剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
我早该了断的 但不管怎样...
I should probably have stopped it sooner, but at any rate,
我现在会了断的
I'm stopping it now.
-那么是你来告诉罗斯 还是我来 -我来说
- So will you tell Rose, or shall I? - I'll tell her.
我会写信给她
I'll write to her.
她明天就会收到
She'll get it tomorrow.
但我并不认为事情该是如此
It doesn't mean I think it's right.
如果我们活在美好一些的世界 我绝不会放弃
I wouldn't give in if we lived in even a slightly better world.
不要惊讶 洛斯先生
It may surprise you, Mr Ross,
但如果我们活在一个更好的世界
but if we lived in a better world,
我也不希望你放弃
I wouldn't want you to.
我去了楼下 小姐 他们在给您做饭
I've been downstairs, m'lady. They're making dinner for you now.
-不要准备太多 -我已经告诉他们了
- I don't want a lot. - I've told them that.
你好吗
How are you?
跟昨天差不多
Much as I was yesterday.
明天估计也差不多
Much as I will be tomorrow.
安娜
Anna,
我决定去见吉利安姆子爵
I've decided to see Lord Gillingham.
原谅我 但我必须做些什么
I'm sorry, but I must do something.
我会电♥话♥约他吃午餐
I'll telephone and suggest we meet for luncheon.
我会直接要他开除他的贴身男仆
Then I'll ask him straight out to dismiss his valet.
我不会说为什么
I won't say why.
-我好紧张 -不用紧张
- That makes me so nervous. - Don't be.
没有人需要知道原因
No one needs to know the reason.
格林再不会踏入庄园了
Green simply won't be back at Downton again.
难不成贝茨会因为吉利安姆子爵
Is Bates going to challenge Lord Gillingham
换了贴身男仆而去盘问他吗
as to why he has a different valet?
我想不会
I suppose not.
所以即便他来拜访我们你也不用怕
So you have nothing to fear if he pays us a visit.
那他会来吗 小姐
And will he, m'lady?
晚餐已经备好了 小姐
Er, dinner's on the table, m'lady.
我想米德不会这么说 但还是谢谢了
I'm not sure Mead would have put it like that, but thank you.
今天我们要布置摊位 你们都知道该怎么做
So, we decorate the stalls today. You all know the drill.
切记
And remember,
破破烂烂有损庄园的形象
anything shabby shows Downton in a bad light.
那可不行
And we can't have that.
正是 休斯太太 绝对不行
No, Mrs Hughes, we can't.
你来吗
Will you come?
能认识一些村民
It'll give you a chance to meet a few people from the village.
-难道不只是庄园的工人吗 -当然不是
- Is it not just the estate workers? - Oh, no, no.
整个地区都支持教堂义卖♥♥
The whole area gets behind the Church bazaar.
你很幸运 你知道吗
You're very lucky, you know.
从没有人这么说过我 尤其是我自己
Nobody's ever called me that. Least of all myself.
生长在乡村 被人所知 受人喜欢
To grow up in a village where people know and like you,
你的家庭受人尊敬 这些足以令人羡慕
where your family's respected. Plenty would give an eye for that.
我还真不习惯幸运的感觉
I'm not used to feeling lucky.
你应该习惯
Well, you should be.
我们要调配一下颜色吗
Are we trying for a colour scheme?
天哪 我还以为我会第一个到呢
Goodness, I thought I'd be down before anyone.
怎么会 这活儿就得早起干
Oh, no. This is one task that demands an early start.
茶帐搭起来了
The tent's up for the tea.
他们在从谷仓里搬桌椅
They're fetching tables and chairs from the barn.
让他们往回搬时别把草坪踩坏了
Don't let them mess up the grass when they drive them back.
-罗斯 -一 二 三 抬
- Rose! - One, two, three, lift.
我来吧
Oh! I can manage.
-罗斯... -你做这个合适吗
- Rose... - Should you be doing this?
怎么了 您担心什么 怕我把孩子弄掉吗
Why? What are you afraid of? That I'll lose the baby?
他们把你当牛当马了啊
So they've made you a beast of burden now?
-是啊 -这还不算占便宜吗
- That's right. - And they're not taking advantage?
-可以放这些了吗 -给我吧 詹姆斯
- Are they ready for these? - Give me those. James!
麻烦把这些放到帐篷里
Could you take these to the tent, please?
我来介绍下邦廷小姐
May I present Miss Bunting?
她在乡村学校教书
She teaches at the village school.
我对那个学校很感兴趣
I'm very interested in the school.
