剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
- I couldn't. - Well, Mr Carson can say it.
他们又能怎么样 插旗宣告吗
And what are they supposed to do? Hang out the flags?
-不要嫉妒他的成功 -我才没有
- Oh, don't grudge him his success. - I don't.
我只是不觉得整天在厨房♥打转有什么好的
I just can't see the fun in a life chained to a stove.
咸点做好没
Are the savouries ready to go up?
当然了
They certainly are.
做的不错
I say. Well done.
很遗憾你要离开了 阿尔弗雷德
We'll be sorry to lose you, Alfred.
但我相信你能通过考试
But I think you'll pass your test.
上帝保佑 夫人
Fingers crossed, My Lady.
-考试是什么时候 -后天 我早上过去
- When is it? - The day after tomorrow. I'm going up in the morning.
祝你顺利
Our best wishes go with you.
我明天也要过去
I'm going up myself tomorrow.
晚上就回来 去下迈克尔的办公室
Just for the day. To visit Michael's office.
晚饭前就回来
I'll be back for dinner.
-一个人吗 -好像是
- All alone? - I seem to be.
不知道是为什么
I don't know why.
你和夫人相处的怎么样
How are you getting on with Her Ladyship?
挺好的
Pretty well...I think.
美国人习俗 赞扬茜玻小姐 都做了吗
You've done America and praised Lady Sybil?
当然了
Have I not
你说的 我都照做了
You name it, I've said it.
-她会听你的话的 -要的就是这样
- She'll be eating out of your hand. - That's the intention.
楼下也没有树敌
No enemies downstairs neither.
奥布瑞恩小姐就犯了这错
That was Miss O'Brien's mistake.
没人喜欢她 有事也都不告诉她
Nobody liked her, so nobody told her anything.
-他们也不怎么喜欢你 -所以才需要你
- They don't like you much. - That's why you're here.
弥补我这个过失
To rectify that failing on my part.
你又搬回大宅了吗
Is it true you've moved into the house again?
休斯太太这么说的
Mrs Hughes said so.
这样子我能更好地同时照顾您和夫人
It seemed easier when I was looking after Her Ladyship as well as you.
但她现在有人服侍了
But she has her own maid now.
为什么不回农舍
Why not go back to the cottage?
还没来得及
I haven't got round to it.
安娜 如果你有困难 请你告诉我
Anna, if you're in difficulties, I wish you'd tell me.
我很好 小姐 真的
I'm not, My Lady. Honestly.
我是来道别的 谢谢你们的照顾
I've come to say goodbye. Thank you for all your help.
镇定点 保持镇定你就能做得很好
Just keep calm. You know enough to do well if you keep calm.
祝你好运 阿尔弗雷德
Very good luck, Alfred.
关于伦敦有什么我需要了解的吗
Is there anything I ought to know about London?
那可太多了 亲爱的
There's quite a lot you ought to know about London, dear.
但现在没时间说了 不然你要误了火车了
And no time to tell it now or he'll miss his train.
今天下午 夫人下来的时候
This afternoon, when Her Ladyship comes down,
你们可不许闲聊
I don't want any backchat,
一定要让她感到井然有序 干净整洁
she must see everything is in order, all neat and tidy.
你的围裙怎么了
What's happened to your apron?
怎么了 有什么...
Why? What should...
天哪
Oh, my God!
怎么了
What's up?
准是给钉子划了
Well...I must've caught it on a nail.
我菜还没洗好呢 夫人一会儿就下来了
My meals are in the wash. And her ladyship's coming down later!
别担心 交给巴克斯特小姐去弄吧
Oh, don't worry. Miss Baxter'll sort that out.
给我
Give it here.
好吧
Right.
您不介意和阿尔弗雷德同行吧 小姐
I thought you wouldn't mind if Alfred rode in the front, My Lady.
他也赶同一趟火车
He's catching the same train.
我当然不介意
Of course I don't mind.
我们都愿你好运 阿尔弗雷德
We all wish you luck, Alfred.
多谢 小姐
I'm going to need it, My Lady.
这是他第一次去伦敦
It's his first trip to London.
很开心吧
How exciting.
可以这么说吧
Exciting's one word for it.
你想拿回赎回权 并续约
You want to reverse the foreclosure and take the lease,
但你仍付不清欠款
but you still can't pay all the arrears.
