剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
是啊 我觉得很不舒服
Yes, I'm... I'm feeling rather ill.
我希望他在我晕倒前离开
I wanted him away before I keel over.
这真糟糕 要我跟你一起回去吗
I am sorry. Would you like me to come back with you?
那是我最不需要的
That is the very last thing I would want.
卡森 能找辆车送我回家吗
Oh, Carson, can I have a car please, to take me home?
-当然 老夫人... -现在就要
- Certainly, your ladyship... - Yes, now.
-谢谢你为他送行 -是艾弗林要求的
- Thank you for seeing him off. - Evelyn wanted to.
但现在我们该走了 不然就要迟到了
But, now we must go or we'll be late.
这些地方的沦落仅仅是因为缺钱吗
Is it just lack of money, why these places are all failing?
通常是 但为什么会那样
Usually. But, why is that?
因为极少有庄园主肯尽力利用庄园的资源
Because so few owners make the most of what an estate has to offer.
极少有人考虑收入问题
So few think about income.
极少有人愿意调整他们的生活方式
So few are ready to adjust their way of life.
但你得理解这些人所过惯的生活
You have to understand what these people are used to.
不 他们得理解是时候养成新的习惯了
No. They have to understand it's time to get used to something different.
他们认为没必要做出任何改变
They think nothing needs to change.
认为推♥翻♥旧秩序会让上帝恼怒
That God will be upset if the old order is overturned.
-你觉得祂不会 -不
- And you don't think He will be? - No.
经营庄园是繁重的工作 如今更甚
To farm an estate is hard work, and never more than now.
庄园主们必须面对现实
The owners must face up to that,
不然他们不配拥有这些
or they don't deserve to keep what they have.
你好严肃
You look very intense.
布雷克先生说他觉得像你我这样的人很让人生气
Mr Blake was saying he finds people like you and me infuriating.
-我得说... -我们得走了 不然得迟到了
- I think I should point out... - We must get going or we'll be late.
-谢谢你载我回家 -我要去见新猪倌
- It's nice of you to drive me home. I'm meeting the new pig man.
除了庄园事务 你自己还有生活吗
I do worry about your life away from the estate. Is there any?
我没那时间
Huh, I've got no time.
你不再关心政局了
What happened to your politics?
政♥治♥和那个叫布兰森的傻司机都没了
They vanished, along with that silly chauffeur chap named Branson.
我才不信呢
I don't believe that.
听说议员约翰·沃德
I gather the MP, John Ward,
明天会去里彭的市政厅演说
is coming to speak in Ripon tomorrow at the Town Hall.
我能弄到票
I could get tickets.
还是算了吧
I don't think so.
我本来就不怎么支持联合政♥府♥
I'm not a fan of the Coalition, as it is.
他过来只是因为劳合·乔治认为大选快到了
He's only here because Lloyd George thinks an election's coming.
我看他位子坐不久了 小可怜
Well, I doubt he has long, poor dear.
但是 我觉得你对沃德先生有偏见
But, I don't think you're being fair to Mr Ward.
一起去吧 怎么样
Let's go. What do you say?
您还是对我好些
I'd say you'd better be nice to me,
不然我就告诉老夫人您叫劳合·乔治"小可怜"
or I'll tell old Lady Grantham you called Lloyd George "Poor dear."
您介意我明天去趟伦敦吗
Would you mind if I went up to London tomorrow?
是有格莱格森先生的消息了吗
Is there news of Mr Gregson?
他们又搜集到一些信息
Well, they've pieced together a little more.
他到过慕尼黑 入住了酒店
He arrived in Munich and signed into his hotel.
然后当晚又出去了 就再没回来
Then, that evening, he went out and never came back.
但没道理啊
But it doesn't make any sense.
他去那里做什么
What was his reason for being there?
去看路德维希国王的城♥堡♥
To see the castles of King Ludwig.
但亲爱的 如果他遇袭了
But darling, surely if he was attacked or set upon,
他们一定早就找到他了
they would have found him long ago?
亲爱的宝贝 过来
Oh, my dearest one, come here.
我不是叫你不必担心 只是让你不要放弃希望
I don't ask you not to worry, only not quite to give up hope.
你当然可以去伦敦 这对你有好处
Of course you must go up to London. It would do you good.
妈妈 我能问您件事吗
Mama, can I ask you something?
您觉得我不坏 对吧
You don't think I'm bad, do you?
你有时是有些牙尖嘴利
You can be a bit sharp-tongued every now and then!
但是坏 绝对不是
But, bad? No.
有时我会有恨意
Sometimes I have bad feelings.
谁都有心里不顺的时候
We all have bad feelings.
如果真做了什么才算坏呢
It's acting on them that makes you bad.
阿尔弗雷德来信了
I've had a letter from Alfred.
-他说了些什么 -他过得不错
- What's he got to say for himself? - He's doing well.
有个法国人 名字我不会念
Some French chap with a name I can't pronounce,
貌似很看重他
seems to have taken a shine to him.
