剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
I'd forgotten what a good game this is.
-我也是 -还能玩多久
- Yes. I'd forgotten. - How long does it go on for?
-还能玩很久呢 -太棒了
- Oh, ages! - Oh, goody, goody.
天呐 阿尔弗雷德又揭开了疮疤
Oh, dear. Alfred's relit the taper.
年轻就是会心碎
Well, to be young is to have your heart broken,
唐顿的厨房♥也不例外
in the kitchens at Downton, like everywhere else.
我花了半天时间洗掉他小礼服上的泥巴
I've spent half the day brushing the mud out of his dinner jacket.
他怎么自己不带贴身男仆 非要使唤我
Why can't he have his own valet instead of making work for me?
安娜
Anna?
抱歉 你说什么
Sorry. Yes. What were you saying?
布雷克先生的鞋可累死我了
Mr Blake's evening shoes were quite a challenge, I can tell you.
我当时还没来 真可惜
I wasn't working here then. It's a pity.
我可喜欢内莉·梅尔芭了
Cause, I admire Nellie Melba.
-我真想听她唱歌♥ -你开玩笑吧
- I'd have loved to hear her sing. - You must be joking.
怎么 她嗓音多美啊
Why? I thought she had a beautiful voice.
美什么 就是尖叫吧
Beautiful? Screaming and screeching,
简直像手夹在门里了
as if her finger was caught in the door?
我真是受不了
I swear I couldn't take it for one more moment.
那你去做什么了
So, what did you do?
我下来寻清净了
Well, I came down here for a bit of peace and quiet, that's what.
又是菜花奶酪吗
Is that more of the cauliflower cheese?
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表