这提议不是很诱人啊
It doesn't seem a very enticing offer.
我会付清的 不会很久的
I'll pay. And it won't take long.
即便如此...
Even so...
我是约克郡人 老爷
I'm a Yorkshireman, My Lord.
这是我的家
This is where I belong.
我们和卡劳利家共同经营这片土地
We've worked this land in partnership with the Crawleys
已有一个多世纪
for more than a century.
和卡劳利家共同经营
In partnership with the Crawleys?
我无意冒犯
I don't mean to be impertinent.
我并不觉得有冒犯
I do not hear it as impertinence.
我们确实是共同经营
We have been in partnership.
我们是在和所有租户共同经营
We're in partnership with all our tenants.
至少 应该如此
Or, we should be.
那么 您愿意让我回来吗
Then, will you let me come home?
我试试吧
I'll see what I can do.
谢谢 老爷
Thank you, My Lord.
我就在农场
I'll be at the farm.
德鲁先生
Mr Drewe.
我想告诉大家
I would prefer to report that
你打算全额付清欠款
you are prepared to repay the arrears in full.
你差的钱我替你补上
I'll lend you the difference myself.
您愿这么帮我
You'd do that for me?
这最起码得五十英镑
It won't be less than 50 pounds.
等有了定论 我寄张支票给你
I'll send a cheque when I'm sure of the outcome.
您不会后悔吗
You won't regret it?
不 我想我不会
No. I don't think I will.
你觉得阿尔弗雷德真能当上大厨吗
Do you think Alfred has a chance with his cooking?
我觉得岂止有可能
I think he's got more than a chance,
从帕特莫太太的夸奖就能看出
judging by what Mrs Patmore has to say on the subject.
因为我有个主意
Because I've got an idea
或许能一箭双雕
that might kill two birds with one stone.
我们随时会失去一个男仆
We'll be short of a footman any day
而莫斯利先生则没有工作
and Mr Molesley will be short of a job.
我们同时处理这两个问题如何
What say we deal with the two problems together?
-把两个都解决了 -正是
- And solve both. - Exactly.
但他会干吗
But would he do it?
他会干吗
Would he do it?
他现在又是当修路工又是当送货工
When he's been mending roads and delivering groceries,
能有这样一份好差事 他指定会做
and lucky to get even that? I'll say he'll do it.
-但愿你是对的 -绝对的
- I hope you're right. - I know I am.
您就不能先跟我们谈谈再做决定吗
You might've talked it over with us before you made up your mind.
但我还没决定
But I haven't.
我跟他说我们再考虑一下 就这样
I told him we'd think about it. That's all.
在我听来您已决定了
Sounds to me as if you've come to a decision.
如果我们不尊重过去
If we don't respect the past,
就更不能创造未来
it'll be harder to build our future.
-这话你在哪看到的 -我现编的
- Where did you read that? - I made it up.
-我觉得这话很不错 -相当好
- I thought it was rather good. - It's too good.
我们最不愿意看到的 就是家里出个诗人
One thing we don't want is a poet in the family
那很糟糕吗
Would it be so bad?
我唯一熟悉的贵族诗人就是拜伦勋爵
The only poet peer I am familiar with is Lord Byron.
我想你该知道他的下场吧
And I presume you all know how that ended.
[拜伦因遭受政客和上流社会排挤而被迫离开英国]
那你想让德鲁先生留下喽
So, you'd let Mr Drewe stay on.
既然他愿意偿还欠款 我觉得这样挺好
Since he wants to repay the debt, I think it only fair.
此外 他还提到了我们家族
Besides, he talks of the partnership
和佃户之间的合作关系 我挺喜欢这想法
between the farmers and the family, and I like that.
-我觉得这么做很好 -反叛女王如是说
- Well, I think it's splendid. - Says the queen of the rebels
谢谢
Thank you.
你也同意吗
And you agree,
就算他根本无权续租
even though he has no right to renew the lease?
他在法律上没权利 但道义上还是有的
No right legally, no. But we think he has a moral right.
只可惜了紫杉农场
It's a pity it should be Yew Tree.
本来刚好可以填补我们的耕地
It would've filled a hole in the land we farm.
之前没那块地 你不也经营得好好的
You've managed without it till now.
你还没说你的看法呢
You haven't said what you think.
-你支持哪一边 -当然是佃户啦
- Which side are you on? - The farmer's, of course.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表