剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
唐 顿
庄 园
第四季 第三集
以前这儿的管家是休斯太太
Housekeeper used to be Mrs Hughes.
不知她是不是还在这儿
I don't know if she's still here.
交给我吧 老爷
Leave everything to me, m'lord.
楼上见 锣响之前我不会上楼
I'll see you upstairs. I won't be up before the gong.
-要帮忙吗 -夹在我胳膊下吧
- Can I help? - Stick it under my arm if you can.
-你真是个天使 -这可不好说
- You're an angel. - I don't know about that.
你知道吉利安姆子爵的房♥间在哪吗
Do you know where Lord Gillingham's room is?
走廊尽头的女仆有客人名单 她会告诉你的
There's a maid down the gallery with the list. She will show you.
瞧 你什么都知道
See, you've got the answer to everything.
我想你也一样 吉利安姆先生
I suspect you have too, Mr Gillingham.
火车准点吗 约翰爵士
Was the train on time, Sir John?
很准 十分高效
Absolutely. It was all as efficient as you like.
杰弗森夫人 见到你真好
Mrs Jefferson, how nice to see you!
哪位是桑普森先生 我们为什么请他来
Which one's Mr Sampson and why have we asked him?
我在怀特俱乐部经常看到他
Ah well, I see him at White's every now and then
他又很想来的样子
and he seemed keen to come.
-就是和妈妈聊天的那位 -知道了
- He's over there, talking to Mama. - Ah yes.
那个风流倜傥的家伙是谁
Who's the glamorous pirate?
你不认识约翰尼·吉利安姆的儿子了
Don't you recognise Johnnie Gillingham's son?
安东尼·弗伊
Anthony Foyle?
对 他现在是吉利安姆子爵了
Yes but he's Lord Gillingham now.
自从他父亲葬礼之后我就没见过他
I haven't seen him since his father's funeral.
我知道 但我后来给他写过信 他回复了
I know, but I wrote afterwards and he answered.
-感谢你的到来 -回到唐顿的感觉真好
- How nice of you to come. - It's good to be back at Downton.
玛丽 你还记得安东尼·弗伊...吉利安姆吧
Mary, you remember Anthony Foyle? Sorry, Gillingham.
我还记得有位出众的年轻男子
I remember a very superior young man
觉得跟三个小丫头打交道十分无聊
who found three little girls extremely tiresome to deal with.
我好像被你父母的一堆故友给埋没了啊
I seem to be outnumbered by your parents' old friends.
别担心
Don't worry.
你和爸爸这次一定能熟悉起来的 我保证
You and Papa are going to get to know each other this time. I promise.
玛丽告诉我你成了这里的代理人了
You're the agent here now, aren't you? Mary told me.
你一定十分想念茜玻吧
You must miss darling Sybil so dreadfully.
是的 旅途还愉快吗
Yes. Did you have a good journey?
汤姆聊天实在太不上档次
I'm afraid Tom's small talk is very small indeed.
又不是谁都是奥斯卡·王尔德
Not everyone can be Oscar Wilde.
幸亏如此
That's a relief.
[备受争议的英国文豪]
各位请随意 我们八点在客厅集♥合♥
Go up when you like. We'll gather in the drawing room at eight.
十位客人 只有三个女仆 两个贴身男仆
Ten staying and only three maids and two valets between them.
-和战前真是大相径庭啊 -确实
- Not quite like before the war, is it? - Very little is.
他们大多挺好伺候的
They're mostly easy and
奥维公爵夫人也容易应付
the Duchess of Yeovil's no trouble at all.
桑普森先生和约翰·布洛克爵士我们不了解
Of course, we don't know Mr Sampson or Sir John Bullock
也很久没见吉利安姆子爵了
and we haven't seen Lord Gillingham for a while.
安娜 能帮忙照看一下杰弗森夫人吗
Oh, Anna, can you look in on Mrs Jefferson?
他们在中国客房♥
They're in the Chinese.
当然
Of course.
艾德娜 去照顾一下雷文夫人
Oh, Edna, Lady Raven might need a helping hand.
她住方蒂诺伊
She's in Fontenoy.
她说她习惯没有女仆了 但我可不敢怠慢
She says she's used to having no maid but I rather doubt it.
-我不一定有空 -挤出空来
- I'm not sure I've got time. - Make time!
可怜的雷文夫人
Poor Lady Raven.
想想她十年前多风光 再看看现在
When you think of her life ten years ago and now.
我听说她住在公园北面的一间小破屋里
I'm told she has some dingy little house north of the park.
没想到他们还邀请她来住
It's a wonder they still ask her to stay.
也许夫人不愿因为
Well, perhaps her ladyship does not wish
老朋友境遇潦倒就与她断交吧
to cast away an old friend because she lives north of the park.
我不是那意思 只是觉得惋惜
I know, I know. But still, it's sad.
