剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Happy birthday, Cousin Robert!
天呐
I say!
*我就是喜欢哈利*
*I'm just wild about Harry*
*哈利也喜欢我*
*And Harry's wild about me*
*他的吻 将我带入天堂*
*The heavenly blisses of his kisses*
*让我满心狂喜*
*Fill me with ecstasy*
*他像巧克力般甜蜜*
*He's sweet, just like chocolate candy*
*就像蜜蜂的蜜*
*And just like honey from bees...*
这歌♥手是谁 他怎么进来的
Who is this singer? And how did he get here?
这是不是有点怪
Isn't it...rather odd?
不 我觉得这挺好玩
No, I think it's fun.
*他就是喜欢我喜欢得发疯*
*He's just wild about me...*
奶奶 这真的...
But, Granny, is it really...
罗斯带他来合适吗
suitable that Rose has brought this man here?
亲爱的 我们这些乡下人可不能露怯呢
Oh, my dear, we country-dwellers must beware of being provincial.
去了伦敦那么多次 可别白去啊
Try and let your time in London rub off on you a little, hm?
我想知道你会去检查哪些庄园
I'd love to know which estates you're going to examine.
你当然想知道啦
I'm sure you would.
你口风可别太紧啊
You mustn't be too discreet.
老是这样 就无聊了
After a while, it gets a little dull.
你好像把叛徒带到我们中间来了
You seem to have brought a traitor into our midst.
-说不上是叛徒吧 -那就是敌人了
- Not a traitor. - An enemy, then.
他显然不是我们这边的
He's obviously not on our side.
挺疯狂啊 在唐顿奏响爵士乐
It is a bit wild... jazz at Downton Abbey.
我觉得这很不错
I think it's lovely.
你瞧 汤姆
You see, Tom...
唐顿现在能发生一些
things can happen at Downton
几年前怎么也不可能发生的事
that no-one imagined even a few years ago.
希望这能让你开心一些
Take heart from that.
别急着投降逃跑了
Before you throw in the towel.
老夫人 这是您第一次听爵士乐吗
Is this your first experience of jazz, Lady Grantham?
这是爵士乐啊
Oh, is that what it is?
你说他们都知道彼此在演奏什么吗
Do you think any of them know what the others are playing?
*他爱我爱得要疯了*
*He's just wild about me*
-你让我下来吗 -是的
- Did you ask me to come down? - I did.
我们给你和其他人做了些三明治
We've made some sandwiches for you and the others,
我想你午夜之前要一直忙了
as I doubt you'll be off duty before midnight.
我们在绿粗呢门里放个小桌子
We'll set a little table inside the green baize door.
在这儿听来他们不错呢
They sound good from down here.
如果你喜欢这种音乐吧
If you like that sort of thing.
我觉得洛斯先生挺不错的
I thought Mr Ross was very nice.
我也觉得 虽然说来奇怪
So did I, strange to relate.
不过这种事在唐顿还是很稀奇
Though, it's still an odd sort of thing to be happening at Downton.
不过让人想跟着跳 是不是
Makes you want to jig about, dun't it?
当然不是
Certainly not!
我觉得这就够了
I think... I think we've done enough now.
让大家看到我们有参与精神
You know - to show that we're good sports.
当然 当然
Of course, of course.
我觉得这主意真棒
I do think it was a brilliant idea.
但罗斯肯定付了很多钱
But it must be costing Rose a fortune.
我们也拿点钱吧
Shall we chip in?
或者干脆替她付钱 让领唱把账单寄给我
Or pay it. Get the bandleader to send me the bill.
我晚上下去
I'll go down at the end of the night
趁他走之前跟他说
and catch him before he leaves.
恐怕我不像你那样喜欢她
I'm afraid I don't share your enthusiasm for her.
-为什么 -她认为这一切都是她的权利
- Why not? - She's the type who demands all this as a right.
等着别人拱手奉上
But she wants it on a plate.
不肯为之努力 或奋斗
She won' work for it and she won't fight for it.
这种人 不配生存下去
And that type doesn't deserve to survive.
我不想搅和事端
I don't want to make trouble...
但她对你也是这种感觉
but she feels much the same about you.
伊迪丝
Oh, Edith!
真希望你能告诉我你到底怎么了
I wish you'd tell me what's wrong.
您怎么知道我有事
How do you know something's wrong?
因为我是你妈妈
Because I'm your mother.
是迈克尔吗 有什么消息了吗
Is it Michael? Is there any news?
没有
Not really.
他几周前去了慕尼黑 他们就知道这么多
He went to Munich a few weeks ago. That's all they know.
你当然会担心了
Well, of course you're worried.
这可不是常事啊
Well, it's not often that
生日惊喜居然真的又惊又喜
a birthday surprise really is a surprise.
希望没把仆人吓到了
I just hope we haven't shocked the servants.
卡森都要晕过去了
Carson was ready to faint.
不过 令人意想不到 他告诉我领唱
Although, amazingly, he told me that the bandleader...
"是个不错的人 老爷"
'..Was a very decent fellow, My Lord.'
或许我们能把他改造成现代人呢
So perhaps we'll make a modern of him after all.
我看不会
I doubt it.
格莱格森先生还是没消息
Oh. And there's no news on Mr Gregson.
他依然不见踪影
He's still missing.
伊迪丝告诉我了
Edith told me.
他应该没事的
But I'm sure he'll be fine.
-对了 你读哈罗德的来信了吗 -读了
- By the way. Did you ever read that letter from Harold? - I did.
妈妈也来了封信 我不想让你心烦
And I've had one from Mother. I didn't wanna bother you.
但我觉得他是有大♥麻♥烦了
But I think he's in a deep hole.
-你见过这个菲尔参议员吗 -我没印象
- Have you ever met this Senator Fall? - Not that I remember.
他应该是无罪的 至少还没证实什么呢
I suppose he may be innocent. Nothing's been proved.
有一件事我们已经明确地知道了
The one thing that has been proved is
哈罗德被卷进这事真是太傻了
that Harold was a fool to get involved.
别现在发火啊
Don't get riled about it now.
上♥床♥来 梦到爵士乐吧
Come to bed and dream of ragtime.
还有人醒着吗
Is anyone still awake?
玛丽
Mary?
你怎么下来了
What are you doing down here?
我在找洛斯先生
I was looking for Mr Ross.
洛斯先生 我想感谢你今晚的精彩演出
Mr Ross, I wanted to thank you for a marvellous evening.
同时请你
And also to ask you if you would be kind enough
把账单寄给老爷
to send the bill to His Lordship.
-没这必要啊 -他坚持的
- But that's not necessary. - He wants to.
他说你能安排这一切就是很好的礼物了
He says...your present was arranging the whole thing.
当然
Of course.
现在该我谢谢您了
And now it's my turn to thank you.
我在这里受到了很好的照顾
I've been so well looked after here.
我很高兴
I'm glad to hear it.
那么 晚安了
Well...goodnight.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表