剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
in which Mr Blake and Mary were the hero and heroine.
上次我来的时候你不愿跟我说的就是这事吗
Is this what you wouldn't tell me when I was last here?
我只是不想小题大做
Only because I didn't want to make too much of it.
玛丽小姐非常杰出
Lady Mary was perfectly splendid.
玛丽小姐当然非常杰出
Lady Mary IS perfectly splendid.
查尔斯 你真的是个养猪专家吗
Really, Charles, are you a pig expert, as well?
那晚他的确是 谢天谢地
He was that night, thank heaven.
罗斯孟德跟伊迪丝有些好消息
Rosamund and Edith have some exciting news.
是什么
What's that?
我们要休个长假 好好长进一下法语
We're going on a sabbatical so we can really improve our French.
我从女家教那里只学会了说
The only thing I ever learned from my governess was how to say
"请" "谢谢你"以及"我发烧了"
"Please", "Thank you" And "I have a temperature."
这些话在旅行中正用得着呢
Very useful if one were travelling.
您还记得她吗 她总是泪汪汪的
Do you remember her, Mama? She was always in tears.
可怜的女家教 她的生活充满了麻烦
Oh, poor Mademoiselle. Her life was full of... complications.
不过我觉得她挺乐在其中的
I think she quite enjoyed it, though.
但你为什么要去 你才不想学法语
But why you? You don't want to learn French.
也许这是为寻找格莱格森先生进行的匿名探访
Or is this an incognito search for the missing Mr Gregson?
别取笑她 那可不是件小事
Don't tease her. It's much more serious than that.
谢谢你 汤姆
Thank you, Tom.
如果你一定要知道的话 我想离开一阵子
If you must know, I fancy getting away for a bit.
就像吉利安姆子爵
Oh. Like Lord Gillingham,
在苏格兰思考人生
thinking his way around the Highlands.
我喜欢苏格兰 我要是去过一定会喜欢的
I like Scotland, me. At least, I would if I'd ever been there.
我可是受够了
Well, I've had a bellyful of heather and no mistake.
您不打算反驳吗 休斯太太
Aren't you going to fight back, Mrs Hughes?
格林先生爱怎么想怎么想
Mr Green can think what he likes.
要回伦敦你很高兴吧
So you're glad you're on your way to London?
上车的时候我会尽量忍♥住不放声高歌♥
It'll be all I can do to stop singing when I get in the car.
你在那边的时候住在哪里
Where do you live when you're there?
老爷在奥尔巴尼有一份房♥产
His lordship's got a set at Albany.
-伦敦西区生活方便吗 -你开玩笑吧
- Is that handy for the West End? - You're joking.
一头是皮卡迪利大街 一头是萨维尔街
Piccadilly one end, Saville Row the other.
[均为伦敦繁华街道]
-你真走运 -我的确很走运
- Oh, you lucky tyke. - I AM a lucky tyke.
-你喜欢伦敦吗 巴克斯特小姐 -不太喜欢
- Do you like London, Miss Baxter? - Not particularly.
我在那儿住过一阵 但是不太顺
I lived there at one time but it didn't work for me.
那你呢 安娜 想试试格林先生的生活吗
What about you, Anna? Do you fancy a taste of Mr Green's life?
我对生活很满意 谢谢你
I'm happy where I am, thank you.
罗斯又在缠着我让她去伦敦
Rose was badgering me about going up to London again
-但她最近去得太多了吧 -完全同意
- but she's been enough lately, don't you think? - I certainly do.
毕竟 我们介绍她进入社交界的时候
After all, she's got to have some novelty
总得留点新鲜感吧
when we bring her out.
-没错 -她能给义卖♥♥帮忙
- Quite right. - She can help with the bazaar.
可以转移她的注意力
That'll take her mind off things.
问题是 教养一个成年人
Trouble is, parenting an adult
尤其还是别人的女儿
especially when it's someone else's daughter
实在是需要你情我愿
is really a matter of mutual agreement.
我不能什么都不许她做
There's a limit to how much one can simply forbid.
她来了 实际上 我还有话要跟她说
Sshh. Here she is. Actually, I want a word with her.
罗斯 亲爱的 能去一下我的房♥间吗
Rose, darling. Can I drag you into my room for a moment?
安娜 能让我们单独待会儿吗
Anna, could you leave us for a minute?
好的
Of course.
现在睡觉对你来说也太早了吧
This is early for you to go to bed.
我今天累坏了
I had rather a tiring day.
我听说了
So I heard.
我听说你度过了有趣的一天
Well, I heard you had an interesting day.
至于累不累 你比我清楚
Whether or not it was tiring, you know better than I.
谁告诉你的
Who told you?
亲爱的 我只希望你的生活不要失控
My dear, all I want is for you not to lose control of your life.
我爱他
I love him.
我不想听帝♥国♥主♥义♥的关于种族纯粹的胡话
And I won't listen to any imperialist nonsense about racial purity
或是他竟敢有梦想 就该挨抽
and how he should be horsewhipped for daring to dream.
你认为我是那样的人吗
Don't you know me better than that?
我要跟他结婚 玛丽
I'm going to marry him, Mary.
