剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
我看到你给她写了那么好的一份推荐信
When I saw that wonderful reference you wrote her.
是 可那是因为
Yes, but that was because...
我给她写了一份好推荐信
I wrote her a good reference
因为我觉得她会干活儿
because I thought she was a good worker,
但我不觉得她能当好贴身女仆
but I don't see her as a lady's maid.
您不能等到收到广♥告♥回复之后
Couldn't you wait for the replies to the advertisement, m'lady,
再做决定吗 夫人
before coming to a decision?
真没想到 休斯太太
I'm surprised at you, Mrs Hughes.
你真要阻止我帮助一个努力勤快的女孩吗
Do you want to prevent my giving a hard-working woman a helping hand?
那张卡的确是吉米寄给艾薇的
You know, it WAS Jimmy sent that card to Ivy.
这你又不确定
You don't know that.
我想没错
I think I do.
如果是他 那我那张就是阿尔弗雷德寄的
But, if it were him, then Alfred must have sent mine.
阿尔弗雷德 跟我来
Alfred. Come with me.
-什么事 -你管呢 来就是了
- Why? - Never you mind. Just come along.
莫斯利先生
Mr Molesley?
你要来点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
-来杯茶 -不不 不麻烦你了
- A cup of tea? - No. I don't want to be a bother.
那顿午餐怎么样 伊迪丝小姐告诉我了
How was the famous luncheon? Lady Edith told me all about it.
之前还是之后说的
Was that before or after?
之前
Before.
那就这样吧 别再多说了
Right. Let's just leave it at that, shall we?
休斯太太在找我
Mrs Hughes was looking for me.
我看见她回休息室了 要我去叫她吗
I saw her go into her sitting room. Shall I fetch her?
不必了
No need.
很抱歉我之前没说
I'm sorry not to have mentioned it.
是我给艾薇寄了卡片
I sent the card to Ivy.
但是 吉米说
But...Jimmy said...
他没寄
He didn't send one.
如果他寄了 也没寄给唐顿的人
Or, if he did, it wasn't to anyone at Downton.
晚安 帕特莫太太
Good night, Mrs Patmore.
如果不是他 那是谁寄了卡片给我
If it weren't him, then who did send my card?
我这下睡不着了
I won't sleep now.
老天啊 是我寄的
Oh, for heaven's sake! I sent it.
-你 -对
- You?! - Yes.
我猜到阿尔弗雷德会给艾薇寄一张
I thought Alfred would buy one for Ivy,
如果他寄了 我不希望你什么都没收到
and I didn't want you to have nothing to open if he did.
如果我不该这么做 那很抱歉
I'm sorry if I did wrong.
不 别这么说
No, don't be sorry.
我虽然没有人暗恋 但至少有个好朋友
I may not have a follower, but at least I've got a friend.
晚安 帕特莫太太
Goodnight, Mrs Patmore.
我真不知道该怎么说
I didn't know what else to say.
我的确给她写了份好推荐信
I had written her a good reference.
但那是因为我求您
Only because I asked you to.
那我该告诉夫人吗 布兰森先生
And was I to tell her that, Mr Branson,
还有您提出要求的原因
and why you asked me?
我去告诉她吧
It's up to me to tell her.
是我搅起了这场麻烦
I'm the one who got us into this fix.
不
No.
夫人失去了一个女儿和一个女婿
Her ladyship has lost a daughter and a son-in-law.
我不能让她觉得茜玻小姐的丈夫做了有失体面的事
I cannot now let her think that Lady Sybil's husband was unworthy.
这对她会难以承受
It's too much.
那我们怎么做
Then what are we to do?
-不能留她在这儿 -不行也得行
- We can't have her here. - We must.
我们让她回来
We'll let her come back
并且保证她不会逾矩
and we'll make sure that she behaves herself.
如果她不守规矩呢
And if she doesn't?
我们得盯紧了她
We must keep a firm eye on her,
希望我们可以指望你
and I hope we may rely on you
确保艾德娜不会做什么出格的事
to see that Edna doesn't step out of line.
当然
Of course.
毕竟 她似乎的确接受了专业的训练
After all, she does appear to have acquired some proper training.
这应该不假
I don't think that's a lie.
或许她变得现实了
Maybe she's moved into the real world.
