剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
唐 顿
庄 园
第四季 第八集
德鲁知道我们要来吧
I assume Drewe knows we're coming.
我昨天给他写便条了
Yes. I sent a note yesterday.
你说猪都恢复了吗
So, have the pigs recovered, do you think?
我看它们挺好的 虽然刚来时出了点风波
They look in good shape to me, after the shock of their arrival.
他那天晚上走之前
But why didn't he check to see
怎么没确认一下它们都喝过水了呢
they all had water before he left for the night?
他可能觉得灌满水槽就行了
Maybe he thought a full trough was enough.
没想到水槽会被踢翻
He wasn't to know they'd kick it over.
布兰森先生说得对 他应该确认一下的
Mr Branson is right. He should have made sure.
换做你就会
You would have done.
你是哪学的怎么养猪
Where did you learn about pigs?
紫杉农场一直在养猪 小姐
We've always had pigs at Yew Tree, m'lady.
数量不多 但足以让我了解养猪了
Not many, but enough to learn their ways.
谢天谢地
Thank heavens you did.
你们找到接手的人了吗
So, have you found a man to take over?
还没有
Not yet.
我们想先问问你要不要这份工作
First, we'd like to know if you'd want the job.
我吗
Me?
你们要我给庄园养猪 同时打理我自己的农场
You mean I'm to manage the pigs for the estate, as well as my farm?
这要求很高
It's asking a lot.
我可以 如果你们要的话
I can do it. If you're sure.
我们试试吧 看看会怎样
Let's give it a try, see how we get on.
我很感激 小姐
I'm very grateful, m'lady.
这是您家人第二次对我施恩了
This is the second good turn I've received from your family,
真希望我有一天能回馈这份恩情
and I just hope I can pay back a favour one day.
你真好
How nice of you.
我不知道这算不算恩
I don't know if it's much of a favour.
我们给你的任务很重
We're giving you a lot of work.
工作就像衰老 小姐
Work's like old age, m'lady.
虽是世上最讨厌的事 可不工作或死去更糟
The worst thing in the world except for the alternative.
是我
It's only me.
我总觉得打招呼显露出人对自己的轻视
I always feel that greeting betrays such a lack of self worth.
今天怎么样
How are we today?
亲爱的 别这么说话
My dear, please stop talking to me
好像我是无可救药的孩子
as if I were a child past hope.
那好吧 你感觉如何
Very well. How are you feeling?
像曼内特医生一样
Like Doctor Manette.
[《双城记》中人物 入狱十♥八♥年♥ 习惯了牢狱生活 而不适应自♥由♥]
我要是不快点离开这房♥子
If I don't get out of this house soon,
就会只记得我的囚犯编号♥了
I shall remember nothing but my number.
那我们下午步行去大宅吧 怎么样
Then why don't we walk to the Abbey this afternoon, if it's fine?
问问罗伯特在美国过得如何
Hear how Robert's getting on in America.
真是叫"茶壶山丑闻"吗
Is it really called the Tea Pot Dome scandal?
听起来真奇怪 是关于什么的
It seems so unlikely. What's it about?
还能关于什么 贿赂和腐♥败♥
What is it always about? Bribery and corruption.
收受贿赂让私营企业
Taking money to allow private companies
在政♥府♥土地上开采石油
to drill for oil on Government land.
莱文森先生的公♥司♥是这样的吗
Mr Levinson has one of these companies?
我想是的
I assume so.
-你见过他吗 -见过一次 在婚礼上
- Have you ever met him? - Once. At the wedding.
那一次就够了
And once was quite enough.
太令人激动了
I can't tell you how thrilling that sounds.
我会等你的
I'll be waiting for you.
一定会非常开心的
We'll have such a lovely day.
-谁啊 -没谁 就一个朋友
- Who was that? - No-one. Just a friend.
义卖♥♥的事你可得多帮我
By the way, you have to pull your weight with the bazaar.
我要忙不过来了
It seems to have crept up on me.
通常是罗伯特表亲负责的吗
Does Cousin Robert usually do it?
是的 问题是 村子的两部分互相怨恨
He does. Trouble is, half the village hates the other half
只有他能阻止他们"相互残杀"
and only he can stop them tearing each other's throats out.
真厉害啊 这可是门手艺呢
I admire that. It's a real skill.
莫斯利先生 你以前真的是贴身男仆吗
Mr Molesley, erm, is it true that you were a valet?
曾服侍过世的卡劳利先生
For the late Mr Crawley?
在那之前 还是他母亲的管家
And butler to his mother before that.
-我走下坡路了 -你可以再爬回去
- I've come down in the world. - You can climb up again.
或许吧
Maybe.
