剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
这个嘛...
Well...
也可以这么想
It's a thought.
多可鄙的想法啊
But a despicable one.
还要我怎么说才能
What can I say to persuade
让你不这么蛮不讲理
you out of your injustice and stubbornness?
-你还看不到你做了什么吗 -好了...
- Can't you see the damage you do? - Now...
少说几句吧 卡劳利夫人
Hold your horses, Mrs Crawley.
也听老夫人说两句
Lady Grantham has a right of reply.
谢谢 克拉克森医生
Oh, thank you, Dr Clarkson.
如果你能等一会儿再教训我...
Now, if you will put up your cudgels for a moment...
斯普拉特
Oh, Spratt.
园丁佩格先生把蔬菜带来了吗
Has the young gardener Pegg brought in the vegetables yet?
-什么 -他现在在厨房♥ 夫人
- What? - He's in the kitchen now, My Lady.
请他进来
Please ask him to step in here.
到客厅来吗 夫人
Into the drawing room, Your Ladyship?
让他把靴子脱了进来 如果这样能让你好受些
Well, ask him to remove his boots, if that will soothe your nerves.
-我不明白 -当然 如果你想弄明白
- I don't understand. - No. If you wish to understand things,
就得先摒弃自己的偏见并学会倾听别人
you must come out from behind your prejudice and listen.
- 夫人您叫我 -是的
- Your Ladyship? - Yes.
你能向卡劳利夫人解释下
Could you give an account to Mrs Crawley
今天下午的事吗
of what transpired between us this afternoon?
什么意思 夫人
I'm...sorry, My Lady?
把我跟你说的告诉她
Tell her what I said to you.
夫人召我来 我就来了
Her Ladyship sent for me. So I came.
她说把我当成小偷是个误会
She said she'd been mistaken in saying that I were a thief,
她现在知道事实不是这样 就让我恢复了工作
which she knew now to be untrue. She gave me my job back.
说她很抱歉 问可否原谅她
Said she was sorry and... asked if I could forgive her.
-你原谅了她 -当然 医生
- Which you have. - I certainly have, Doctor.
谢谢 你可以走了
Thank you. You may go.
走吧
Out. Come on.
怎么样
Well?
好吧...
Well...
我看这局是老夫人胜了
I'd say that was game, set and match to Lady Grantham.
你们要在奈瑟比酒店吃饭
You're dining at The Netherby?
我知道 真了不得 是不是 小姐
I know. It's quite something, isn't it, My Lady?
我们结婚之后就再也没出去吃过饭了
I don't think we've eaten in a hotel since before we were married.
您不介意吧
You don't mind, do you?
当然不介意 别急着回来
Not at all. And don't rush back.
我自己可以更衣睡觉
It won't kill me to get myself to bed.
我会回来的 您别担心
I'll be back, don't you worry.
我有没有告诉过你奈皮尔先生
Did I tell you that Mr Napier
和布雷克先生会来吃晚饭
and Mr Blake will be here in time for dinner
为老爷祝寿
on his Lordship's birthday?
场面肯定不好看
Rather a baptism of fire.
他们会待多久
How long are they going to stay?
我不清楚
I'm not sure.
他们没定日子
It's open-ended.
奶奶肯定不会赞同的
Which Granny would never approve of.
贝茨
Bates?
好像没有预定
I don't seem to have it.
你能不能再查一下 我们肯定预定了
Could you look again? Because we definitely made a reservation.
也许你们都觉得对方定了
Maybe you each thought the other had done it.
-我定的位置 -我们今天晚上客满了
- I made the booking. - I'm afraid we're very full tonight.
格兰瑟姆伯爵夫人带来了很多客人
The Countess of Grantham has a large party with her.
格兰瑟姆夫人在这里
Lady Grantham's here?
我们好些老客是约克郡有头有脸的人物
Among our patrons are some of the greatest names in Yorkshire society.
-伯爵夫人也在其中 -我们认识她
- And the countess is among them. - Yes. We know her.
这两个人说他们认识您 夫人
These people claim to know you, Your Ladyship.
-我们没.. -当然 我们很熟
- Well, we didn't... - I know them both very well indeed.
你们今晚要在这里用餐吗 安娜
You're dining here tonight, Anna?
是这打算
We were.
但预定似乎出了点问题
But there seems to be a mix-up with the table.
我相信这不是问题
Well, I'm sure it can be sorted out.