我觉得就是颗定时炸♥弹♥
Well, it all sounds like a ticking bomb to me.
好了 我的好宝贝
There, there, my precious boy,
别让那司机的女儿再打扰你了
and don't let that chauffeur's daughter disturb you any more.
给我睡觉
Go back to sleep,
你个小杂种
you wicked little cross-breed.
夫人 我没看见您
Your ladyship... I didn't see you there.
显然如此
Obviously not.
我就是...
I was just er...
我就是跟茜玻小姐闹着玩呢
I was just having a game with Miss Sybbie.
我要你今晚收拾东西 明天一早就走
I want you to pack tonight and leave first thing in the morning.
但是 夫人
But, your ladyship...
请把乔治少爷放回摇篮里
Please put Master George back into his crib.
你不许再碰两个孩子了
You are not to touch the children again.
我以为是维斯特保姆按的铃呢
Oh. I thought it was Nanny West ringing.
不 休斯太太 维斯特保姆明早就会走了
No, Mrs Hughes, Nanny West is leaving in the morning.
请你为她找张床 让她今晚过夜
Can you find her a bed for the night
找一个女仆来陪孩子睡
and ask one of the maids to sleep with the children?
但是 夫人 我就是说笑呢
But, your ladyship, I was only joking.
够了 维斯特小姐 我不想再说了
Please, Ms. West. I prefer not to discuss it,
除了告诉你
except to say that
以我们家的教养容不得你这样的观念
your values have no place in a civilised home!
好了 休斯太太
Now, Mrs Hughes...
维斯特保姆收拾东西的时候我就等在这儿
I'll wait here while Nanny West packs.
你去找个女仆来 再收拾一间房♥
You will fetch a maid and prepare a room.
要记住 不能让维斯特小姐跟孩子独处
You understand, Miss West is not to be left alone with the children.
一分钟也不行
Not for one minute.
不知道伊迪丝怎么样了
I wonder how Edith's getting on.
她去伦敦去得很频啊
She has quite a London life.
-她在跟她的编辑约会 -是认真的吗
- She's seeing that publisher. - Is it serious?
他长得不差 而且还喘气
Well, he's not bad looking and he's still alive,
比大部分与我们同龄的男士要强多了
which puts him two points ahead of most men of our generation.
可是她能找个比他更好的
Which doesn't alter the fact she could do a great deal better.
-你了解他吗 -不怎么了解
- Do you know anything about him? - Not really.
我们在唐依阁的时候 他跟马修谈过
He talked to Matthew a bit when we were at Duneagle...
回房♥去吧
Go to bed.
你看起来很疲惫
You look done in.
明天的佃户午餐 您需要我去吗
Do you want me at the tenants' luncheon tomorrow?
你不必出席
No, there's no reason for you to be.
我知道您想保护我
I know you're trying to shield me...
让我用自己的方式来打理吧
Let me manage things in my own way.
听我的 这样最好
Please. It'll be for the best.
我也有想法的 马修和我以前常谈...
I have ideas, you know. Matthew and I used to talk...
亲爱的 我知道我是对的
My dear, I know I'm right in this.
去睡吧
Now, go to bed.
小姐
My lady?
抱歉这么晚来打搅你
I'm sorry to bother you so late,
但我想你知道我为何事而来
but I think you know why I've come.
-我是来道歉的 -您不必道歉
- To apologise. - You have nothing to apologise for.
是我唐突了 说了不该说的话
I pushed into your room and I spoke impertinently.
我想你知道奶奶赞同你的观点
I suppose you know my grandmother agrees with you.
这我并不奇怪
That doesn't surprise me.
这么说 您是决定
So, does this mean you've decided
重新投入到生活中来了吗
to return to the land of the living?
如果是这样 我很高兴
Because, if so, I'm glad.
我只是
It means that I
意识到我已经颓废消沉太久了
know that I've spent too long in the land of the dead.
我们都很喜欢卡劳利先生 小姐
We were very fond of Mr Crawley, you know, my lady.
我们所有人
All of us.
我
I...
哭吧 小姐
You cry, m'lady.
好好哭一场
You have a good cry.
把眼泪都流出来
That's what's needed now.
等您准备好了
And when you're ready...
就可以做您该做的了
..You can get to work.
因为您很坚强
Because you are strong enough.
您能承受这份考验
You're strong enough for the task.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表