剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Yes.
非常好 谢谢
Yes, very good, thank you.
不要迟疑 不然领班要羞得自尽了
Well, don't sound so hesitant, or the maitre d' will kill himself
对 我们很高兴
No, we've had a lovely time.
-他没伤害你吧 -没有
- He didn't hurt you? - No.
但他要我做
But he asked for things
未婚男人不该要求的事
no man should want before they're married.
是啊 我们永远比他们明白事理
Yes. I think we're a bit more clear about that than they are.
我看他一直花言巧语 是想如愿以偿
I suppose he's been sweet-talking me so he could have his way.
我还以为他挺好的呢
All this time I thought he was so nice.
诺曼征服之后 多少女人说过这话啊
How many women have said that since the Norman Conquest
阿尔弗雷德肯定不会干这种事
Alfred would never have done such a thing.
他是个正经的人
He had too much respect.
-算了吧 -这话什么意思
- Don't start. - What do you mean?
你伤了阿尔弗雷德的心
You break Alfred's heart,
他只身一人去了他害怕的城市
so now he's alone in a city that terrifies him.
你这样逼走他 也伤了我的心
You break my heart by driving him away.
我不管你对阿尔弗雷德的看法有多好
I don't care about your good opinion of Alfred.
如果你早点想通
If you'd discovered it earlier,
我们就不用这么难过了
you'd've spared us a lot of grief.
这是怎么了
What was all that about?
应该是在说 这事是你自找的
Oh, I'd say it was about the fact that you've had it coming.
-您让他们搭便车真好 -我很乐意
- It was nice of you to give them a lift. - I was glad to.
但是...
But...
可能是我误会了
I may be mistaken,
但他俩之间好像不太顺利
but I'm afraid things have gone wrong between those two.
-真遗憾 -看得出不是感情问题
- That's sad to hear. - It's not just a case of a marriage gone sour.
安娜似乎受了伤害
Anna's been hurt somehow.
贝茨觉得自己没能保护安娜
And Bates feels he should've protected her.
这些话可不要传出去 巴克斯特
I don't want any of that to leave this room, Baxter.
当然 夫人
Course not, My Lady.
伊迪丝 我最爱的女儿 怎么了
Edith? My most darling girl. What's the matter?
可我不是您最喜爱的女儿 是吧
But I'm not your most darling girl, am I?
我没有偏心哪个孩子啊
I love my children equally.
我不明白人们为什么要说这种假话
I don't know why people say that when it's almost never true.
如果是关于迈克尔·格莱格森的事
Look, if this is about Michael Gregson,
需要我帮忙 派个人过去吗
do you want me to get involved? Send someone over?
不
No.
他办公室已经派人了
His office has already done that.
有个侦探在慕尼黑
There's a detective in Munich now,
与德国警方合作找人
working with the German Police.
那你就耐心等消息吧
Then you just have to be patient.
我想知道到底怎么了
I want to know what's happened.
他是不是困在哪了
If he's...trapped somewhere or...
或是被错抓入狱
falsely imprisoned.
甚至是死了
Or even dead.
我真心的
I mean it.
如果发生了什么坏事 我想知道
If the worst's happened, I want to know.
什么都不知道 根本没法做打算
It's just so impossible to plan in this...fog.
我确定他没死
Well, I'm sure he's not dead.
不 您也不知道
No, you aren't.
没有人知道
Because none of us can be.
她受了什么伤害
But how was she hurt?
她发生什么事了
What happened to her?
我只是告诉你夫人跟玛丽小姐说的话
I'm just telling you what Her Ladyship told Lady Mary.
-其他的我不知道了 -那就继续打听
- I don't know anything else. - Then keep your ears open.
我一直都在打听
I always do.
怎么了
What's the matter?
我不喜欢说闲话
I don't really like telling tales.
你来的时候就知道是什么状况
You knew the conditions when you came here.
-我知道 -那什么改变了
- I did. - So, what's changed?
她总那么有礼貌
She's polite, she's...
体贴周到 我觉得她不该受如此对待
considerate. I don't feel she's deserved it.
听好了
Now, listen.
你要决定到底该忠于谁
What you have to decide is where your first loyalties are.
是她 还是我
With her...or with me.
好吧
All right.
-就随你吧 -我正有此意
- Have it your own way. - Oh, I intend to.
谢谢
Thank you.
府上能留我们暂住真是太慷慨了
It's so kind of you all to have us.
-对吧 查尔斯 -是啊
- Isn't it, Charles? - It is.
