剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
it may prove a heavy mantle for Lady Mary.
我要把它放在梳妆台上
I shall keep it on my dressing table
提醒自己 马修站在我这边
to remind me that Matthew is on my side.
他们都在您这边
They're all on your side.
爸爸在晚餐时狠狠地打击了我
Papa gave me such a whacking at dinner.
您父亲非常爱您
Your father loves you very much.
他更高兴唐顿终于又在他掌控之中了
He's also very glad to have Downton back under his control.
他一直对马修先生的为人和他做出的改革赞赏有加
He always speaks highly of Mr Matthew and the changes he made.
我相信他是真心的
I'm sure he is very genuine
但他现在觉得有他一人就够了
but he thinks he can manage alone now
问题是 他真的能行吗
and the question is, can he?
您要借腰带吗 小姐
You wanted to borrow a belt, m'lady?
玛丽小姐请您看看这些有没有合适的
Lady Mary wondered if any of these might suit?
谢谢
Thank you.
对了 你来的正好
Actually, I'm glad that you're here
我有事想问问你
as there's something I want to ask.
瞧我今天在村子里发现了什么
Look what I found in the village today.
这肯定会非常有意思吧
Don't you think it would be the most terrific fun?
您问过夫人了吗
Have you asked her ladyship?
她肯定不会让我去的
She'd never let me go,
至少也得找个女伴 但伊迪丝小姐要去伦敦
at least not without a chaperone but Lady Edith will be in London
玛丽小姐又没什么心情
and Lady Mary's not in the mood.
可这合适吗
But is this quite suitable?
我觉得更像是女佣 农夫去的地方
It looks more like something for servants and farmworkers to me.
那又怎样 反正他们会跳一步舞吧
So? They'll dance the one-step, won't they?
我练了又练 我真想去跳一次
I've practiced and practiced and I'm dying to try it.
不如你陪我去吧
Won't you accompany me?
那样即使我们被发现了
Then if we're found out,
我也可以说有你陪着呢 没什么不妥之处
I can say that you came with me so nothing was a miss.
这哪行啊 小姐 起码得先问过玛丽小姐
Of course I can't, m'lady, not without asking Lady Mary.
那肯定会节外生枝的
But that would spoil everything.
她肯定会告诉格兰瑟姆夫人
She'd be bound to tell Lady Grantham.
求你了 我知道你很爱跳舞
Please? I know you love dancing
贝茨先生虽然非常出色 但他可不是个好舞伴
and Mr Bates may have many qualities but he's not a dancer.
是的小姐 他不会跳舞
No, m'lady, he isn't a dancer...
但这恐怕真的不行
but I'm afraid its quite impossible.
-怎么会这样呢 -恕我难言 夫人
- But how did it happen? - I don't like to say, m'lady.
我真的很生气 这可是我最喜欢的一件
I am truly vexed. It was a favourite.
我知道 夫人 真的非常抱歉
I know, m'lady, and I'm very sorry.
可你却不肯告诉我到底是怎么弄的
But you won't tell me how you did it.
我不能说
I can't.
好吧 布雷思韦特
Very well, Braithwaite.
那你去给我另找一件吧
I suppose you'd better look me out another.
快乐的查理兄弟
-你在做什么 -整理些旧物
- What are you doing? - I'm just sorting some old papers.
我好些年没看它们了
I haven't looked at these in years.
-怎么现在想起来看了 -没什么特别的原因
- Why are you looking now? - No particular reason.
我就知道我还没扔
Ah. I knew I hadn't thrown it away.
-她是谁 -以前一个朋友
- Who was she? -Just a friend at one time.
她叫什么
What was she called?
爱丽丝 爱丽丝·尼尔
Alice. Alice Neal.
-你喜欢过她 -的确
- And you were fond of her? - I was
不过人生中总有些人注定是过客 对吧
but people drift in and out of your life, don't they?
说实话 我觉得她对我很不好
Truth to tell, I felt she'd treated me badly.
不过说这些又有什么意义呢
What does it matter anyway?
不管经历怎样的大悲大喜 我们终究都会死去
We shout and scream and wail and cry but in the end we must all die.
好吧 这话真令人振奋
Well, that's cheered me up!
多谢你 我还是干我的活儿去吧
Thank you. Now I'll get on with my work.
夫人 贝茨先生来了
Your ladyship, Mr Bates.
贝茨
Bates?
抱歉打扰您了 夫人
I am very sorry to interrupt you when you're busy, m'lady.
是莫斯利先生的事 小莫斯利先生
It concerns Mr Molesley the younger.
你这么说 好像他是希腊哲学家
You make him sound like a Greek philosopher.
他境况不太好
He has fallen on hard times
我知道您曾想帮他来着
and I know that YOU have helped him in the past.
