剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
The only way is for her to find an interest outside of herself,
我认为她应该来打理庄园
and I know that should be in the running of the estate.
老爷的想法呢
What does his lordship think?
格兰瑟姆伯爵认为亲自打点一切
Lord Grantham thinks his duty is to protect
来保护玛丽和她儿子是他的职责
Mary and her son by managing everything himself.
而且在这件事上他听不进你的话
And he won't listen to you on the subject?
他还把她看做是一个小姑娘
He sees her as a little woman,
不该承受现实残酷的折磨
who shouldn't be troubled by anything so harsh as reality.
就算我同意你的看法
And even were I to agree with you...
我又能帮上什么忙呢
..How could I help?
给她点建议 她会听你的
Give her advice. She'd take it from you.
何出此言
What makes you say that?
因为她明白你所做的都是为她好
Because she knows you only want the best for her.
-我今晚要去酒吧 -什么时候
- I'm going down to the pub tonight. - When?
晚餐之后 我无聊死了 得活动活动
After our supper. I'm bored. I want to stretch my legs.
没有批准你不能去 今天不是你休假
You can't go to the pub without permission. It's not your day off.
我连散个步都不行吗
I can go for a walk, can't I?
-我可不敢用那个 -别这么胆小
- I could never do that. - Don't be so soft.
我就是不敢 老觉得自己会被电死
I couldn't. I'd keep thinking I were going to be electrocuted.
-你该多点信心 -该多点勇气才对
- You should have more faith. - I should have more courage!
来点酒后之勇如何 艾薇
How about some Dutch courage, Ivy?
今晚和我一起去吧
Why not come with me, tonight?
什么 让我去酒吧
What? Me go to a pub?
还不告假 你疯了吧
Without leave? You must be mad.
有什么大不了 你这辈子就没想过冒点险吗
What's the matter? Don't you ever want to take a chance in life?
我们什么时候回来
When would we be back?
-你不是真想去吧 -我不知道
- You're not thinking of going?! - I don't know.
我从没坏过规矩
I never do anything I'm not supposed to.
-坏什么规矩 -没什么
- What are you not supposed to do? - Nothing.
-那边是怎么回事 -我在为晚餐做慕斯
- What's going on there? - I'm making the mousse for tonight.
我的天 我们最好再预备点汤
Oh, my God. Well, we'd better have some soup put by.
我可信不过那鬼玩意儿
I'd rather not rely on that contraption.
-需要帮忙吗 -你会帮忙就好了
- Can I help you? - I doubt you would if you could.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
你为什么没把我对鸡蛋的要求转达给帕特莫太太
Why didn't you give my instructions to Mrs Patmore about the eggs?
因为我不想
Because I didn't feel like it.
再说 为什么茜玻小姐的茶点里不能有鸡蛋呢
Besides, why can't Miss Sybbie have an egg to her tea?
我不必事事都向你禀报
I don't have to explain my decisions to you.
你在这里干活儿
You're a member of staff,
我说的话都得听
and the orders I give are to be obeyed.
你不也在这里干活儿吗
And aren't you a member of staff?
和你不一样
Not in that way.
我得回楼上干活儿了
Now, I believe I'm needed upstairs.
我能进来吗
May I come in?
卡森
Carson?
进来吧
Of course.
我先走了 小姐
I'll leave you now, m'lady.
有什么事吗
What can I do for you?
我不知道该怎么开口
Well, I'm not sure how to start,
但在我开口之前
but before I do,
您得知道 我是为了您好
you must know that I would only be as bold as this
才会如此大胆
if I felt it was for your benefit.
现在你吓到我了
Now you're frightening me.
夫人
Your ladyship...
-您有空吗 -怎么了 巴罗
- Do you have a moment? - What is it, Barrow?
我担心一件事 夫人 我...
There's something's worrying me, m'lady and I...
-我实在忍♥不住了 -怎么了 发生什么事了
- But I can't hold it in any more. - Why? What's happened?
是维斯特保姆
It's Nanny West.
她好像对孩子们
I'm afraid it seems she's been leaving the children
不管不顾
to their own devices.
什么 你是说她不管他们
What? You mean she's neglecting them?
如果不是因为牵涉到两个孩子的安危
I wouldn't have spoken up if it weren't for a...
我也不会多这个嘴
..a little girl and a baby boy being put at risk.
-卡森 这是我的错 -小姐
- Carson, this is my fault. - My lady?
恐怕我让你觉得
I'm afraid I may have encouraged you to feel
你有权用这种口气和我说话
you have the right to address me in this way.
