剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
左边是橡木农场
To the left of it is Oakwood Farm,
右边都是我们的地
to the right is all farmed by us.
-我们要接手橡木农场吗 -不
- Do we want to take over Oakwood Farm? - No.
橡木的佃户都是努力干活儿的好人
The Olds are good tenants and hard workers.
倒是有一件事我们需要商量
There is one subject we ought to discuss.
我知道你的处境尚不明确
I know your position isn't settled
-但还是得谈谈 -说
- but we should. - Go on.
遗产税
The death duties.
即使你是继承人 也没有改变
If you are the heir, it won't change them.
寡妇没有特殊待遇
There's no special treatment for widows.
我一点也不惊讶
You do not surprise me.
感觉真怪 你要交的税就和
It seems odd, really, that you have to pay
随便谁继承了他的遗产
just as much tax as if he'd left it all to
要付的税一样多
Mrs Tiggywinkle down the road.
但事情就是这样
But that's how it works.
那我们该怎么办
So, what are we to do?
你父亲认为我们应该把地卖♥♥掉一次还清
Your father believes we should sell land and pay it off in one lump.
-但你不这么想 -我想知道你的看法
- But you don't? - I want to know what you think.
莫斯利先生
我给艾薇和自己买♥♥了两张票
I've some good tickets for me and Ivy.
去看菲利斯·黛尔吗 我不相信
To see Phyllis Dare? I don't believe you.
这是真的 而且票贵得吓人
Well, I have. It cost a packet and no mistake.
-艾薇知道吗 -还不知道
- Does Ivy know? - Not yet.
伙计 让我来跳支舞吧
Mate, let's have a dance, eh?
-抱歉 我在和她跳舞 -我说让我和她跳
- Sorry, I'm dancing with her. - I said let her dance with me.
我不想和你跳舞
I don't want to dance with you.
你都没试过怎么知道呢
How do you know if you've not even tried it?
别告诉我你终于还是爱上她了
Don't tell me you're falling for her at last?
她会很开心的
She will be pleased.
-我说了别来烦她 -我就是这意思
- I said leave her alone. - That's the idea.
-让开 -那来呀
- Out the way! - Come on, then.
萨姆 你没事吧
Sam are you OK?
放开我 放开我的手
Get off me. Get off my hand!
别打他了 萨姆
Get off him! Sam!
住手 放手
Get off! Get off!
-萨姆 -快带她离开这里
- Sam! - Get her out of here!
-别打他了 -你给我过来
- Get off him! - Come here, you.
詹姆斯
James!
他为了保护我在打架我怎么能离开
I can't leave now when he's fighting to protect me.
怎么不行 您想被逮捕吗
You can, or do you want to be arrested?
我们得赶快离开
We need to get out of here.
警♥察♥来了 这下好了 快走啊
That settles it. Come on! Go, go, go!
莫斯利先生 是你吗 进来喝杯茶吧
Mr Molesley, is that you? Come in and have a cup of tea.
贝茨先生说我可以过来的
Mr Bates thought I might be welcome.
那当然 请坐
And so you are. Sit down.
莫斯利先生 很高兴你来了
Mr Molesley, I'm glad you're here.
我今天下午在清理书桌的时候
I was going through my desk this afternoon
发现了这张纸条
and I came upon that note of mine and,
如果你愿意 我想现在就还钱
er, if you're willing, I'd like to pay it off now.
什么纸条
What note?
我刚来的时候你借了我一点钱
Well, you lent me some money when I was first came here
很抱歉我一直没还给你
and I'm sorry I haven't paid it back before now
其实是我忘记了
but the truth is I'm afraid I forgot.
我一点印象也没有
I don't remember anything about it.
三十镑啊 你真是走大运了
30 pounds! Aren't you the lucky one!
肯定是弄错了
Surely there must be some mistake?
-那是你的签名没错吧 -清清楚楚
- You'll not deny that's your signature. - Plain as day.
-约克之行如何 -别提了 怎么了
- How was your trip to York? - Never mind that, what's going on?
贝茨先生想起
Mr. Bates has remembered
-自己欠了莫斯利先生三十镑 -什么
- he owed 30 pounds to Mr Molesley. - What?
-可是 可是... -这是你的钱
- But, but, but, no er... - There you are.
谢谢你曾为我雪中送炭
And thank you for coming to my aid when I needed it.
我得走了
Now, I must go.
老爷更衣之前 我还有事要打理
I have some things to do before his lordship comes up.
多谢了 莫斯利先生
Thank you, Mr. Molesley.
卡森先生 能借一步说话吗
Mr. Carson, can I have a word?
当然 詹姆斯
Certainly, James.
