剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Don't worry. It's perfectly fine.
听说你在猪事件中相当英勇
I gather you were the heroine of the pig drama.
-那我现在不冷漠喽 -完全不
- So, I'm not aloof now? - Not a bit.
你绝不比任何人差 对我来说 麻烦的是
Mucking in with the best of them. Only trouble for me is...
恐怕这下我的情敌又多了
I'm afraid it's increased the competition.
黛西 艾薇 你们好啊
Hello, Daisy. Hello, Ivy.
我们以为你不来了呢
We thought you weren't coming.
卡森先生跟我说过流感的事了
Mr Carson warned me about the 'flu.
什么流感
What 'flu?
我和帕特莫太太都觉得
Mrs Patmore and I both think
我们有点染上流感了 是不是
we're coming down with the 'flu, don't we?
是啊
We do, indeed,
我们不想让阿尔弗雷德也染上
and we're wanting to spare Alfred from it if we could.
你这不好好的吗
You look well enough to me.
有时候眼见为虚
Looks can be deceptive.
能见到你太好了 是不是 黛西 吉米
We're so pleased to see you. Aren't we? Daisy? Jimmy?
-我们想你了 -这我可不好说
- We've missed you. - I don't know about that.
-你真想我了吗 艾薇 -当然
- Have you really missed me, Ivy?- Oh, I have.
少了你 这里感觉都不一样了 是吧 黛西
The place isn't the same without you, is it, Daisy?
如果你是真心的 我都不舍得走了
If I thought you meant that, I'm not sure I could go.
可惜你还是得走啊
Which makes it all the sadder you have to.
是啊 我不能久留
You're right. I can't stay long.
我得回伦敦了
I've got to get back to London.
真是遗憾 我就该昨晚就过来
I'm sorry now, I should have just come last night.
卡森先生太小心了
Mr Carson was being over careful.
是啊 就是这么回事
Yes, I'm sure that's what it was.
阿尔弗雷德 你怎么来了
Alfred? What are you doing here?
他想去赶火车前来看一眼
He, he thought he'd look in, before he catches the train.
我们跟他说过流感的事了
We've warned him about our 'flu!
这下可好 麻烦没少
So, we got all the trouble
还要付酒馆的账
and a bill to pay at the pub to pay, too!
行了
Oh, go on with you.
请他吃顿好的 你不会记仇吧
I'm sure you don't grudge him a decent dinner.
我记仇 他这一来 今后几周
But I do grudge him the tears and heartbreak
我的布丁里肯定都是眼泪和心酸了
that'll flavour my puddings for weeks to come!
这下你给了我点念想了 艾薇 我会记着的
Well, you've given me something to think about, Ivy, and I will.
如果你真是饿了 那可太好了
That's such good news, if you really are hungry.
我没有特别饿
Well, I'm, I'm not ravenous,
但是来片吐司也好
but I wouldn't mind a piece of toast.
-我这就去 -你不能按铃...
- I'll ask straight away. - Can't you ring...?
真是的
Well, really, really.
克拉克森医生 你走的时候
Doctor Clarkson, when you go,
能不能把那个疯女人也带走
would you please take that mad woman with you?
那个疯女人 在过去的两天两夜里
That mad woman has refused to leave your side
一直一刻不休地照顾你
for the last two days and two nights
你生病之后 她自己都没睡没吃
and she has not slept nor eaten since you were taken ill.
之前不是有护士吗
But, there were nurses here?
我记得有个护士给我擦眉毛来着
I remember a nurse wiping my brow.
就是她 老夫人
She was that nurse, Lady Grantham.
那柯拉和玛丽呢
But, what about Cora and Mary?
他们提出帮忙
They offered,
但是卡劳利夫人觉得自己更了解护理
but Mrs Crawley felt she had more knowledge than they.
这倒是
I suppose that has a ring of truth.
我让他们给你端点吐司和茶上来
I've asked them to bring up some toast and tea.
既然老夫人好转了 你也该休息一下了
Now Lady Grantham's a little better, it's time you had a break.
我是该回家洗个澡 那我待会儿再回来吧
I might go home and have a bath. Shall I come back later?
好啊 那可真是谢谢你了
Oh yes... Yes, dear. That would be very kind.
好
Good.
我晚上可以一直待这儿 我们可以玩牌
I can stay all evening. Perhaps we can play cards.
到了天堂 你会有好报的
You will be rewarded in Heaven.
那就赶快去吧
The sooner the better.
我没走错吧
I think this is the right place.
