剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
我们之中谁能让你不好受呢
Now, which of us can make your life more uncomfortable?
莫斯利先生
Mr Molesley.
莫斯利先生
Mr Molesley! Mr Molesley!
去告诉那些人他们该在哪停车
Tell those people where they're supposed to park.
等等
Wait a minute.
是老爷 老爷回来了
It's his lordship! His lordship's back!
去告诉其他人 老爷回来了
Tell the others! His lordship's back!
詹姆斯
James!
您怎么回来了
How can you be here?!
怎么不发来消息
Why didn't you send a message?
我们肯定会好好欢迎您的 您真坏
We would have made such a fuss! You're a beast!
不至于吧
Oh, not quite a beast, I hope.
我想给你们个惊喜 看来我做到了
I wanted to surprise you and I think I have.
爸爸 您该说一声的 什么时候回来的
Papa, you should have let us know! When did you get in?
今早上 我都忘记义卖♥♥的事了
This morning. I'd forgotten about the bazaar.
不过这更说明我没打搅你们忙活是对的
But it just shows I was right not to distract you all from your labours.
哈罗德舅舅怎么样了
What happened to Uncle Harold?
也就是挨了一顿教训
A reprimand, but nothing more.
那还是没白去一趟
So it was worth your going.
我倒觉得我没起什么作用
Well, I don't think I made a blight of difference,
不过还是别戳破了
but let's hold on to that fiction.
-怎么样 -挺有意思
- How was it? - Interesting.
很现代化 很有意思
Very modern...and very interesting.
这儿怎么样
How's it been here?
不怎么有意思 不怎么现代化
Not very interesting and not very modern.
卡森 贝茨 你好 想我了吗
Carson. Hello, Bates. Have you missed me?
我可想你了
Because I've certainly missed you.
您回来太好了 老爷
Good to see you back, m'lord.
你回来了
You're back.
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
你知道这个场景我想象过多少次吗
If you knew how many times I'd imagined this scene.
真是太棒了 我们好久没聚聚了
This is a treat. It's been a while.
很抱歉 这么久没去看您
I'm sorry if I've stayed away.
不用道歉
Nay, no apologies.
你不用道歉的
Not from you. Not here.
你可是我的儿媳妇呢
You're my daughter-in-law,
你是我儿子留下的唯一念想了
you're all that I've got left of my son.
不管你来不来 这都是你的家
Whether you come here or not, this is your home.
-我真喜欢来这儿 -那很好
- I do love it when I come. - I'm glad.
好了
That's it.
你来了 阿尔弗雷德
Oh, there you are, Alfred.
见到你真好 来 喝一杯
Nice to see you. Have a glass of this.
-艾薇在吗 -这儿呢
- Is Ivy about? - I'm just here.
谢谢您
Thank you.
-葬礼怎么样 -去的人很多
- How was the funeral? - It was well attended.
这对我妈妈会是个安慰
So that's something for my mother to hold on to.
我读了你的信
I read your letter.
如果我伤了你 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.
不 是我抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
我上次来的时候 自己会错意
I got the wrong end of the stick when I were last up here,
但那只怪我
but it were my mistake.
你只是想要好好欢迎我而已
All you did was...try and give me a nice welcome,
你不用为这抱歉
and you can't feel sorry for that.
我们能以朋友的身份道别吗
We can part as friends?
当然了
We can, as far as I'm concerned.
黛西在吗
Is Daisy here?
我希望也能跟她
I wanted to see if she and I could
以朋友的身份道别
be friends an' all before I go.
她今天去梅森先生的农场了
She's gone to Mr Mason's farm for the day.
要很晚才能回来
She won't be back till late.
黛西 你是来这儿躲阿尔弗雷德的吗
Daisy, are you here to avoid seeing Alfred?
艾薇又拒绝了他 所以他以后不会再来了
Ivy's turned him down again, so he won't come back after today.
帕特莫太太是怎么说的
What does Mrs Patmore say about it?
让我回避一下 就不用见他了
To stay away so I don't meet him.
-我倒觉得这样不好 -为什么
- I would advise against that. - But why?
我以为我多留一会儿您会开心呢
I thought you'd be glad if I stayed a bit longer.
我希望你永远别走呢 希望有天真能如此
I wish you'd stay and never leave, and I hope you will one day,
但帕特莫太太错了
but Mrs Patmore's wrong.
