剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
But that is the point.
她还没有决定是否要找人接替他
She hasn't yet decided whether to replace him or not,
所以要是莫斯利能够一展身手的话...
so if Molesley can demonstrate his skills...
斯普拉特先生不介意吗
Mr Spratt won't mind?
还轮不到他来介意
It is not his business to mind.
那是当然 那么...
No. Well...
好的 夫人 非常感谢
Very good, m'lady. Thank you very much.
我已经把那封信揉成一团扔掉了
You took a letter out of my waste paper basket
你竟然还把它从我的废纸篓里捡了出来
when I had clearly crumpled it and thrown it away?
我看得出你很不开心
I could see it had upset you.
我想知道为什么
I wanted to know why.
那是自然
I'm sure.
但你有没有想过
But it didn't occur to you
你或许不该操心我为什么不开心
it might not be your concern WHY I was upset?
不管怎样 我♥操♥了心 读了信
Well, anyway, I did it and I read it
还去见了他
and I went to see him!
你难道不想知道他境况如何吗
Don't you want to know how he is?
我要是想知道的话 就会回信给他了
If I wanted to know how he is, I would have answered his letter.
卡森先生 他在济贫院里
Mr Carson, he's in the workhouse!
如果你想知道
And in case you're wondering,
那里就跟狄更斯的小说里描述的一样糟糕
it's as bad as if we were reading about it in a novel by Dickens.
济贫院不是应该都关闭了吗
Haven't they closed the workhouses?
没有 还留下来了一些
No. They haven't. Not all of them.
起码雨淋不着他
Well, at least he's in the dry.
雨倒是淋不着
If you can call it dry
可是那里的每一寸空气都弥漫着霉味
when there's mould in the very air you breathe.
这个男人曾经跟你一起唱歌♥跳舞
This is a man you sang and danced with.
你真的无动于衷吗
Do you feel nothing?
我想我帮不上忙
I don't feel I could be helpful, no.
而且那是我想要忘掉的一段时光
And I would thank you not to remind me
我希望你不要再提
of a time in my life I prefer to forget.
可我们为什么需要这个
But why would we need it?
这是个搅拌机 可以打蛋 搅奶油什么的
It's a mixer. It beats eggs and whips cream and all sorts.
可那是你跟艾薇的活儿
But you and Ivy do that!
我们可巴不得不干那活儿呢
And we'd be glad not to, thank you very much.
伊迪丝小姐有没有说为什么买♥♥这个
Did Lady Edith say why she got it?
夫人让她买♥♥的
Her ladyship asked her to.
她想让我们省点力气
She wants to save us a bit of elbow grease.
你们两个傻丫头
You don't understand!
要不了多久
Before too long,
夫人就可以随便找个村妇来管厨房♥了
her ladyship could run the kitchen with a woman from the village.
这些面包机啊 搅拌机啊什么的
What with these toasters and mixers and such like,
要害我们失业了
we'd be out of a job.
-我想试试嘛 -那随你的便
- I want to try it. - Then on your own head be it!
你喜欢你的卡片吗 艾薇
Did you like your card, Ivy?
关你什么事
What's it to you?
这还不明显
That'd be telling.
别听他的 他在逗你呢
Don't listen. He's just teasing.
好啦 你们俩走开 该干活儿了
Come on. Clear out, you two. There's work to be done.
你觉得是不是吉米寄的卡片
Do you think that means that Jimmy sent it?
没准他只是觉得逗我们很好玩吧
Maybe he thinks it fun to tease.
但是 你想过没有
But, don't you see?
如果我的是吉米寄的 那你的是谁寄的
If Jimmy sent mine, then who sent yours?
-托马斯 -你该叫巴罗先生
- Thomas? - Mr Barrow to you.
你能不能跟帕特莫太太说一声
Can you tell Mrs Patmore
茜玻小姐的茶点不要炒蛋
I won't want the scrambled egg for Miss Sybbie's tea.
你从这里走 下楼梯
If you go through here and down the stairs,
就能自己跟她说了
you can tell her yourself.
拜托帮个忙 我没那个空
Do it. Please. I can't stop.
孩子们没人看呢
The children are on their own.
既然罗斯打算去找人
Why did I struggle across London
我还何必去伦敦跑腿
if Rose was going to sort it out?
你还有别的事要做
You had other things to do.
那也不是罗斯在邮局橱窗里放广♥告♥卡的理由
It doesn't explain why rose put the card in the Post Office window.
