剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
He'll be here again?
你说得对 我不该怂恿他
You're right. I shouldn't encourage him,
可我想不到阻止他的理由
but I couldn't think what to say to persuade him not to.
你是不是觉得我太软弱了
Do you think me very feeble?
不是为这个 小姐
It's not that, m'lady.
那是怎么了
Then what is it?
安娜
Anna?
-这事不值得您挂心 -你但说无妨
- It's nothing to bother you with. - Please bother me.
如果我说了 您得保证不要插手
If I did, you'd have to promise to do nothing about it.
这事和吉利安姆子爵有什么关系吗
But how does this concern Lord Gillingham?
不 小姐
It doesn't, m'lady.
和吉利安姆子爵本人没有关系
It's nothing to do with Lord Gillingham himself.
-那... -是他的手下 小姐
- But then... - It's his man, m'lady.
他的男仆 格林先生 跟他一起来的那个
His servant, Mr Green, who travels with him.
我的天
Oh, my God.
-这事应该让警♥察♥... -不
- But the police ought to - No!
我必须告诉吉利安姆子爵
I must tell Lord Gillingham.
小姐 您答应了
No, m'lady, you promised.
贝茨先生不知道是他干的
Mr Bates doesn't know it was him.
可他来的次数越多
But the more he comes here,
贝茨先生就越可能发现事情真♥相♥
the more likely it is that Mr Bates will find out.
那我打电♥话♥给他
Then I'll telephone him and
让他别来了 至少别带格林来
tell him not to come, or not to bring Green.
每次贝茨先生和格林先生同处一室我就心惊胆战
I'm frightened every time Mr Green and Mr Bates are in the same room.
你觉得如果他猜到了 会实施报复
You think, if he guesses, he'll do something.
如果他真的做了 就会被绞死
And if he does, they'll hang him.
或者被丢进大牢 关到死
Or lock him up and throw away the key.
吉米 可以上咸点了
Jimmy, the savouries can go in
黛西会把酱汁端给你
and Daisy'll bring up the sauce.
现在你能解释一下
And now perhaps you can explain why
你怎么从晚餐开始就魂不守舍呢
you have apparently been under hypnosis since dinner began.
-我不懂您在说什么 -你明明知道
- I don't know what you mean. - Yes, you do.
恍恍惚惚就像水里的树獭
Mooning about like a sloth under water.
怎么回事
Well?
您记得我之前收到的封信吧
You know I had a letter earlier?
是阿尔弗雷德写的 他爸爸过世了
It were from Alfred. It seems his father died
他要回约克郡来参加葬礼
and Alfred's coming up to Yorkshire for the funeral.
-真是不幸 -我还没说完
- Oh, I am sorry. - That's not all.
他说他想要娶我
He says he wants to marry me.
什么 这么突然
What?! Just like that?
他说上次他回来时我对他很友好
He says the way I behaved towards him when he were last here
让他觉得我俩之间的关系有了改变
made him hope that things had changed between us.
-你是挺友善的 -我还没说完
- Well, you were very friendly. - That's not all.
他希望我离开唐顿 去伦敦
He wants me to leave Downton and go up to London.
-他说能帮我找份工作 -我的妈呀
- He says he can find me a job. - Blimey.
阿尔弗雷德一封信里写了这么多内容
He puts a lot in a letter, does Alfred.
-咸点也端上去了 -我们待会儿再说
- They're serving the savouries. - We'll talk about it later.
好了 把煮咖啡的水烧上
Now, er, put the water on for the coffee.
今天擦得够多了 留着明天再忙吧
That's enough for one day, surely. You can finish them tomorrow.
我们回农舍吗 其他人准备睡觉了
Shall we walk back to the cottage? The others are going to bed.
你刚刚在跟休斯太太说什么
What were you saying to Mrs Hughes?
吉利安姆子爵又想过来借宿一晚
Just that Lord Gillingham's asked himself for the night again.
他就是不肯罢手呢
He can't stay away.
是啊 事情有点错综复杂
Yes. It's a bit of a tangle.
你觉得小姐对他有意思吗
Do you think she's sweet on him?
他俩对彼此都有意
They're sweet on each other,
但事情没有那么简单 对吧
but it's not as simple as that, is it?
-还有布雷克先生 -我以为小姐讨厌他
- Then there's Mr Blake. - I thought she didn't like him.
她起初是不喜欢
She didn't. At first.
不管怎样 他们自己能解决
Anyway, they can sort it out between them.
还有格林先生
And Mr Green.
他也会回来了
He'll be coming back.
你不喜欢他了吗
Have you gone off him?