战后我们就没再搬回去 那里做过医院嘛
We never moved back after the war. It was a hospital, you know.
-现在呢 -成了女子学校
- And now? - It's a girls' school.
但我们在奶奶家安顿得很好
Hmm. But we're quite comfortable in the Dower House.
你去过吗
Did you ever see it?
我在那儿和你奶奶喝过下午茶
I remember having tea there with your grandmother.
我把她给我的冰激凌洒在了裙子上
She gave me ice cream and I got it all over my dress.
保姆都快气死了
Nanny was furious.
真像奶奶会干的事
That sounds like Grandmama.
她总说对孩子就该多加宠爱
She'd always say how children should be spoiled.
她已经去世了 永远不会知道我有没有这么做了
She's gone now, so she'll never know if I took her advice.
-你没子女吗 -没有
- You have no children? - No.
没有妻子 没有子嗣
No children, no wife.
有那么几次快要成了 现在就是如此
I've come close a couple of times. In fact, I'm close now.
你呢
What about you?
我有个儿子 乔治
I have a son, George.
还有马修 你知道的
You know that Matthew...
上帝 我很抱歉
Oh God, I'm... I'm sorry.
我当然知道 我刚才糊涂了
Of course I know. I just wasn't thinking.
请你原谅
Please forgive me.
没关系的
There's nothing to forgive.
我要往这边走 你去那边
I go this way and you're down there.
别用这些碗 艾薇
Oh, not those bowls, Ivy!
冷汤都是精致的一小碗
Chilled soup should be an exquisite mouthful,
不是一桶猪食
not a bucket of slop!
-我去换小碗 -乳鸽做的怎么样了
- I'll get the smaller ones. - How are the squabs doing?
很好 帕特莫太太
Fine, Mrs Patmore.
奶油葡萄酒呢
What about the syllabubs?
橙皮和白兰地在储藏室里凉着呢
The orange peel and brandy is cooling in in the larder.
我会在第一道菜期间打奶油
I'll whip the cream during the first course.
-咸点呢 -蘑菇去皮切好了
- What about the savoury? - Mushrooms peeled and cut.
黄油准备好了
Butter's ready.
我会在他们吃布丁时烤吐司
I'll make the toast when they eat the pudding.
上帝啊 蔬菜
Oh my god, the vegetables!
再这么下去会要了她的命的
She'll bust a gut if she keeps that up.
你把他伺候好了吗 吉利安姆先生
Have you settled him in satisfactory, Mr Gillingham?
叫我格林吧 我的真名
I wish you could call me Green. My real name.
卡森先生不会同意的 他坚信传统
Mr Carson wouldn't approve. He believes in the old ways.
那你相信什么呢
What do you believe in?
我相信要好好工作
I believe in getting on with my work.
只干活儿不放松会把人闷坏的
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy and Jill a dull girl.
也许我该安排些活动
Perhaps I should organise some games.
小心点 不然我要收拾你了
I'll organise you if you don't watch out!
你终于还是穿上全套晚礼服了
They finally got you into white tie, I see.
真是不幸 我从没觉得这么傻过
More's the pity. I've never felt more stupid in my life.
我还在想 为什么我回来之后我们都不说话了
I was wondering why we've never spoken since I came back.
希望我们还能做朋友
I hope we can still be friends?
当然 当然能
Of course. Of course we can.
但是我们再也不能在村里的酒馆吃午饭了
But we can't have lunch again at the pub in the village.
布雷思韦特
Braithwaite...
艾德娜
Edna.
我现在得小心处事...
I'm trying to walk a tightrope here...
只要你不把我当做敌人
As long as you're not my enemy.
当然不会
God, no.
我希望你一切顺利 真心的
I hope things turn out well for you. I do, truly.
听说庄园又要重新往日的风采了
I gather the abbey is once more to be a scene of great splendour.
你会去参加吗
Are you going up there for any of it?
我最后一晚应该去吃晚餐的
I'm supposed to go for dinner on the last night.
听梅尔芭唱歌♥
To hear Melba sing.
那可真好
Oh. I envy you.
但你听起来好像不太开心
But you don't sound very glad.
我不想他们沉浸在无尽的悲伤里
I don't want them to spend their days in stygian gloom,
这是真心话
I really don't.
都说生活要继续 确实如此
They say life must go on and of course it must.
但这是对马修的不忠
But it seems disloyal to Matthew.
倒也不能说是不忠
Not disloyal, exactly.
-玛丽小姐怎么样了 -你知道玛丽的
- What does Lady Mary feel? - Oh, you know Mary.
总是让人捉摸不透
She's always quite opaque.
我很喜欢艾尔·乔逊 你呢
I love Al Jolson, don't you?
[美国歌♥手 喜剧演员]
我有他全部的唱片
I've got all his records.
-包括《四月阵雨》 -当然 我可喜欢了
- Including April Showers? - Of course. I love it madly.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表