黛西 你这辈子不会爱上很多人
Daisy, there won't be too many people that you love in your life,
他就是一个
and he's one.
我现在也不清楚我对他的感觉
I don't know what I feel about him. Not now.
即便如此 你得跟他好好道别
Even so, you need to say goodbye to this young man,
不留下什么遗憾
with nothing jagged,
不留下什么隔阂
nothing harsh, between you.
我想不出该说什么
I couldn't think of the words.
那我们一起想
We'll find them together.
我会及时送你回唐顿的
And er, we'll get you back to Downton in time.
你还行吧
Are you bearing up?
来
In here.
我再也见不到迈克尔了 是不是
I'm never going to see Michael again, am I?
如果你想去找他 我会资助你的
If you want to go out there and look for him, I'll support you.
他们已经找过了
They've already done all that.
警♥察♥ 私♥家♥侦♥探♥什么的
Police and private detectives and everything.
那你就得耐心
Well, then you must be patient.
有时候我觉得上帝就不希望我幸福
Sometimes I feel that God doesn't want me to be happy.
亲爱的 人生就是会遇到各种麻烦
My dear, all life is a series of problems
我们得尽力解决
which we must try and solve.
麻烦总是一个接一个
First one, then the next, and the next,...
直到我们入土
..until at last we die.
去给我们拿些冰淇淋吧
Why don't you get us an ice cream?
好 冰淇淋就能解决问题了
Yes. That should sort it out.
-那不是吉利安姆子爵吗 -什么
- Isn't that Lord Gillingham? - What?
不会吧 哪里
It can't be. Where?
我就想知道莱恩·福克斯小姐会怎么想
What does Miss Lane Fox think about it? That's what I wonder.
可不是 他是我见过的最不像样的未婚夫了
I agree. He's the most unconvincing fiance I've ever come across.
或许她不知道呢
Perhaps she doesn't know.
相信我 我们知道 她就会知道
If we know, she knows. You can count on that.
格林 他怎么会死了呢
Green. But how could he be dead?
我只是在转述我听到的事实
I'm only telling you what they told me.
他当时在皮卡迪利大街
That he was in Piccadilly and he...
滑了一跤 摔下了马路
slipped or stumbled and fell into the road.
真不知道该说什么了
I don't know what to say.
只是我们昨天才刚刚谈过 感觉好奇怪
It just seemed so odd after our conversation yesterday
所以我觉得我该亲自来告诉你
that I felt that I should... bring you the news myself.
你现在能告诉我你为什么要我解雇他吗
Can you explain to me now why you wanted him sacked?
不能
No.
你好 托尼 老天
Hello, Tony. Heavens,
今天真是来了不少人啊
what a gathering of the clans today's turning out to be.
抱歉 失陪了
Would you excuse me for a moment?
你回到唐顿 大概不是什么好兆头吧
I don't suppose it's a good sign to find you back at Downton?
这次不是
Not really. Not this time.
您说他昨天摔下了马路 被撞死了
You mean he fell into the road and he was hit? Yesterday?
是大巴还是货车撞死的
By a bus or lorry, apparently.
有人看到了吗
And someone saw this?
人行道上有不少人 很多人都看到了
The pavement was crowded. Lots of people saw it.
-那真松了口气 -什么意思
- That's a relief. - What do you mean?
没什么 没别的意思
Nothing. I don't mean anything.
玛丽
Mary!
你妈妈告诉过你我会来吗
Did your mother warn you I was coming?
是啊
She did.
你怎么这么快又回约克郡了
Why are you back in Yorkshire so soon?
我才刚刚回去 就被派去
I'd no sooner got back than I was despatched
参加一个惠特比的佃户大会
to a tenant farmers' convention in Whitby.
但是已经结束了 所以我要从这儿回去
But it's over now, so I'll go home from here.
-我能问你件事吗 -当然
- Can I ask you something? - Of course.
-这问题很奇怪 -说吧
- It's an odd question. - Go on.
如果你认为有个人跟一宗案件或意外有关
If you thought a man was involved in a crime, or an incident,
但你并不怪他
but you didn't blame him,
事实上 你认为是他占理
in fact you thought right was on his side,
你会怎么办
what would you do?
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表