怎么这样说
Why do you say that?
他第一次来时你那么喜欢他
You liked him so much when he first came.
-你觉得他很风趣 -是吗
- You thought he was funny. - Did I?
我不记得了
I can't remember.
那你对德鲁先生还满意吗
So, you're pleased with Mr Drewe?
还不错 我对那些猪也很满意
I am. And I'm very pleased with the pigs too.
它们大有裨益
They're a grand addition.
等猪都稳妥了 你该考虑下奶牛
When they've settled, you ought to consider dairy.
给能干的德鲁先生再找点事干
Another job for the splendid Mr Drewe.
我觉得他确实挺能干
I think he is rather splendid.
他似乎想在唐顿干一辈子农活儿
He seems to want to make farming at Downton his life's work.
那可真热情
That's very lyrical.
罗斯孟德·平斯维克夫人的电♥话♥ 小姐
Lady Rosamund Painswick is on the telephone, m'lady.
你今天有什么安排吗
Do you have anything planned for today?
就去买♥♥点东西
Some shopping. That's all.
您觉得我该写信回答他吗
Do you think I should write and give him my answer?
如果你确定的话
If you're sure about it.
我不想嫁给阿尔弗雷德
I don't want to marry Alfred.
那就不用多说了
Then there's no more to be said.
即使我愿意 我也不想这么早就定下来
Even if I did, I wouldn't care to tie myself down yet.
我怎么知道以后的生活会是什么样的
How do I know what life has in store?
你们这一代都很乐观
You're a very optimistic generation, I'll say that.
-你们在说什么 -没什么
- What are you talking about? - Nothing.
你们还是说了吧 显然是有什么事
I wish you'd say, cos it's clear as day you're up to something.
我们都不知道爸爸什么时候回来
None of us know when Papa's coming back.
但是我们当然要在那之前告诉她
But yes, we must tell her before then.
实际上 我有个想法
In fact, I've had an idea.
如果您确定的话 为什么不呢
Well, if you're sure, then why not?
玛丽的朋友都在这儿
We've already got friends of Mary staying.
知道火车时间后打个电♥话♥
Ring with the train time.
再见 亲爱的
'Bye-bye dear.'
-谁的电♥话♥ -罗斯孟德姑妈
- Who was that? - Aunt Rosamund.
她要来看看奶奶怎么样了
She's coming to see how Granny is.
你怎么这么早就下来了
Why are you down so early?
我要在汤姆去瑟斯克之前
I've got to check some figures with Tom
跟他确认些数据
before he goes into Thirsk.
真有一番女商人的样子
Quite the businesswoman.
我们必须面对生活的挑战
We must rise to life's challenges.
是啊 的确如此
Yes, I suppose we must.
十分钟后在书店见
Let's meet in the book shop in ten minutes.
-我有几封信要寄 -书店见
- I've got some letters to post. - I'll see you there.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好
Good day.
别 别这么做
Don't, don't do that.
你自然点嘛
You mustn't be so self-conscious.
这儿是北约克郡啊
A black singer with the
一个黑人歌♥手和一个侯爵的女儿
daughter of a marquess in a north Yorkshire town?
-哪能不引人瞩目 -那是他们的事
- Why should we attract any attention? - Well, that's their problem.
我们不必操心
It doesn't have to be ours.
你能来我太开心了
I'm terribly puffed that you made the journey.
-我也是 但是 -但是什么
- Me too, but... - But what?
-我希望我们有这份勇气 -当然了
- I hope we're brave enough for this. - Of course we are!
该让人们知道和他们狭隘的价值观相比
Isn't it time people knew there are bigger and better values
现在有更大更好的价值观了
than the mean-spirited ones they live by?
格兰瑟姆夫人知道你今天出来吗
Does Lady Grantham know you're out for the day?
回头我打电♥话♥ 只要我晚饭前回去就没关系
I'll telephone, but it won't matter as long as I'm back for dinner.
你今晚有表演吗
Are you playing tonight?
如果有的话我就不会来了
I wouldn't be here if I were.
你想要我留多久我就能留多久
I can stay for as long as you want.
我想你永远留在这儿
Well, I want you to stay forever,
不过今天就到六点吧
but six o'clock will do.
你话很少 怎么了
You're not very talkative. What's the matter?
我在想两个人
I was thinking about a couple of people
他们现在的处境可能会带来麻烦
who are in a situation which will cause trouble.
这会让他们不开心吗
Will it make them unhappy?
不好说
It's hard to say.
但是会让某些人不开心
It'll make some people unhappy.
我要去泡咖啡 你要来一杯吗
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表