剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
我还没把社♥会♥主♥义♥思想全抛下
I've not abandoned all my socialism.
虽然有时几乎想不起它了
Even though it feels like it sometimes.
这是绝无仅有的一次我很高兴听你这么说
In this one and only instance, I am glad to hear it.
-您打算什么时候告诉他 -这事不急
- When will you tell him? - There's no tearing rush.
我们可以再商量一两天 然后由你告诉他
We've a day or two to talk it over. And then you can tell him.
站在你身旁却默默无语...实在别扭
It's strange...standing here next to you in silence.
我爱你
Because I love you.
所以我得明白你为什么不爱我了
I want to find out why you don't love me any more.
按理说我们谈谈就行了 但显然不行
You'd think we could talk about it. But apparently not.
但我不是...
But I don't...
我下午要去里彭
I'm going into Ripon this afternoon
给玛丽小姐买♥♥点东西
to get some things for Lady Mary.
如果他们问起 说我敲锣之前就会回来
If they miss me, I'll be back before the gong.
至少我知道你在敲锣前会回来
At least I know you'll be back before the gong
我受不了这速度
Ooh! I can't get over the speed of it.
看得我头晕
I feel quite dizzy watching.
我觉得应该看不出补过
I don't think it'll show.
补过 比我买♥♥的时候还好呢
Show? It's better than it was before I bought it.
太感谢你了
Aw! Thanks very much.
夫人要下来了
Her Ladyship's on her way down.
又笼络了一个
Another one roped to the chariot
得到这份工作我很感激 托马斯
I'm grateful for this job, Thomas.
原因你我心知肚明 但你到底打的什么算盘
And we both know why. But what's it all about?
唐顿将有一番大变化 肯定会的
Well, there's going to be changes at Downton. There's bound to be.
我同意
I'm sure.
所以我想知道主子们的计划
So I want to know about any plans upstairs.
再小的细节我都不想遗漏 明白吗
Any detail, no matter how small. Understand?
之前的贴身女仆也是你的眼线吗
Did the other lady's maids keep you informed?
没错 奥布瑞恩小姐
Miss O'Brien, yes.
但后来我们闹僵了
But we fell out.
贝茨太太呢 她是我的敌人吗
What about Mrs Bates? Is she an enemy?
她了解这里的情况
She knows what's going on.
她算不上敌人 但也收买♥♥不了
No, she's not an enemy. But she's incorruptible.
所以我和她没什么交集
So we have nothing in common.
她还很沉默
She's also silent.
我来之后大概就听她说过四个字
Shouldn't think I've had four words out of her since I arrived.
让大家都信任你 对你无话不说
Just get them all to trust you... and tell you everything.
夫人 需要我做什么吗
Your Ladyship. How can I help?
我下来就是为了劝你
I've come down to persuade you.
我搞不明白冰块箱哪不好了
I just don't see why it's better than an ice box.
可电冰箱的效果更好
Well, a refrigerator is more efficient.
它能让食物保鲜更久
It keeps food fresh longer.
也不必再让人送冰块来了
We won't need ice to be delivered.
但报纸杂货还有其他东西
But the papers will still be delivered,
不也还得让人送吗
and the groceries, and all sorts.
还是连那些东西也不送了
Or are we to stop that too?
帕特莫太太
Mrs Patmore.
这个时代有什么
Is there any aspect of the present day
是你能欣然接受的吗
that you can accept without resistance?
夫人
Well, My Lady.
要是能不♥穿♥束腰就好了
I wouldn't mind getting rid of my corset.
梅里让你干什么你就干什么
You must do everything Maley tells you.
知道了 夫人
I will, Your Ladyship.
约翰很愿意学的 对吧
John is keen to learn. Aren't you?
-是的 夫人 -好园丁不愁找不到工作
- I am, ma'am. - Because there's always work for a good gardener.
你得好好感谢卡劳利夫人
You owe your place to Mrs Crawley.
我不答应给你这个职位 她就不让我走
She would not let me go until I'd promised.
坚决不松手
She would not relax her grip.
你把我说的太热情了
You make me sound very fervent.
打仗都没你这么热情
Wars have been waged with less fervour
那希望这场仗咱们能赢 日安 约翰
Well, let's hope we win this one. Good day, John.
随你怎么说
Say what you like,
反正我知道你跟我一样关心这些事
but I know you care about these things as much as I do.
要说"关心" 你排第二就没人敢称第一
Nobody cares about anything as much as you do.
到了
This is it.
