剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
是吗 卡森
But am I, Carson?
问题就在这儿 爸爸似乎不这么想
That's the point. Papa doesn't seem to think so.
难道您不该替卡劳利先生保护他的遗志吗
Don't you owe it to Mr Crawley, to protect his work?
努力维护他所做出的变革
To fight for the changes he made?
让唐顿走上正确的道路
To steer Downton in the right direction?
我知道我怀疑自己的时候
I know I can always count on you
你肯定会为我鼓劲
for a draught of self-confidence whenever I start to doubt.
我永远都在这儿
And you will always find one here.
晚安 卡森
Good night, Carson.
晚安 小姐
Good night, m'lady.
我的天
Oh my gosh.
这是怎么了
Ohh... What in God's name...?
肯定是搅拌器放得不是地方
I must have put those ruddy prongs in wrong.
你肯定有什么没做对
You did something wrong.
今天可真够精彩的
What a day this has turned out to be.
怎么了
Why?
维斯特保姆被解雇了
Nanny West has been sacked.
明天有得说了
So, that's fun for tomorrow.
如果有人看见了这个我也得被解雇了
Well, I'll get the sack if anyone sees this!
让黛西和艾薇早上来收拾吧
Let Daisy and Ivy clean it up in the morning.
哪能让黛西知道我不会使用这个
But Daisy mustn't find out I don't know how to work it.
为什么
Why ever not?
那样她就是未来
Because it makes her part of the future
而我就被留在过去了 你还不明白吗
and leaves me stuck in the past, don't you see?
给我件围裙 我们一起收拾
Oh... Fetch me an apron. We'll do it together.
-真的吗 -有何不可
- Would you, really? - Why not?
睡觉有什么好
Who needs sleep?
谢谢
Thank you.
-我一直不是很喜欢她 -维斯特保姆吗
- I was never sure I liked her. - Nanny West?
虽然这事轮不到我说
It's not for me to have an opinion,
但我还是要说
but I will say this...
你昨晚去哪了
Where did you get to last night?
你进来之前我就睡着了
I was fast asleep before you came in
我走的时候你还在睡
and you were sleeping when I left.
我的确睡得很晚
I'm afraid it was very late.
但是你来得正好 我想告诉你
But I'm glad you're here now because I want you to know
我们真是要好好感谢巴罗
that we owe a great debt to Barrow, here.
我发现维斯特小姐非常不适合做保姆
It turns out Miss West is quite unsuited to the role of Nanny.
-她今天就走人 -什么 又是这样
- She is leaving today. - What? Not another one.
相信我 回头再说 我得走了 要迟了
Trust me. We'll talk about it later. I must run or I'll be late.
巴罗 我是真心的 谢谢你
Barrow, I meant what I said. Thank you.
我很高兴 夫人
I'm glad, your ladyship.
我就是觉得她不是那么称职
I just had a hunch that she wasn't quite all Sir Garnet.
这我不介意 你先测试一下就好
I've no problem, as long as you test them first.
真抱歉没能去迎接大家
I'm so sorry to miss your arrival.
没事 小姐 我们还没开席呢
That's all right, m'lady. We've not begun to eat.
-来坐这儿吧 -我坐这儿就好
- Come and sit here. - I'll manage very well at the end.
卡森去给我搬个椅子来吧
Carson can find me a chair.
坐这儿吧 我去那边坐
No. Sit here. I'll go to the end.
这才是你该坐的地方
This is your place.
你真的有这个时间吗
Are you sure you have time for this?
当然
Quite sure.
我一直很期待呢
I've been looking forward to it.
泰勒先生
Now, Mr Taylor.
你说要放弃牧羊是怎么回事
What's all this I hear about your giving up sheep?
小姐 事情可不是那么简单
Well, m'lady, it's not quite as simple as that.
说实话 我宁可放牧
If truth be told, I'd rather be farming livestock...
为什么
And why is that?
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表