老爷做出了决定
His lordship has made a decision
我很难接受他的管家居然会因此指责他
and I find it hard that his butler should criticise him for it.
不 我不是说
No, I never meant...
你好像并不了解
You do not seem to understand
卡劳利先生的死对我造成了多大影响
the effect Mr Crawley's death has had on me.
至于管理庄园 我不知从何下手
As for managing the estate, I wouldn't know where to start.
但是布兰森先生相信您可以帮上大忙 小姐
But Mr Branson believes you could be very helpful, my lady,
他是代理人 应该很清楚
and as the agent, he should know.
他只是担心老爷会回到老路上
He's just nervous that his lordship will retreat to his old ways
放弃马修先生的改革措施
and abandon all Mr Matthew's reforms.
他会这样做吗
And will he?
如果他做了 你会不赞同吗
If he did, wouldn't you approve?
总之 不管你赞同与否
Anyway, whether you approve or not,
你不该觉得自己有权逾越界限
I'm sorry you feel entitled to overstep the mark.
小姐
My lady?
我们是老朋友了
We're old friends,
我也说过了 我相信这次过失我们都有责任
and as I said, I'm sure this lapse is as much my fault as yours.
但我建议我们不再提起这事
But, I suggest we don't mention it again.
如果你不介意 我该下去了
Now, if you'll excuse me, it's time to go down.
您这是任凭自己被击垮 小姐
You're letting yourself be defeated, my lady.
如果这样说是"过失" 那我很抱歉
I'm sorry if it's a "Lapse" to say so,
但总得有人说
but someone has to.
佃户午餐准备得怎么样了
How is the luncheon for the tenant farmers coming along?
应该很好吧 汤姆
Well, I think. Tom?
他们都接受了邀请 除了惠勒伍德的巴恩斯
They've all accepted except for Barnes at Wheelers Wood.
他得去参加妹妹的婚礼
He's sworn to his sister's wedding.
我觉得我们可以原谅他
I think we can forgive him.
我总觉得我的安排冲突了
You know, I have a terrible feeling I've double booked.
是这周六 对吗
It's this Saturday, isn't it?
别担心 我们不请太太
Don't worry. We're not having the wives.
伊迪丝可以主持
Edith can preside.
恐怕不行 我要去伦敦
I can't I'm afraid. I'm going up to London.
-那就玛丽吧 -我
- Mary, then. - Me?
既然乔治现在拥有一半庄园
Well, if George is owner of half the estate now,
难道你不该代表他吗
shouldn't you represent him?
-我 -我不想麻烦玛丽
- Well, I... - I don't want to bother Mary.
-他们会想见到你的 -是的 但是
- They'd like to see you. - I'm sure they would but...
毕竟 如果罗伯特有什么不测
After all, you'll have to run it
你就得管理庄园
if anything happens to Robert.
直到乔治成年 或者更久
Until George is of age, or longer.
天啊 为什么大家都来唠叨我
For heaven's sake! Why does everyone keep nagging and nagging?
我丈夫死了 你们难道不懂那是什么意思吗
My husband is dead! Can't you understand what that means?
连♥战♥争他都挺过来了
After all he suffered in the war,
居然死于一场愚蠢的车祸
he's killed in a stupid car crash!
马修早死了五十年
Matthew is dead, 50 years before his time!
难道这还不够我心烦的吗
Isn't that enough for me to deal with?
别来烦我
Just leave me alone!
我就怕这样
Exactly what I was afraid of.
她现在身处噩梦之中
She is living a nightmare.
我们必须都后退
We must all step back and
让她自己慢慢恢复过来
allow her to come through it in her own time.
我说得对吧 妈妈
Aren't I right, Mama?
不对 但我们现在不谈这个
No. We can't discuss it now.
慕斯美味极了 卡森 是帕特莫太太做的吗
This mousse is delicious, Carson, is it the work of Mrs Patmore?
想必不是她买♥♥来的吧
I suppose she hasn't bought it in?
不是 夫人
I don't think so, your ladyship, no.
那你务必转达我们的致意
Then you must be sure to send her our compliments.
怎么了 儿子 不舒服吗
What's the matter, lad? Are you not feeling well?
不是
No, it's not that.
我不知道 爸爸 只是
Oh, I don't know, Dad. It's just...
只是最近我
It's just lately I...
我不知道我未来会怎样 我
I can't seem to see where I'm going, I'm...
你受到了打击 这并不奇怪
You've had a shock, and no wonder.
你本该服侍马修先生 直到老去
You should have been working for Mr Matthew until you were old,
也许还能做到庄园的管家
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表