为什么那么做
Why did you do that?
很多事我无能为力 只能让你默默承受
You have put up with so much that I couldn't change.
所以只要是我力所能及的事 哪怕再小
So if there is ever the slightest thing I can make better for you,
我也会为你做到
then I will.
可你是怎么做到的
But how did you manage it?
我不是一直对你说吗
Don't I keep telling you?
我在监狱里可学了不少
Prison was an education.
-带她去剧院吗 -那天我只当半天班
- Take her to the theatre? - It is my half day.
可她不一样 而且她还不一定愿意去呢
But not hers and how do we know she'd want to go.
她会想去的
She'll want to go.
-休息时间是可以调的 -这不好吧
- She could change her half day. - Oh, I don't know.
我们这儿越来越没规矩了
It's turning into Liberty Hall round here.
那晚我们要招待客人吗
Are we entertaining that night?
我当天不用下厨
I'm not cooking.
他们都要去布洛堂劳森夫人家用餐
They'll all be dining with Lady Lawson at Brough Hall.
好吧 但别逗留太长时间
Very wel,l but no lingering.
你可以去把这个好消息告诉她了
You can go and give her the good news.
谢谢 卡森先生
Thank you, Mr. Carson.
希望他别伤了她的心
I hope he doesn't break her heart.
人这一生啊
We must all have our hearts broken
总要心碎一两次的
once or twice before we're done.
说得没错 休斯太太
True enough, Mrs. Hughes.
现在想来真是奇怪 我居然曾在剧院里谋生
Strange to think the theatre was part of my life at one time.
是你和格里格先生一起
Yours and Mr. Griggs.
你知道他要去贝尔法斯特了吧
You know he's going to work in Belfast?
-我听说了 -他明早就离开
- I had heard. - He's leaving the village in the morning.
-十一点的火车 -这与我何干
- The 11 o'clock train. - What's that to me?
我告诉你吧
I'll tell you what it is.
往事对你来说是永远的伤痛
It's an open wound.
虽然我不知道缘由 但我知道
I don't know why but I do know this:
你的伤口需要缝合 需要愈合
you'd do better to stitch it up and let it heal.
抱歉 老爷 我没听到更衣锣
I'm sorry, m'lord, I didn't hear the gong.
没事 时候还不到
It's all right. It hasn't gong yet.
我是想找你谈谈
I was hoping to catch you.
我知道艾德娜一回来就成了高级贴身女仆
Of course I understand how tiresome it must have been for Anna
安娜一定很不舒服
when Edna came back and was suddenly the senior lady's maid.
-老爷 -叫她别欺人太甚
- M'lord? - Ask her to go easy.
抱歉 老爷 我不知道您何出此言
I'm sorry, m'lord, but I don't understand what you're saying.
夫人似乎认为
Her ladyship appears to think
布雷思韦特和安娜关系不太融洽
there's been some bad feeling between Braithwaite and Anna.
-安娜态度不太友好 -我完全不知道
- That Anna has been a little unkind. - Not that I know of.
听着 我不想小题大做
Look, I don't want to make a thing of it.
我只是希望她能周到一些
I'm just asking for a little consideration, that's all.
-我记住了 老爷 -很好
- And you shall have it, m'lord. - Good.
这我就放心了
That's all I needed to hear.
好了 敲锣了
Ah, there's the gong now.
没想到您真的放我走了 是真的吗
I just can't believe you're letting me go. Do you really mean it?
当然不是 我逗你呢
No, I was having you on.
别犯傻了 我都答应放你的假了
Oh, don't be so soft. I've said you can go and you can go.
-该穿什么好呢 -衣服
- What should I wear? - Clothes.
可我没有合适的衣服可穿啊
But I haven't got anything right.
穿不去约克的剧院啊
Not for the theatre in York.
你又不是去科芬园[英国皇家剧院]
It's not Covent Garden.
-什么 -算了
- What? - Oh, never mind.
我们会把你收拾妥当的
We'll make you look presentable.
快把欧芹拿来
Now get that parsley!
真不懂她怎么这么兴奋 不过是场演出罢了
I don't know why she's so excited. It's only a bloomin' play.
-他还是一心一意喜欢她 -走着瞧吧
- He's just as keen on her as ever. - We'll see.
没什么比年轻男子的心更善变了
Nothing's as changeable as a young man's heart.
你可以心存幻想 但也得长个心眼
Take hope and a warning from that.
我来吧
I'll get it.
-你好 -能不能找一下
- Yes? - I was wondering if I could have a word
这里的女仆罗斯
with the housemaid Rose.
-女仆罗斯吗 -对 她在这里工作
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表