morning.
-您要的水 夫人 -谢谢你 卡森
- Your water, m'lady. - Thank you, Carson.
你觉得热吗 我觉得热
Are you feeling hot? I am.
我刚从村里步行过来
I've just walked up from the village.
我也觉得有点热 但我没走路
I am a bit hot, but I didn't walk.
我真羡慕你
I envy you.
我的确是挺高兴的
Well, I'm not sorry. I can say that.
你们怎么知道能订到船票
How do you know you'll get a ship?
总会有空船舱的
There's always empty cabins.
-肯定能找到 -真希望我能去
- Sure we'll find something. - Oh, I wish it were me.
你不会想念艾薇吗
Wouldn't you miss Ivy?
跟她不会有什么结果的
Nothing's gonna come of that.
不过是白花功夫白费钱
It were a waste of money and effort.
你肯定还会有机会的
I'm sure something's around the corner.
希望机会快点来 不然我就该干傻事了
I wish it'd get a move on or I might do something stupid.
我回来的时候 你可要健康快乐
Ha! Well, when I get back, I want to find you happy and healthy
跟哪个村里姑娘打得火热
and courting a girl from the village.
好了 我们上去吧 你可以祝我一帆风顺
Come on, let's go up. You can wish me luck.
亲爱的 希望你去拯救我无可救药的哥哥
Darling, I do think your going to rescue my hopeless brother
是出于真爱 我会因此更加珍视你
is an act of real love, and I cherish you for it.
这话会在我穿越惊涛骇浪时给我温暖
That'll keep me warm as I cross the raging seas.
很好 吻我吧
Good. Now, kiss me.
夫人说我们可以待到工作结束
Lady Grantham says we can stay 'til we're done.
但还需要几周时间 希望您不介意
But, it'll be a few weeks more. I hope you don't mind.
-只要你们好好工作 -我们会的
- Not if you make yourselves useful. - We will.
-坚强一些 亲爱的 -我会的
- Try to be strong, my darling. - I will.
格莱格森肯定就在什么地方
Gregson must be out there somewhere.
-你真该让我派个私♥家♥侦♥探♥ -没必要
- I wish you'd let me send a private detective. - There's no point.
他的公♥司♥早就那么做了 一无所获
His firm's already done all that to no avail.
如果你还需要我们做什么的话
If there's anything you want us to do,
妈妈会竭尽全力帮助你的
Mama will give you whatever you need.
-再见 妈妈 -再见 亲爱的
- Goodbye, Mama. - Goodbye, my dear.
可别让那些美♥国♥佬♥把你折腾疯了
Try not to let those Yankees drive you mad.
玛丽 怎么魂不守舍的
Mary? Why so preoccupied?
有吗 那恐怕我在想别的事情
Am I? I'm afraid my mind is on other things.
再见 爸爸 希望您过得愉快
Anyway, goodbye, Papa, and please try to enjoy yourself.
猪的事祝你好运
Good luck with the pigs.
罗斯 你来负责让大家开心
Rose, I leave you in charge of fun.
明白 长官
Mission understood, Captain.
再见 伊泽贝尔
Goodbye, Isobel.
再见 汤姆
Bye, Tom.
照顾好我的女眷们 包括艾西斯
Look after all my womenfolk, including Isis.
-尤其是艾西斯 -我会全力以赴
- Especially Isis. - I'll try my best.
再见 巴克斯特小姐
Goodbye, Miss Baxter.
我回来时要给我一篇全面的报告
I look forward to a full report when I get back.
为什么我会代替贝茨先生去美国
Why am I going instead of Mr Bates?
我不知道
I don't know.
你是不知道 但你要查明白
No, but that's what you're going to find out.
总算松了口气
Oh... Well, that's a relief.
是吗
Is it?
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表