我只是觉得如果能找个当地人
I just thought how much quicker it would be
那大概会快得多
if we could find someone local.
我觉得我有责任这么做
I do feel responsible.
你收到回复了吗
Have you had any answers yet?
我们收到了三个 其中一个很不错
We've had three and one's promising,
我们周五会去里彭见她
so we'll see her in Ripon on Friday.
为什么她不来这里
Why isn't she coming here?
她要照顾姨妈 走不开
She's looking after her aunt, she can't get away.
你该回到我们身边来了
It's time for you to come back to us.
你有什么建议
What would you suggest?
找点什么感兴趣的事做 不管什么事
Take an interest in something, doesn't matter what.
诗歌♥...或者木艺
Poetry...or carpentry.
-历史或者帽子 -我对乔治感兴趣
- History or hats. - I'm interested in George.
是吗
Are you?
我会的
I will be.
你今天都干了些什么
What have you been doing today?
就是忙修理厂的事
Well, it's this whole business with the repair shop.
汤姆 别拿那些无聊的事烦她
Tom, don't bore her with all that nonsense.
-是我的错 我先问他的 -即便如此
- It's my fault. I asked. - Even so.
你要做的就是开心起来
You concentrate on feeling better.
不必为其他任何事操心
You mustn't worry about anything else.
你寄了情人节贺卡吗
Did you send a Valentine's card?
或许吧
Suppose I did.
-是给艾薇的吗 -这不管你的事
- Was it to Ivy? - That's my business.
你不会真给艾薇寄了卡片吧
You didn't really send Ivy a card?
有可能吗
Is it likely?
我给安斯特拉瑟老夫人寄了一张
I sent one to Lady Anstruther.
我之前在她那儿工作
I used to worked for her
听说她要从法国回来了
and I heard she's coming back from France.
或许能用上她
She might be useful.
你这样会不会太唐突了
Wasn't that a bit forward?
我觉得她不会介意的
Oh, I don't think she'll mind.
说实话 休斯太太
To be honest, Mrs Hughes,
我认为这事与我毫无关系
I don't see that it's any of my business.
真没料到您会说出这种话 夫人
That's something I never thought I'd hear you say, ma'am.
一个在济贫院的可怜人
A wretched man is in the workhouse
他向我们求助
and he reaches out to us for rescue.
他是向卡森求助
Well, he reached out to Carson.
我不知道你想让我做什么
I don't see what you want me to do.
卡劳利夫人 我
Mrs Crawley, I...
我在想能否把他带到这儿来
I wondered if I could bring him here.
这里
Here?
如果我们能向当局替他作担♥保♥
If you and I were to vouch for him to the authorities,
就一定能把他从那地方弄出来
I'm sure we could get him away from that place.
可为什么带到这儿来 为什么不去大宅
But why here? Why not the Abbey?
照顾他不该是卡森的责任吗
Isn't he Carson's responsibility?
可遗憾的是
I'm sorry to say it, but,
卡森先生已经对他的老伙计弃之不顾了
Mr Carson has turned his back on his old pal.
我明白了
I see.
所以即使会激怒卡森你也要把他救出来
So you want to risk Carson's wrath by rescuing this Mr Grigg?
他是个可怜的家伙 但还有工作能力
He's a pitiful being, but he's not beyond work.
如果他有机会还是能过上体面的生活
He's not beyond a decent life, if he could find it.
可以我现在的情况 恐怕无力...
You see, in my present state, I don't think I'm strong enough...
您可以的 夫人
But you are, ma'am!
只要您能化悲伤为力量
If you could just set aside your grief,
去帮助有需要的人
and use that strength for another's good.
-布兰森先生 -卡森先生
- Mr Branson. - Mr Carson.
我知道你不会认可
I know you won't think it correct,
但我有个难处得求你帮忙
but I need to ask your help in a difficult situation.
求我帮忙 先生
My help, sir?
格兰瑟姆伯爵不赞同我的看法
Lord Grantham is against me in this.
马修走了 没人能帮我了
With Matthew gone, I've no-one else to turn to.
玛丽 玛丽小姐的情况没有丝毫好转
Mary, that is, Lady Mary, is not improving.
-她受的打击太大了 -没错
- She's suffered a terrible tragedy. - Of course.
可已经过去六个月了
But it's six months now,
而她没比他刚走一周时好多少
and she's no better than she was a week after he died.
唯一的办法就是转移她的注意力
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表