这不是吉利安姆先生吗
Well, if it isn't Mr Gillingham!
欢迎 拉把椅子坐下吧
Welcome back! Pull up a chair and sit down.
你又来逗我们开心了吧
I suppose you've come to shake us up again.
我们这次还玩小鬼赛跑吗 吉利安姆先生
Will there be any more Racing Demon this time, Mr Gillingham?
看你们想不想了
Depends if you're up to it,
但是你们大概都要忙吧
but I expect you've all got things to do.
巴克斯特小姐 能不能...
Miss Baxter, I wondered if you...
能什么
If I could what?
能不能借我点白线
If you could let me have some white thread.
-我都用光了 -当然
- I seem to have run out. - Of course.
说说啊 吉利安姆
Go on then, Gillingham.
上次一别 都发生了什么事啊
What've you been up to since we saw you last?
拿别的什么人寻开心了吗
Having fun and games at other people's expense?
我还是别多说了
I'd better not tell you too much.
可不想吓着女士们
I don't want to shock the ladies.
希望你不介意我又到这儿来
I hope you don't mind my turning up again.
从伦敦去印威内斯 在这儿暂住最合适
It's the perfect stopping point between London and Inverness.
当然不介意 你怎么样
I don't mind at all. How are you?
主要是在想你
Well, missing you, mainly.
这话真是似曾相识
Sounds to me as if the needle's got stuck.
梅布尔还好吗
How's Mabel?
听说查尔斯·布雷克在这儿
I gather Charles Blake's here.
对了 你们曾一起服役
Of course, you served together.
我们不太了解他
We don't really know him,
但他和艾弗林·奈皮尔在为政♥府♥写一份报告
but he and Evelyn Napier are writing a report for the Government.
-他会在这儿住几周 -真走运
- He'll be up here for a few weeks. - Lucky devil.
可不许喜欢他超过我
Don't get to like him better than me.
绝不可能
No chance of that.
他们白天都在外面
They're out all day,
即使是晚上 我们也是昨天才好好说过话
and even in the evenings we've hardly spoken until yesterday.
昨天怎么了
Erm, what happened yesterday?
来了一些猪 布雷克先生一如既往地...
Some pigs arrived and of course, as usual, Mr Blake was...
算了 没什么要紧的
Anyway, what does it matter?
你好 查尔斯 见到你真好
Hello, Charles. It's good to see you again.
真棒 你为什么来约克郡
This is nice. What task brings you to Yorkshire?
不像你的任务那么重大
Nothing as meaningful as yours.
你们在做什么报告
What sort of report are you working on?
我的老本行 大庄园目前的情况状态
Current health of the landed estate. My usual stamping ground.
你该做的都做了吗
So, did you get everything done?
-为什么这么问 -随便问问啊
- Why do you ask? - No reason.
我们回来时
By the time we got back,
简直像是在泥里打过滚似的
we looked as if we'd been wrestling in mud.
-你真打滚了吗 -没有
- And had you? - No!
不过留点事下次尝试总是好的
But then, it's always nice to leave something for another time.
唐顿的前途如何
So, what are the chances for Downton?
我觉得前景光明
I'd say they look bright.
至少玛丽小姐和他们家打算尽全力挽救庄园
At least Lady Mary and the family mean to give it everything they've got.
如果玛丽要尽全力
If Mary means to give it everything she's got,
那可真是了不得
then that is a very considerable gift.
我十分赞同
I couldn't agree more.
吃晚餐了
Dinner everyone.
他们说你在这儿
They said you were in here.
有什么吩咐吗 休斯太太
What can I do for you, Mrs Hughes?
没什么 我用不着你做什么
Nothing. You can do nothing for me.
因为我知道你的真面目 知道你做了什么
Because I know who you are and I know what you've done.
你在此逗留期间 如果你想保命
And while you're here, if you value your life,
就别玩什么牌了 低调一点安静待着
I should stop playing the joker and keep to the shadows.
我和安娜那晚都有点醉了
I'm afraid we were a bit drunk that night, Anna and I,
所以您说的是 我们都有错
so you're right, we were both to blame.
不 格林先生
No, Mr Green.
那事完全是你一人的错
YOU were to blame and ONLY you.
贝茨先生知道吗
Does Mr Bates know?
不知道是你
Not that it was you.
谢谢
Thank you.
不许谢谢我
Don't you dare thank me!
我不说不是为了你
I've not kept silent for your sake.
我好像赢了
I think it's Gin.
是啊
Oh, so it is.
我都忘记这多好玩了
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表