我看我们不需要法国人的褒奖
I don't think we need praise from the French quite yet.
他提到我们了吗
Does he mention us?
他爸爸病了 他要去探望
Er, his father's ill so he's coming up to visit.
想在回家路上顺道来看望我们
He hopes to look in on his way home to see us all.
-真的吗 -你这么激动干什么
- Really? - Why should you care?
她觉得能见到他很高兴 黛西 这是理所应当
She thinks it'd be nice to see him, Daisy, and so it would be.
罗斯 有什么事吗
Rose? What is it?
我在楼梯上碰见了伊迪丝
I saw Edith on the stairs.
她说她明天要去伦敦
She says she's going to London tomorrow.
那 我能不能一起去
So, I wondered if I could go, too.
罗斯 再过几个月 你就正式步入社交界了
Rose, in a few months you'll have been presented, you'll be out.
到时候你想怎么样都行
Everything will be possible.
您也说大多我这个年纪的女孩都已进入社交界了
You said most girls of my age would already be presented.
你为什么想去
Why do you want to go?
就是去见些老朋友 您一定会很喜欢他们的
Just to see some old friends you'd approve of madly.
而且伊迪丝很担心格莱格森先生
Edith's so worried about Mr Gregson.
也许我能让她开心点
Maybe I could cheer her up.
罗伯特表亲都说了要我负责让大家开心
Cousin Robert did leave me in charge of fun!
为什么他总是那副盛气凌人的样子
Why is he always so superior?
因为那些放弃希望的家族让他很失望
He's frustrated by all the families who are giving in.
困难来了 他们却无所作为
The axe falls and they do nothing to fight back.
但如果他们就是无力维持下去了呢
But if they can't afford to go on?
但在很多情况下
But in many cases,
只要换个方式处理遗产 就可以维持下去
they could if they'd take a new approach to their inheritance,
而不是坐以待毙 看着它一点点被卖♥♥掉
instead of watching it being carted away in boxes to be sold.
-他总不会认为我们也是吧 -当然没有
- He can't think we're doing that. - Well, no.
但他觉得真到紧要关头你未必会拼力一搏
But, he doubts you'd fight if it came to it.
-他说你冷漠 -冷漠
- He says you're aloof. - Aloof?
我希望你替我说话了
Well, I hope you've stuck up for me.
当然 不过...
Of course I did, but, well...
说啊
Go on.
查尔斯认为我对你太感情用事
Charles thinks I'm blind where you're concerned.
我们进去吧
We should go in.
有人告诉卡森先生茶备好了吗
Has anyone told Mr Carson that tea's ready?
刚来了电报 他拿去给夫人了
There was a telegram earlier. He took it up to her ladyship.
他们一定找到船了
That means they've got the boat.
巴罗先生真幸运 突然就这么去美国了
What a bonus for Mr Barrow. A trip to America out of the blue.
我可不稀罕 只有牛排和番茄酱
Huh! I wouldn't fancy it, all steaks and ketchup
说话也随随便便的
and 'hail fellow, well met'.
-你知道个什么 -我也看过电影
- What do you know about it? - I go to the pictures too, you know!
老爷要搭乘卡莫罗尼亚号♥
His lordship has secured passage on the Cameronia.
船明天起航 周一到纽约
They sail tomorrow and they'll be in New York on Monday.
真没想到啊 对吧
It's hard to credit, isn't it?
因为我 你去不了美国
I've robbed you of such a chance.
我很乐意为你留下
You've robbed me of nothing I wouldn't gladly give.
巴罗先生说让你报告是什么意思
What did Mr Barrow mean about expecting a report?
没什么意思
Something and nothing.
你睡了吗
Are you still awake?
我准备上♥床♥ 可不知怎么又穿上外套
I was on my way to bed and something told me to put on my coat
过来看看你 希望你不要...
and walk over and check on you. I hope you don't...
你这样多久了
How long have you been like this?
我真的很难受
I really don't feel well at all.
好 我去叫克拉克森医生来
Right. I'm going now to fetch Doctor Clarkson...
不 太晚了
No, it's too late. It's too late!
-我会尽快赶回来 -别麻烦了
- I'll be back as soon as I can. - No fuss. Please.
把水喝了
Try and drink.
我会让女仆拿点茶和水上来
I'll send your maid up with some tea and some more water.
晚餐怎样
How was dinner?
不怎么样 布雷克先生的冷淡真是烦透了
Uphill. I'm so bored with Mr Blake's cold shoulder.
他还没熟络起来啊
He hasn't warmed up, then?
奈皮尔先生说 他觉得我冷漠
According to Mr Napier, he finds me aloof.
我不是这样吧
I'm not aloof, am I?
您想我说老实话还是说好听的
Do you want me to answer truthfully or like a lady's maid?
算了吧
Let's move on.
听说您劝老爷让贝茨先生留下
I heard you persuaded his lordship to let Mr Bates stay here
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表