剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
我心存感激 但我不是他们的一员
And I appreciate it. But I am not one of them.
就是这样
And that's the end of it.
格兰瑟姆伯爵很敬重你
Lord Grantham admires you very much.
但你非觉得自己不受爱戴才高兴
But if it serves you to think yourself unloved,
那我说什么也没用了
nothing I say will change that.
这话可真难听
I think that's rather harsh.
-格兰瑟姆伯爵 -仪式很好
- Lord Grantham. - It was a very good service.
你父亲一定会高兴的
Your father would've been pleased.
谢谢您
Thank you.
-你住哪 -紫杉农场
- Do you have far to go? - I'm staying at Yew Tree Farm.
当然
Of course.
搬的时候跟我们说一声 不着急
Let us know when you're ready to leave. There's no hurry.
可是 老爷 我不想搬走
The thing is, My Lord, I...don't want to move out.
我想延续租约
I want to take on the tenancy.
什么
What?
如果还可能的话
If it's still possible.
虽然很遗憾 但恐怕是不行
I'm sorry to be the one to say it, but I don't believe it is.
我们早发过通知 这事已成定局
The notices have been served. The case is closed.
您是说 你们要自己管理那片土地
You mean, you want to farm the land yourself.
这都定下来了
Then it's all settled.
德鲁先生 没必要把我当成恶工头
Mr Drewe, it's no good painting me as Simon Legree.
我们给了你父亲很长时间凑钱
We gave your father a long time to get straight.
他临终的日子里我们也没追究
And left him in peace at the end of his life.
他没跟我提过这笔债
He never told me about the debt.
不然我会尽力帮他还的
Or I'd've tried to help him.
因为我的祖先
Because my ancestors
自拿破仑战争时期就在紫杉农场耕种
have farmed at Yew Tree since the Napoleonic Wars.
这总该有一定的意义
Surely, that's got to mean something.
对我来说意义重大
It means a great deal to me.
那我们能谈一谈吗 老爷
Then, can we talk about it, My Lord?
求您了
Please?
你愿意的话 明天早上过来吧
Come tomorrow morning, if you wish.
但我觉得没什么用
But I can't see what good it will do.
别过早拿起来
Don't take it off too soon.
让它沸腾一下 不然味道就不好了
Let it bubble a bit, or you'll taste the flour.
-这样够了吗 -我觉得够了
- So...is this enough? - I'd say so, yeah.
把它先放一边去 去看看蛋衣
Now put it to one side while you check your casings.
天啊 什么东西那么香
My, my. Something smells good.
阿尔弗雷德在做♥鸡♥蛋奶酪蛋挞
Alfred's making tarts with an egg and cheese filling.
满口奶酪香 这就做今晚的咸点吧
Bouchees de fromage. They could be tonight's savoury.
-真的吗 -我觉得没问题
- Do you think? - I don't see why not.
我去拿鸡蛋
I'll fetch the eggs.
做得好 黛西
Well done, Daisy.
我很难受 帕特莫太太
It's very hard, Mrs Patmore.
-我觉得我在帮他离开我们 -没错
- I feel like I'm helping him to leave us. - And so you are.
他现在既然有这打算 就该让他走
Which is as it should be, now he's decided to go.
下一步怎么做
So, what's next?
我们要把鸡蛋和奶酪加到白汁里面
We'll add egg and cheese to the white sauce,
如果帕特莫太太不介意的话
if Mrs Patmore doesn't mind.
我一点都不介意 黛西
I don't mind at all, Daisy.
你可以帮他弄调味酱
You can help him enrich the bechamel.
夫人 小姐
Your Ladyship. My Lady.
那是下午的邮件吗 有没有我的
Is that the afternoon post? Is there anything for me?
只有几份给老爷的 小姐
There's just a couple for His Lordship, My Lady.
你在等谁的信吗
Were you expecting something?
也不是
Not particularly.
我有段时间没有迈克尔的消息了 仅此而已
I haven't heard from Michael in a bit, that's all.
他应该很忙吧
I expect he's busy.
你在干什么
What have you been up to?
我在给托尼·吉利安姆写信
I was writing to Tony Gillingham.
替我向他问好
Give him my regards.
就说我们期待与莱恩·福克斯小姐见面
Say we look forward to knowing Miss Lane Fox.
我很惊讶 我以为他很喜欢你
I am surprised. I thought he was rather keen on you.
你这不是第一次弄错了
Not for the first time, you've got the wrong end of the stick.
我以为你是罗伯特
Oh. I thought you were Robert.
