剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
看来我得循循善诱才行了
I see I'll have to take the slow path.
你打电♥话♥来让我多疼疼伊迪丝
You telephone to say Edith is to be cherished,
却不说明原因
but you don't say why.
-我没说吗 -没有
- Didn't I? - No.
接着你就不请自来 还在晚餐时宣布
Next, you invite yourself to Downton and reveal at dinner
你和伊迪丝要去欧洲大♥陆♥待几个月
that you and Edith are retreating to the continent for several months
-好提升自己的法语水平 -没错
- so you can improve your French. - Yes.
罗斯孟德对法语可一点兴趣都没有
Rosamund has no interest in French.
她以为对外国人♥大♥吼他们就能听懂
If she wishes to be understood by a foreigner, she shouts.
话可不能这么说
That's not fair.
你们俩要到什么时候才肯说实话
Isn't it time one of you told me the truth?
如果我说了实话 奶奶
If I told you the truth, granny,
您以后都不会理我了
you would never speak to me again.
那我就知道是怎么回事了
Then you HAVE told me the truth.
但我希望听你亲口说出来
But I would like to hear it enunciated more clearly.
好了 现在大家都得打起精神来
Right. Now, we must all look lively.
他们今天开始布置义卖♥♥摊位了
They're starting to set up the stalls for the bazaar today
夫人需要大家各就各位
and her ladyship will need all hands on deck.
詹姆斯 莫斯利先生 你们都多留点神
James, Mr Molesley, if you could both keep an eye on things.
-我们有额外补贴吗 -没有
- Do we get paid extra? - No,
但如果你好好干
but if you play your cards right,
就能避免不必要的责罚
you'll avoid a clip round the ear.
我去让帕特莫太太为村民准备些点心
I'll ask Mrs Patmore for some refreshment for the village people.
我先提醒你一声
This is an early warning that
他们要来为周六布置摊位
they're coming to set up the stalls for Saturday,
所以最好备些三明治和啤酒
so we'd better have sandwiches and beer at the ready.
就像我担心的那样 阿尔弗雷德周六回伦敦
As I feared. Alfred's looking in on Saturday
会先过来看望我们
on his way back to London.
那义卖♥♥时他也会来
So he'll be here for the bazaar.
他知道他和艾薇没戏了吧
He does know there's no hope with Ivy?
所以他才写信给我
Well, that's why he's written to me.
说他还想见她一面
But he says he wants to see her.
这对黛西来说恐怕不大好受
It's not going to be very easy for Daisy.
我想给她放一天假 你介意吗
I thought I'd give her the day off. You won't mind, will you?
如果你觉得这样更妥当
If you think it best.
反正多干活儿的是你不是我
It's you who'll do the extra work, not me.
这简直就是个噩梦
What a nightmare.
卖♥♥冰的人病了 我得再找一个来
The man selling ices is ill so I've got to find another.
伊辛伍德和马尔顿的杂货商摊位不能挨着
The grocers from Easingwold and Malton can't be side by side,
我还要跟帕特莫太太商量家宴菜单
and I've got to decide the house menus with Mrs Patmore.
我可以帮您忙义卖♥♥的事
I'll do that. Tend to the bazaar.
-你确定吗 如果你... -我确定
- Are you sure? Because if you are... - I'm sure.
罗伯特表亲何时回来
When's Cousin Robert coming back?
不清楚 我也想知道
I don't know. I wish I did.
好几天没他的消息了
We've had no word from him in days.
怎么了
What is it?
我再也憋不住了 非说不可了
I've got to tell someone, or I'll just explode.
-什么非说不可 -玛丽
- Tell someone what? - Oh, Mary.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我订婚了
I'm engaged!
什么事这么紧急
But what was so urgent?
首先 你中午能跟我一起吃饭吗
First, can you join me for luncheon today?
应该可以
Well, I suppose so.
我得回去告诉菲尔德太太一声 怎么了
I ought to go back and tell Mrs Field. Why?
默顿伯爵要过来
I've got Lord Merton coming.
玛丽的教父
Mary's Godfather?
早就说好了 但现在罗伯特不在家
Mm. It was fixed years ago, but now Robert's off on his travels,
柯拉又太忙 玛丽也没空
Cora is too busy... and Mary's chucked.
-她怎么了 -她突然得去伦敦一趟
- For what reason? - Suddenly she has to be in London.
-不是还有罗斯孟德吗 -她可受不了他
- I think Rosamund's still here. - Oh, no, she can't stand him.
我问问伊迪丝 或许她有空
I could ask Edith. She might be free.
希望如此
Oh, I hope so.
我可代表不了卡劳利家
I'm a feeble substitute for the entire Crawley family.
虽说如此 有人好过没人啊
Mmm, yes, but you're better than nothing.
这话说得多好啊
How warming you make that sound.