我不管会付出什么代价 也不会保密
I don't care what it costs and I won't keep it a secret.
我会先告诉妈妈
Not once I've told Mummy.
我要看她知道这事之后崩溃的表情
I want to see her face crumble when she finds out.
罗斯
Rose!
我觉得像是赶你们走
I feel we're driving you away.
哪有 只怕我们待得太久万人嫌
Oh, hardly. We're in grave danger of outstaying our welcome.
要不是托尼让我们搭车 我们怕是不会走了
If Tony hadn't offered us a lift we'd be here forever.
-希望你们很快回来 -义卖♥♥的事祝您好运
- I hope you'll be back soon. - Good luck with your bazaar.
-能留下来帮忙吗 -别诱惑我
- Can't you stay and lend me a hand? - Don't tempt me.
我很感激你的建议和灼见
I'm so grateful for your advice and wisdom.
以及泥水四溅地成功拯救了猪
And not least for the very practical and muddy pig rescue.
很高兴为你效劳 小姐
Glad to be of service, m'lady.
-你直接过去吗 -可能路上吃个午餐
- Are you going straight there? - We might stop for some lunch...
你能让他们搭车真是好心
It's kind of you to give them a lift.
纯粹为了我自己
Pure self interest.
我不能把查尔斯留在这里 跟你单独在一起
I couldn't leave Charles here, alone with you.
你下次去南边能让我见见你吗
Will you let me see you when you're next down south?
有什么意义呢 托尼
What would be the point, Tony?
我永远不会做你的情妇
I'm never going to be your mistress.
那不是我的作风
That's not me at all.
我已经下定决心取消婚约
I've made up my mind to call off the engagement.
-梅布尔知道吗 -还不知道
- Does Mabel know? - Not yet.
我还没去伦敦 自从...
I haven't been in London since...
我必须当面告诉她
and I must tell her face to face.
当然了
Of course you must,
但我希望你三思而后行
but I wish you'd think seriously before you do.
你的意思是你会再次拒绝我
You mean you're going to turn me down again.
我告诉过你 我还不想再谈婚论嫁 托尼
I've told you I'm not on the market, Tony.
我还有束缚
I'm not free.
有时候我希望不是这样 可事与愿违
Sometimes I almost wish I were, but I'm not.
事情就是这样
And that's all there is to it.
感谢您这段日子以来的包容
Oh, you have been incredibly kind to put up with us for so long.
我们会想念你们的 你们一走屋子空了不少
We'll miss you. The house will seem rather empty.
如果我能做主 我绝对不会离开的
If it were my choice, I should never be away from here.
能问你件事吗 你觉得你的男仆如何
Can I ask you one thing? How do you feel about your man?
我还是不太喜欢他 怎么了
I'm still not very keen on him. Why?
我们得出发了 这次真是道别了
We'd better get started. So, this really is goodbye.
希望不久后会再见
Not for long, I hope.
我也正想这么说呢
You took the words right out of my mouth.
-他们走了我真难过 -谁也没玛丽难过
- I'm sorry to see them go. - Not as sorry as Mary.
多个追求者要用什么量词形容
What's a group noun for suitors?
你觉得呢 渴望
What do you think? A desire?
一"渴望"的追求者 挺好的
A desire of suitors. Very good.
我还有别的事要忙 没空跟你们瞎扯
If you're going to talk nonsense, I have better things to do.
-我已经把信寄出去了 -他可能还是会来
- I've posted the letter. - Well, he'll probably still come.
不管你怎么说 他总得回约克郡参加葬礼
He's got to be in Yorkshire for the funeral, whatever you said.
她对谁说了什么
Whatever she said to who?
告诉我吧 我知道你们有事瞒我
Oh, just tell me. I know you've got a secret,
如果你们是怕我伤心 那就省省吧
and if you're trying to spare my feelings it's not working.
阿尔弗雷德写了封信来
Alfred's written.
他父亲去世了 他得来参加葬礼
His father's died, so he's coming for the burial.
-他想过来看看我们 -看我们还是看她
- He wants to look in and see us all. - See us all, or see her?
-阿尔弗雷德向我求婚了 -但她拒绝了
- Alfred's asked me to marry him. - But she's turned him down.
那这次他是真的心碎了 你满意了
So his heart's broken properly this time. Are you satisfied now?
能不能就此打住 别伤了感情
Why don't we leave the subject there? We don't want to fall out.
没有感情在 怎么伤得了呢
We can't fall out, we've never fallen in!
他们陆续都走了
So they got off in good order.
不知他们要多久才会逐一向玛丽求婚
I wonder how long it'll take for them all to propose to Mary.
吉利安姆子爵不是订婚了吗
Isn't Lord Gillingham engaged?
据说是 但他似乎对玛丽还是很殷勤
He's supposed to be, but he still seems as keen as mustard.
这可真有趣
Well, that is very interesting.
但我请你们来不是为了这件事
But it's not why I asked you here.
不是
No.
我想知道你来唐顿干什么
I want to know what you were doing at Downton.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我怎么不能来 我在这儿长大呢
Why shouldn't I come to Downton? I grew up here.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表