内外全科医学士 皇家外科医师学会会员 高德曼医生
我是艾森·阿伟耶 丽兹酒店的副厨师长
My name is Arsene Avignon. I am the sous chef of The Ritz.
今天 你们要做四道菜
Today...you are going to make four dishes.
明白了吗 没问题的话我们就开始了
Is that clear? Then, if you have no questions, we will begin.
1917年 在我们纽约的分店
In 1917, at our sister hotel in New York,
主厨狄阿特先生
the chef, Monsieur Diat,
改动了因古菲先生和伟大的艾斯可非先生
altered a soup made popular by Monsieur Gouffe and...
而颇受欢迎的一道汤品
the great Monsieur Escoffier.
他做了什么
What did he do?
他端上了冷汤
He served it cold.
很好 没错 那道汤是冷的
Very good. Yes, it was eaten cold.
在那之前 这道汤有个通俗的名字
Previously, the name had been a simple one.
法式大葱土豆浓汤
Leek and potato soup. But...
它现在叫什么
what was it called now?
-马铃薯冷汤 -没错
- Vichyssoise. - It was Vichyssoise.
好了 菜谱就在你们面前
So...you all have the instructions before you.
开始吧
Please begin.
奈皮尔先生来了
Mr Napier.
什么
What?
好久不见 玛丽
Hello, Mary.
我还可以叫你玛丽吧
I can still call you Mary?
当然了 见到你真好
Of course you can. How lovely.
哪阵风把你吹来了
What brings you here?
我在为政♥府♥办差
I'm working on a government thing
最近在约克郡有项调研工作
and we've got some research to do in Yorkshire.
我现在算是勘察队的一员
I'm on a sort of... reconnoitring expedition.
我真是托它福了
Lucky me.
我本来在瑟斯克 突然就想 不如顺道来看看
I was in Thirsk, and I suddenly thought, why not take a chance?
你能来我太高兴了
Well, I'm so glad you did.
我先给你叫壶茶
Let me give you some tea.
我让他们告诉爸爸妈妈你来了
I'll get them to tell Mama and Papa that you're here.
既然现在只有我们两人
While I've got you alone...
其实我一直很惦念你
You've been in my thoughts a great deal...
自从那件可怕的事后
since the whole...ghastly business.
你这么说真贴心
That's nice to know.
所以很高兴能看到你如此...
Which is why it's lovely to see you looking so um...
光彩照人
..Lovely.
喂 玛丽小姐要四个人的茶
Hello. Lady Mary wants tea for four.
我重说一次吧 喂
I'll...start again? Hello?
玛丽小姐要四个人的茶送到书房♥去
Lady Mary wants tea for four in the library?
那样不对 你不该那么说阿尔弗雷德
It's not right, you know, when you speak against Alfred.
对不起 可你想想 他从没去过伦敦
Sorry. But imagine having never been to London.
-我的天 -我也没去过伦敦
- Dearie me. - I've not been to London.
对我来说 这没什么
And, for me, it just goes to show.
他虽然紧张 那里也许让人忐忑
He may be nervous, it may be a daunting prospect,
但他有雄心
but he's got ambition.
那给了他动力 我很欣赏这点
It drives him. And I admire that.
那好啊
Good.
我对你的雄心可大着呢
Because I've got plenty of ambition where you're concerned.
少贫嘴
Don't be so soft.
话说回来 你这次来到底在忙什么
So...what is this thing you're working on?
与乡村经济有关 非常机密
It's all to do with the rural economy. Very hush-hush.
不能说就别勉强啊
Well, don't tell us if it's meant to be a secret.
也不是不能说
Well, it's...not like that.
现在有很多大庄园都陷入了危机
A lot of landed estates are in difficulty.
政♥府♥想评估一下战争带来的损失
The department wants to assess the damage of the war years.
-看看那些庄园是否还能为继 -他们能吗
- Are they likely to survive, and so on. - And are they?
-一部分吧 -有意思
- Some of them. - It sounds rather interesting.
是的 的确有趣 但也让人难过
It is. Interesting and incredibly depressing.
你在约克郡哪个地方调查
Which places are you studying in Yorkshire?
这我不能说 这对庄园主不公平
That I cannot say. It wouldn't be fair on the owners.
但我们认为有几户问题很严重
But we have earmarked the ones in serious trouble.
幸好唐顿不在其中
And you'll be glad to know Downton's not among them.
我们还是希望听听
Still, we'd love your opinion on
你对我们处理方式的想法 是吧 爸爸
whether or not we're doing the right things. Wouldn't we, Papa?
我们就别给他添麻烦了
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表