-他从葬礼回来了吗 -还没有吧
- Is he back from his funeral? - Not yet, I don't think.
趁他不在 我们讨论一下他生日怎么过吧
While he's not here, shall we discuss his birthday?
-他马上就要过生日了吗 -是的
- Oh, does he have a birthday soon? - Fairly soon.
您有什么计划吗
Do you have any plans?
只能想到准备点他喜欢吃的
Nothing beyond his favourite food.
-这没什么特别 -我们开个派对怎么样
- It's not a special one. - Why don't we have a party?
让我们开心起来 小派对就行
To cheer ourselves up. A small one.
好主意
That'll be fun.
但梅里可能已经有
But Maley may have a candidate
他想提拔的接♥班♥人了
of his own that he wants to bring forward.
也就是说 你的确需要人手
So, you do need extra help.
可能是吧
I suppose so.
之前的园丁跑去一个大教区了
The last boy went off to a frightfully grand rectory.
那你就收下佩格先生嘛
Then, will you take young Pegg?
他给我的印象很好
He impressed me so favourably.
你头上的光环沉不沉啊
You know, I wonder your halo doesn't grow heavy.
是不是像一直戴着一顶皇冠
It must be like wearing a tiara round the clock.
你愿帮他一把吗 他母亲会很感激的
Will you help him? His mother would be very grateful.
我也是
And so would I.
没错 但你的感激来得快去得也快
Yes, but your gratitude never seems to last.
我还没来得及答应你这个要求 下一个又来了
I've no sooner said yes than you come back with another request.
你会帮他吗
Will you?
好吧 好吧
Very well. Very well.
但愿他像你说得那么好
But he'd better turn out to be all the things you say he is.
这是寄给你的
This came for you in the last post.
是通知会不会见你的信吗
Is that the letter that tells you if they'll see you?
应该是
I think it must be.
伦敦 丽兹酒店
-打开啊 -快点 别吊我们胃口
- Well, open it, then. - Oh, go on. Don't keep us in suspense.
我太想要这次机会了
I want it so much.
真不敢想如果没得到要怎么办
I can't bear to find out I've not got it.
那给我
Give it to me, then.
-他们同意让你考试 -是吗
- Well, they are going to test you. - Oh, they are.
但是 见鬼了 安排在了后天
But, by 'eck. It's the day after tomorrow.
他们没给你多少准备时间
They don't give you much time.
这封信十天前就寄出来了 一定是半路丢了
Oh, this was posted 10 days ago. It must've got lost.
他会没事的 他知道该怎么做
He'll be fine. He knows his stuff.
他当然知道 不是吗 黛西
Course he does. Doesn't he, Daisy?
是的 他知道
He does, yeah.
怎么了
What's this?
阿尔弗雷德得到了考试机会 丽兹酒店的
Alfred's got his test. At The Ritz.
-我为你高兴 阿尔弗雷德 -安娜
- I'm happy for you, Alfred. - Anna...
敲锣了
That's the gong.
别担心 贝茨先生 她只是烦心事太多了
I shouldn't worry, Mr Bates. She's got ever so much on her plate.
谁不是呢
Haven't we all?
我想在敲更衣锣之前再待十分钟
Thought I'd get an extra 10 minutes in before the gong goes.
你到是可以帮我一把
You can help me with this.
茜玻说飓风就快来了
Sybbie says there's going to be a hurricane any moment now.
飓风 真的吗 在约克郡
A hurricane? Really? In Yorkshire?
所以我们把动物都保护起来了
So we're getting all the animals under shelter.
当然了 保姆呢
I'm sure you are. Where's nanny?
去洗衣房♥拿衣服了
Collecting some clothes from laundry.
我说我会陪着他们
I said I'd stay with them.
我们小时候的保姆可不敢这么悠闲
She's so much more relaxed than our nanny ever was.
我的童年和茜玻很不一样
My childhood wasn't anything like Sybbie's.
跟我的也大相径庭啊
Nor mine, God knows.
你觉得她现在算过的好吗
Do you think she's having a good childhood?
我们做的还行吗
That we're doing well?
我觉得你已经尽力了
I think you're doing your best for her...
如果你是要问这个的话
if that's what you mean.
也不全是
It isn't quite.
我想飓风该来了
Oh. I think it's time for the hurricane.
-太棒了 -真不错
- Oh, bravo! - Very good!
她说的对 一点不比我差呢
She's right. I couldn't have done better myself.
把这些端上去 说是你做的
Now. Take them up and say you cooked 'em.
-我不能这么做 -卡森先生可以替你说
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表