剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
That is not at all what I asked.
我很感激 小姐
I'm very grateful, My Lady.
我知道您不必这样
I know you didn't have to do this,
但这更坚定了我的决心
but it only makes me more determine
向您证明我值得您信任
to prove I'm worthy of your faith.
我可不敢居功 德鲁先生
I can't pretend to take the credit, Mr Drewe.
坚持让你留下的是老爷
It was His Lordship who was determined you should stay.
你应该感谢他
You owe your thanks to him.
我当然会感谢他 小姐
He'll have my thanks, My Lady.
而且我很快就会将剩余的款项还给他
And he'll have the rest of the payment before he's missed it.
-什么款项 -就是余下的借款
- What payment? - Remainder of the debt.
-我以为您知道呢 -我们当然知道
- I thought you'd know about it. - And so we do.
那是当然
Of course we do.
抱歉 我刚刚走神了
I'm sorry. I was being absent-minded.
我忘了 是多少来着
How much is it? I've forgotten.
就是差的那五十镑
It's only the last £50.
他给了我张支票 让我得以全额偿还
He sent a cheque so I can pay off the full amount
把债务偿清
and wipe the slate clean.
谢谢你 德鲁先生
Well, thank you, Mr Drewe.
我相信未来将充满希望
I'm sure we have many fruitful years ahead of us.
你要去问他吗
Are you going to challenge him?
不 如果爸爸如此相信德鲁 甚至借他钱
No. If Papa believes enough in Drewe to lend him the money,
还瞒着我们 就让我明白了一点
and to hide it from us, then that tells me something.
是什么
What, exactly?
我们的合伙人是一位正人君子
That you and I are in partnership with a very decent man.
休斯太太 能跟您谈谈吗
Mrs Hughes, can I have a word?
我知道昨天我外出的时候您都告诉贝茨先生了
I know you told Mr Bates about me while I was out yesterday.
他让我十分...为难
He put me in a very...difficult...
恐怕他猜到是谁了
I'm afraid he guessed who it was.
-但您否认了 -否认
- But you denied it. - Denied it?
我可是拿我母亲的墓起誓啊 上帝保佑
I swore on my mother's grave it wasn't him...God help me.
他似乎接受了您的说法
He seems to have accepted your word.
事实上 我要搬回我们的农舍了
In fact... I'm moving back into the cottage.
太好了
Oh! Oh, I'm...I'm so pleased.
如果我要永远受诅咒 至少也算没白费功夫
At least if I'm damned for all eternity, it was to some purpose.
您不会受诅咒的
You won't be damned.
贝茨先生表现得非常大度
Mr Bates has shown great generosity of spirit.
我就知道他最终会看开的
As I knew he would. Eventually.
所以 我们想把这件事忘掉
So...we're going to try and put the whole thing behind us.
想想那坏男人就这么逃脱罪责 我真是生气
I hate to think of that evil man getting away scot free.
但或许这样也好
But maybe it's for the best.
我就是想告诉您一声
I thought you'd like to know.
你在笑什么呢
What are you grinning about?
你说呢 他不走了
What do you think? He's not going.
贝茨先生 看到你很高兴
Mr Bates. I'm so glad to see you.
安娜把你们的事告诉我了
Anna's told me what's gone on between you.
我真是太高兴了
And it's made me happier than I can say.
这一切总算都结束了
To think it's all over and done with.
这事还远远没结束呢 休斯太太
Nothing's over and done with, Mrs Hughes.
-但是安娜说 -她经历了这样的事
- But Anna said... - Do you think I would add to her burden,
我怎么忍♥心再让她操心
after all she's been through?
我不知道他是谁 我没法告诉你
I don't know his name, so I can't tell it to you.
哪怕你拿刀指着我也不行 贝茨先生
Not if you were to threaten me with a knife, Mr Bates.
这我明白 我不会逼您
I understand. And I won't press you.
但您要知道
But be aware.
这事没完
Nothing is over.
这事没结束
And nothing is done with.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表