你是想让我给他点钱吗
Are you asking me to give him some money?
我的确是来要钱的
I am asking for money, yes.
但他自尊心太强 不肯接受馈赠
Although he's too proud to accept it as a gift.
还真新鲜
Oh, how refreshing.
但我认为还是有办法的
Although I think we can find a way.
早上好 巴罗
Morning, Barrow.
早上好 夫人
Good morning, m'lady.
-老爷在书房♥吗 -在 但是
- Is his lordship in the library? - He is but erm...
怎么了
What is it?
布雷思韦特小姐非常难过
Miss Braithwaite is very unhappy.
她也该难过
With good reason.
是的 可您看
Yes, but you see...
她没解释究竟怎么回事是因为
she couldn't explain how it happened because,
她不想指责别人
well, she didn't want to point the finger.
指责谁
Point the finger at whom?
问题就是 夫人 我也不敢说
Well, that's just it, m'lady, I dare not either.
贝茨先生和我的矛盾已经够多了
I'm in enough trouble with Mr Bates as it is.
你是说这事得怪贝茨
You're not saying Bates is to blame?
不是贝茨先生本人
Not Mr Bates himself, no.
那就是安娜了 可她为什么要这么做
Anna, then, but why would she do such a thing?
这谁也不知道 夫人 或许只是不小心
As to that, m'lady, who knows? Perhaps it was an accident.
但常言道 贴身女仆的妒火最旺了
Though they do say there's no-one so jealous as a lady's maid.
柯拉 是你吗
Cora, is that you?
我问你件事好吗
Could I ask you something?
-我的香水呢 -在这儿 小姐
- Where's my scent? - Here you are, m'lady.
我真是笨手笨脚
Oh! How stupid of me.
-是我的错 -不 该怪我
- That was my clumsiness. - No, it was me.
该死 这下屋里闻起来像是妓♥女♥的房♥间了
Damn! Now the room's going to smell like a tart's boudoir.
我会清理干净的
I'll clean it up.
-全洒了吗 -恐怕是的
- Is it all gone? - I'm afraid so.
得去罗伯茨先生店里一趟了
It means a trip to Mr Roberts.
附近没人卖♥♥这种香水
There's no-one nearer who sells it here.
他的店就在约克 您需要我就去买♥♥
It's only York. I could go, if you like.
其实
In fact...
怎么了
What?
罗斯小姐之前问我
Lady Rose asked me
能否今天陪她去约克一家茶舞俱乐部
if I'd chaperone her to a the dansant in York today.
她不想告诉夫人
She didn't want to ask her ladyship but
但她觉得如果我陪她去就没事
she thought she'd get away with it if I went with her.
那你怎么说
And what did you say?
没您同意我不能去
That I couldn't go without your permission.
我们这儿对一个年轻姑娘来说是闷了点
Well, it is rather slow here for a girl her age.
去吧 但别让她惹麻烦
Go but make sure you keep her out of trouble.
签吧 格温会很开心的
Go on. I know Gwen'd appreciate it.
没必要吧 我跟她又不熟
I don't see why. I didn't know her that well.
可你还是可以签个名吧
But you can sign it, surely?
你今晚过来一趟如何
And why don't you come over tonight?
大伙儿都很久没见你了
We haven't seen you in a while.
-你太亲切了吧 -我平常不亲切吗
- You're been very friendly. - Aren't I usually friendly?
贝茨先生 我不是说你失礼什么的
No. You're not discourteous, Mr Bates, I'll give you that
但除了安娜 你从没对谁很亲切
but you're not friendly, except to Anna, of course.
那我日后得好好改进了
Well, I shall try to do better in future.
晚上见
See you tonight.
夫人 布兰森先生到了
Mr Branson, Your ladyship.
抱歉迟到了 我去朗德希尔拜访菲尔克劳了
Sorry if I'm late. I had to call on old Fairclough at Roundhills.
你一点也不迟
You're not at all late.
我让布兰森过来 是因为我有个主意
Now I asked Branson to come here because I have an idea.
奶奶 您得叫他汤姆
Granny, you must call him Tom.
我觉得他现在是代理人了 我又能叫他布兰森了
I thought I could call him Branson again now that he's the agent.
-那也不行 -我不介意
- Well, you can't. - I don't mind.
没事 我知道我得认输了
No. I see I'm beaten but,
我可真同情卡纽特国王啊
oh, how I sympathise with King Canute.
[古代北欧国王 自以为能下令控制潮汐]
您的主意是什么
Now what is this idea?
玛丽 唐顿有一半
Well, Mary, either YOU
归你或者你儿子
or your baby son own half of Downton.
我希望你在管理上有发言权
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表