这就去弄 夫人 马上
In a jiffy, My Lady. In a jiffy.
请稍等片刻
If you would like to wait one moment.
这下应该可以了 好在他是个势力小人
That seems to have made a difference. Thank God he's a snob.
-夫人 我向您保证... -我知道你们没有
- My Lady, I promise you - I'm sure not.
但是别把效果搞砸了
But don't let's spoil the effect now.
我真想陪着你们 但是我得回去了
To be honest, I wish I could join you. But I'd better get back.
请跟我来
Well, if you'd like to follow me...
请不要介意之前的小问题
And er...please excuse the little hiccup earlier.
不会再有下次了
It will be the last.
好的
Ah. Yes.
我很抱歉 小姐 这是晚上送来的
I do apologise, My Lady. But this came in the evening post
我们之前漏看了
and it appears to have been overlooked.
没关系
Not to worry.
特此通知 之前的诊断结果表明 您的体征与妊娠第一♥期♥症状吻合
出什么事了
Is anything the matter?
没 没事
No. Not at all.
莫斯利先生 有什么事吗
Why, Mr Molesley. How can we help you?
我在想
I was...wondering...
有没有可能 卡森先生改主意了
..If by any chance er... Mr Carson had changed his mind.
恐怕没有
I'm afraid not.
我还以为他会欣赏我的谨慎
I'd've thought he'd value my...caution.
在做决定前权衡利弊 而不是冲动行事
My wanting to... weigh up the pros and cons before rushing in.
那就这样了吗
So, is this it, then?
我就这么回去修路了
Do I just go back to mending the roads?
别轻言放弃
Oh, don't give up so easily.
我去接点热水
Now. Let me get some more hot water.
看 那里有座位
Look. There's a seat over there.
坐下吧 我们又不赶时间
Let's sit down. We're not in a hurry.
听你的
If you say so.
多么美丽的夜晚
Such a lovely night.
看那月亮 就和灯泡一样明亮
Look at that moon. It's as bright as a light bulb.
你觉得这个瓦伦蒂诺怎么样
So, what do you make of this Valentino chappy, then?
他是你喜欢的类型吗
Is he your type?
他不是 我觉得他太滑了
He is not. I think he's slithery.
我要是艾格尼丝·埃尔斯[电影女主]
If I were Agnes Ayres,
肯定早就回伦敦了
I'd've gone straight back to London as quick as I could find a boat.
那你不喜欢浪漫吗
So, you don't like romance?
那倒不是
Well...I wouldn't say that.
放手 别碰我
Get off, will you?! Get off me!
我一直对你很好 艾薇
I've been good to you, Ivy.
我对你彬彬有礼 带你去戏院 去电影院
I've been polite, I've taken you to the theatre, and to the cinema.
我从没对哪个女孩这么好过
I've never been that nice to any girl, before.
你是说我很幸运吗
Am I supposed to feel lucky?
一味索取
It's dishonest to grab a bloke for he can offer
不知回报可不好
without giving him nothing in return.
你这样算什么
I don't think it's playing the game.
我可不会照你的规矩来
Well, I'm not playing your game!
你最好弄明白这一点
And you'd better get used to that idea.
敬我们
Here's to us.
抱歉
Sorry.
我天真地以为我们能把这事抛诸脑后
I was a fool to think we could leave it behind.
别抱歉 我才该抱歉
Don't be sorry. I'm sorry.
每当我想起你的经历
But you see, every time I remember what you've been through...
就恨不得杀了那人
I want to murder.
我不是受害者
But I'm not a victim.
我不是
That's not who I am.
最糟的是 你把我当成是受害者
The worst part is, you see me as a victim.
亲爱的 你是我本该保护的女人
No, my darling. I see you as a woman I should've protected.
我没做好 不是你的错
I'm the failure here, not you.
不好意思打断一下
Can I interrupt?
你们想搭便车回去吗 斯塔克就在外边
I wondered if you want a lift home. Stark's outside.
会不会太麻烦您了
That seems such an imposition.
一点也不
Not at all.
而且这样一来 你们在这儿永远不愁没位子了
And it should mean you get a table here for the rest of your life.
请帮我们三个拿衣服好吗
Can we have our coats, please? The three of us?
不胜荣幸
It would be my pleasure.
-您真好 夫人 -今晚开心吗
- This is very kind, My Lady. - Have you had a good evening?
挺好
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表