但生活有时候就是会打击你 不是吗
But life kicks the stuffing out of you sometimes, doesn't it?
生活打击我可不止一两次了
Oh, I've had my stuffing kicked out more than once.
我曾一觉醒来 觉得生活毫无意义
I've woken and wondered if there was any point to it.
可现在 我是伯爵夫人的贴身女仆
Yet here I am, lady's maid to a countess.
所以还是有希望的
So, it can happen.
你让我很好奇
Now you've made me curious.
我也好奇一件事 你可以帮我解疑
I'm curious about something and you could help me.
贝茨先生和太太是不是闹翻了
Do you know if Mr and Mrs Bates have had a falling out?
贝茨先生和太太 不太可能吧
Mr and Mrs Bates? That doesn't sound very likely.
你能把那机器收起来吗
Can I ask you to put that machine away?
-我们要准备茶点了 -好的
- We'll be laying for tea in a minute. - Of course.
可以给仆人上茶了吗
Is everything ready for the servants' tea?
账单怎么比过去多了一倍 是我的错觉吗
Oh, is it just me or do we have twice the bills we used to?
艾薇 给你的
Ivy, this is for you.
你找到放进壶里的牡蛎壳了吗
Did you find those oyster shells for the kettle?
我放进去了 是时候了 上面都是鳞
I've put them in. About time. It were full of scale.
她这是怎么了
What in God's name was that about?
别太有兴致
Don't rise to it.
她只是想让我们以为她活得很多彩
She just wants us to think her life's interesting.
-有什么好玩的吗 -我在看郡时事政♥治♥
- Anything interesting? - I'm reading about County Politics.
他们在给地方议会找人选
They're looking for candidates for the local Council.
你怎么不去毛遂自荐一下
Why don't you put yourself forward?
可我现在的政♥治♥理念是什么
But what are my politics these days?
我自己都不清楚了
I'm not sure.
你可以看些书了解一下
You could always read a bit about it.
这书房♥里讲自♥由♥主义的书可不多
You won't find many books on the Liberal ideals in this room.
关于社♥会♥主♥义♥的根本没有
And nothing at all about Socialism.
如果你明天真要开车送我去瑟斯克
If you're serious about driving me to Thirsk tomorrow,
我们可以在那儿找找
perhaps we might find some then.
您好点了吗 奶奶
Are you better now, Granny?
你要是来看过我 就不用问了
If you'd been to see me, you'd know.
别欺负我 我现在没那心情
Don't bully me. I'm not up to it.
不 罗斯孟德都告诉我了
No. Rosamund told me.
什么时候 她说什么了
When? What did she say?
只说让我多疼疼你
Only that you needed a little cherishing, that's all.
德鲁先生接受你们的提议喽
So Mr Drewe's accepted your offer.
我太开心了
I'm so pleased.
德鲁家在紫杉农场工作了许多年
The Drewes have been at Yew Tree Farm for many years.
你肯定觉得这是感情用事吧 布雷克先生
I suppose you think that's sentimental bosh, Mr Blake.
别这么为难他 奶奶
Don't be too hard on him, Granny.
和我们最初想的不同
Mr Blake has a softer side
布雷克先生也有温柔的一面
than we first gave him credit for.
真高兴能在去伦敦前得知我获得了宽恕
I'm relieved to hear I am redeemed before we leave for London.
希望你也原谅我
I hope I'm forgiven, too.
我知道你刚来时觉得我很势利
I know you thought me very snobbish when you first arrived.
这不怪你 我的工作决定了
I don't blame you. Given my work,
我是以敌方使者的身份前来
I came as an envoy of the enemy.
-我们来太早了吗 -带他们过来吧 奶妈
- Are we too early? - Bring them in, Nanny.
大家不会介意吧
I don't think anyone will mind.
你♥爸♥爸介意 可反正他不在
Your Papa might, but he isn't here to complain.
等一下 宝贝 妈妈把茶杯放下就来
One moment, darling, while Mummy puts away her cup.
让我来吧 你好啊
Oh, here, let me. Hello there.
别哭了
Oh, it's all right.
小家伙长得越来越壮了
He's turning into quite a bruiser.
-我得走了 -留下来吃晚饭吧 妈妈
- Yes, and I must go. - Stay and have some dinner, Mama.
-您不必更衣 -不 谢了亲爱的
- You needn't change. - No. Thank you, my dear, but no.
你们更衣吧 我该走了
You should change and I should go.
你下楼时能给休斯太太带个话吗
When you go down, can you give a message to Mrs Hughes?
当然
Of course.
吉利安姆子爵今天打来电♥话♥
Lord Gillingham telephoned today.
他想在回家途中来这儿一趟
He wants to break his journey home.
就在明晚
Tomorrow night.
他又要来吗
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表