我们只是想略尽绵力罢了
We're anxious to do our bit.
何出此言
What do you mean by that?
你们是来给庄园主们建议
Well, you're here to advise the landowners
教他们如何度过难关的 对吧
on how to get through this crisis, aren't you?
帮助他们保住庄园
To save the estates that need saving.
恐怕艾弗林让你误会了
I'm afraid Evelyn may have given you the wrong impression.
-此话怎讲 -政♥府♥很清楚
- In what way? - The government is aware
举国上下有很多大庄园都在出♥售♥
that up and down the country great estates are being sold in large numbers.
没错
Precisely.
北约克郡有很多这样的庄园 大小都有
North Yorkshire has a lot of these estates, big and small.
其中很多目前处于困境
And many are in difficulty.
我们将遇到各种有待研究的问题
We will have every variety of problem to study.
-所以你们是来帮忙的 -不尽然
- And you're here to help. - Not quite.
我们是来分♥析♥现状的
We're here to analyse the situation
以此判定我们的社会是否在发生根本改变
and ask whether our society is shifting fundamentally.
以及这是否会影响到粮食生产 诸如此类
Will it affect food production, and so on?
那么 你们并不在乎庄园主们 只担心粮食生产
So...you don't care about the owners, just about food supply.
如果你一定要这么说的话...
If that's how you want to put it...
这未免有点自私了吧
And doesn't that seem mean-spirited?
比起拯救贵族
Mr Lloyd George is more concerned with
劳合·乔治先生更关心百姓的温饱问题
feeding the population than rescuing the aristocracy.
我可不觉得这是自私
I don't find that mean-spirited to me.
我们俩昨晚熬到凌晨两点
I'm afraid You may find us disappointing guests
恐怕今天是做不到风趣诙谐了
if you want us to stay up till two in the morning being witty.
别担心 我没指望布雷克先生是诙谐的人
Don't worry. I don't expect Mr Blake to be witty
二位要在我们这儿待多久
How long will you be with us?
等工作完成 我们有了作报告的素材就走
Until the job is done and we can write a report.
如果您不介意
If you'll have us.
我们要是惹人嫌了 您一定得赶我们走
You must be sure to get rid of us when we become a nuisance.
七点敲锣
The gong is rung at seven
我们八点在休息室见吧
and we meet in the drawing room at eight.
今天是罗伯特的生日
You know it's Robert's birthday?
所以今晚可要尽量诙谐点啊 布雷克先生
So you must try to be witty tonight, Mr Blake.
之后我们会尽量不期望太多
After that, we'll lower our expectations.
姑娘们会带你们上去
The girls will show you up.
莫斯利先生 这里有座位
Hello, Mr Molesley. There's a chair here.
不必了 我不是来用餐的
No, I'm not here to eat.
-那你来干什么 -休斯太太找我来的
- Why have you come, then? - Mrs Hughes sent for me.
她说你们今晚有盛宴
She said you had a big party tonight
如果我帮忙给仆人上茶 能替帕特莫太太省点事
and it'd be useful to Mrs Patmore if I serve the servants tea.
-什么 -帕特莫太太的活儿太多了
- What? - Mrs Patmore has a lot to do.
莫斯利先生说他愿帮忙
Mr Molesley said he would help.
给仆人上茶
To serve the servants tea?
他并不引以为豪 卡森先生
He's not proud, Mr Carson.
他只是想做些力所能及的事
He wants to be useful where he can be.
好吧 你们赢了
Oh, all right. I give in!
这腹背受敌的仗我可打不了
I cannot fight a war on every front.
-卡森先生 -去找套号♥服
- Mr Carson? - Look out a livery.
今晚开始工作 明天就搬过来吧
You can start tonight, move in tomorrow.
谢谢 卡森先生 非常感谢
Thank you, Mr Carson. Very much.
别忘了戴手套
And don't forget the gloves.
罗斯小姐 有什么事吗
Lady Rose! Can I help?
不用拘礼 我不想打扰你们
Oh, please. Don't let me disturb you.
不过我确实有事想宣布
But I wanted to make a speech.
休斯太太可能已经告诉你们了
Mrs Hughes may have told you ...
-我还没说 -那就现在告诉大家吧
- I haven't yet. - Well, we should tell them now.
为了庆祝老爷的生日
As a treat for His Lordship,
今天晚餐后将有一支伦敦乐队来这里表演
a London band is coming to play after dinner.
伦敦乐队 千载难逢啊
A London band. That's the berries.
他们来自莲花俱乐部
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表