幸好我找到你了 能帮我吗
Oh, I'm ever so glad to find you. Can you help me do these?
急什么呢
What's the rush?
玛丽小姐得去伦敦
Lady Mary has to go to London.
-为什么 -我不知道
- Why? - I'm not sure.
-但她让我陪她去 -当然
- But she wants me to go with her.- Of course.
-什么时候回来 -明天晚上 会晚一些
- When will you be back? - Tomorrow evening, but we'll be late.
这不公平
It's not fair.
我让你没去成纽约 我却去伦敦了
I stop you going to New York and then I set off for London.
别说傻话
Don't be silly.
请进
Come in.
卡森先生 我明天想去约克
Mr Carson, I'd like to go into York tomorrow.
希望您别介意
I hope you don't mind.
反正这儿没你什么事 我当然不介意
You've got no duties here. Why should I mind?
要是您没意见 我一早就走 去一天
I'll set off first thing, if you've no objection.
去吧 贝茨先生
Be my guest, Mr Bates.
我还是不明白你为什么没去纽约
I still don't understand why you're not in New York,
所以我不会反对你去约克
so I can hardly object to York.
一路顺风
Enjoy yourself.
这些明早就得搬走
These have to go tomorrow morning.
非常好 女士们
Very good. Well done, ladies.
-我能试试吗 -还没安好呢
- Can I have a go? - It's not ready yet.
况且 你个子可不高啊
Anyway, you're a bit of a shrimp, aren't you?
可是我力气不小
I'm a shrimp with muscles, me.
周六来比比看吧
We'll find that out on Saturday.
-我从没试过那个 -这不是你能干的事
- I've never had a go on one of those. - It's not your sort of thing.
-再来三明治和啤酒 -跟闹蝗虫似的
- More sandwiches and more beer. - It's like a plague of locusts.
-忙吗 莫斯利先生 -我喜欢义卖♥♥
- You've been Busy, Mr Molesley? - I like the bazaar.
我一直很喜欢 希望你也喜欢
I always enjoy it. I hope you will.
这你也能帮她吗 莫斯利先生
Can't you help her to, Mr Molesley?
走开 你个不要脸的
Oh, get off with you, you cheeky devil.
-阿尔弗雷德周六来吧 -你怎么知道的
- Alfred's coming Saturday, ain't he? - How do you know that?
我听到您和休斯太太说的
I heard you and Mrs Hughes talking.
我正要说呢
Well I, I were going to mention it,
我想你大概不想待在这儿吧
because I wondered if you'd rather be away.
-那谁来干活儿 -那时都差不多准备好了
- What about all the work? - Oh, it's mostly done by then.
如果你不想见他 我不介意
If you'd rather avoid him, I won't mind.
我能去见梅森先生吗
Could I go and see Mr Mason?
这很好啊
That's a good idea.
待多久都可以 注意安全就行了
Stay away as late as you like. Just to be safe.
为什么这么急呢
But why the urgency?
我不能说 但如果您知道原因会答应
I can't explain, but I swear if you knew, you'd approve.
-怎么了 发生什么事了 -玛丽要去伦敦
- What this? What's happened? - Mary has to go to London.
没什么大事 我明晚就回来
It's no big thing. I'll be back tomorrow night.
-我能去吗 -不能
- Can I come? - No.
-为什么 -妈妈需要你
- Well, why not? - Because Mama needs you here.
再见 再见 罗斯
Goodbye, then. Bye, Rose.
你要待在大宅吗 如果需要我去打电♥话♥
Do you want to stay at the house? I'll telephone if you do.
可以吗 您太好了
Could you? You're an angel.
我告诉米德 他可以去史云顿探望姐妹
I am afraid I told Mead he could visit his sister in Swindon,
-他们会尽力的 -谢谢
- but they'll do the best they can. - Thank you.
好神秘啊
How mysterious.
怎么了
Is anything wrong?
车出问题了 我朋友去找人帮忙了
The car's packed in, my friend's gone for help.
-要我看看吗 -我不想耽搁你
- Would you like me to have a look? - I don't want to hold you up.
我没什么安排 正要去斯基普顿
I've no appointment. I was on my way to Skipton
去见供应商 比价钱
to see some suppliers and compare prices.
我好惊讶
How impressive.
我还以为大户人家的侄子或女婿做代理人
I thought that when the agent was a cousin or son-in-law,
就会自在逍遥 把工作留给别人
he had free shooting for life, but others did the work.
引用我妻子祖母的话
To quote my wife's grandmother,
你又在读社♥会♥主♥义♥报纸了
you've been reading Socialist newspapers again.
这你该清楚
You should know.
这样做好吗
Is this wise?
你听说过我的事 不过那不是全部
You've heard some of my story, but not all of it.
我原本在唐顿当司机
I came to Downton to be the chauffeur.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表