你知道格兰瑟姆夫人吧
You know Lady Grantham?
-当然 -很高兴见到你
- Of course. - It's nice to meet you,
但我得去忙了
but I'm afraid I must get on.
那就是格兰瑟姆伯爵夫人吗
So that's the great Countess of Grantham.
是的 她也在当牛当马呢
It is. Another beast of burden.
如果你坚持 我就解雇他
I'll sack him if you insist,
但你总该告诉我是为什么
but you should tell me why. It's only fair.
我不知道该不该 但我不能说
I don't know if it's fair or unfair, but I can't.
-一点都不能说 -我能说的都说了
- Not even a hint? - I've said what I can.
他做了一件你会深感厌恶的事
He's done something you'd find...abhorrent.
好吧 你赢了
Well, you win.
但这看起来很过分 即便我不太喜欢他
But it does seem mean, even if I don't like him very much.
如果你知道真♥相♥就不会觉得过分了
You wouldn't think it mean if you knew the truth.
我相信你
Well, I believe you.
我爱你并且相信你
I love you and I believe you.
你和梅布尔讲了吗
Have you spoken to Mabel?
讲了 但我没想提起
I have. But I wasn't going to bring it up.
-为什么 -我不想为难你
- Why not? - I don't want to twist your arm.
并且我知道你不会做违心的决定
And I know that you won't make a decision until it suits you.
-她什么反应 -很高兴你问起来
- How did she take it? - I'm so pleased you asked.
她接受地很平静
I think the answer is with real style.
我很高兴
Well, I'm glad.
你能结账吗 我要迟了
And now, can you get the bill? I'm terribly late.
我得去赶最后一班火车 明天有教堂义卖♥♥
I must catch the last train. It's the Church bazaar tomorrow.
我不会放弃的 玛丽
I won't give up, Mary.
直到你和其他男人步入教堂
Not until you walk down the aisle with another man,
或许到那时我也不会放弃
and very possibly not even then.
这话既让我生气也让我开心
I find that both irritating and beguiling in equal measure.
我能感到宽心吗
Should I take comfort from that?
随你吧
Take what you like.
我走了
I'm going.
按我说的处置格林
And do what I ask with Green,...
处理好了请告诉我一声
..and please let me know when you've done it.
你找我
You sent for me?
也不算是吧
I wouldn't put it like that.
我只是不知你是否有空
I just wondered if you might be free.
你一声令下我必然到达
Oh. Your wish is my command.
这是默顿伯爵今早送来的 表示感谢
These came this morning from Lord Merton. As a thank you.
真是礼数周到 跟我有什么关系呢
That was kind of him. But what part do I play in it?
是给你的
They're for you.
给我 不会吧
For me? Surely not.
他给我也送了些 这是一起送来的
Yes, he sent me some too, these came with them.
我读了卡片
I read the card.
他请你原谅他的失言
He asks forgiveness for his tactlessness.
-他说什么了吗 -不是有心的
- Was he tactless? - He didn't mean to be tactless.
真不错啊
How nice.
的确
Very nice.
虽然有点意想不到 但很不错
Quite...quite surprising, but very nice.
我去看看他们还需不需要什么
I'm just going up to see if they need anything more.
把这拿去给哪个小厮擦吧
Can you leave these for one of the hall boys?
我来吧 卡森先生 没关系的
I'll do them, Mr Carson. I don't mind.
你去约克去了很久
You took your time in York.
是啊 漫长的一天
Yes, it was quite a long day.
-你去做什么了 -就些小事
- What were you up to? - Oh, this and that.
一 二 三 开始
One, two, three, go!
-很高兴再见到你 -谢谢
- Lovely to see you again. - Thank you very much.
你收到他的信喽
You got his letter, then?
你真让我失望 玛丽
You're so disappointing, Mary.
我还以为你理解 可实际上 你跟我母亲一样
I thought you understood, and all the time, you're just like my mother.
不是的 但我知道这一点
No, I'm not. But I understand this -
如果你一定要让自己活得艰辛
if you're going to complicate your life,
至少也该为了正当的理由
do it for the right reasons.
詹姆斯 你去负责茶帐
James, I'm putting the tea tent in your charge.
一定保证那里不少什么
Make sure they don't run out of anything.
但是夫人说我们可以随意玩
But her ladyship said we were to enjoy ourselves.
我们想想吧
Let us consider this.
她希望你好好玩 我希望你去负责茶帐
She wants you to enjoy yourself, I want you to run the tent.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表