剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
- The housemaid Rose? - The maid Rose who works here.
-听着 伙计 -我来处理吧 巴罗先生
- Look, chum. - I'll deal with it, Mr. Barrow.
你好 索利先生
Hello, Mr. Thawley.
好吧 交给你了
Well, I'll leave you to it.
我得知道她是否平安
I've got to know she's all right.
罗斯正忙着 不过我会转达你的关心
Rose is a bit busy just now but I'll tell her you asked.
我可以等她
I don't mind waiting.
我能进来吗
Can I er... Can I come in?
你先在这里等着
If you'll just stay there,
我去看看她在忙什么
I'll... I'll see what she's up to.
安娜 怎么了 什么事
Anna? What? What is it?
和你跳舞的那个人 萨姆·索利 他在楼下
The man you were dancing with, Sam Thawley, he's downstairs.
他来做什么 他想怎么样
But why? What what does he want?
他说他来确认一下你没事
He says he's come to make sure that you're all right.
你怎么应付他的
What have you done with him?
让他待在院子里等 以免他说漏了嘴
Left him in the yard before he asks the others any questions.
那我该说什么 该怎么做
But what can I say? What can I do?
跟我来 我有办法
Come with me. I've got an idea.
-谢谢你的好意 -我必须来一趟
- This is so very kind of you. - I had to come.
得看一下你...
You know, I had to see that you were ...er,
好不好 有没有受到惊吓
you know, all right after that ruckus.
我很好 多亏了你
And I...and I am, thanks to you.
你给那个混♥蛋♥的那一拳
I never saw anything so brave as the way
实在太英勇了
you punched that horrid man.
为了你 我愿付出更多
I'd do more than that for you.
我真是受宠若惊
How very flattering.
你在哪里长大的 听你口音不像是约克郡的
Where did you grow up? You don't sound very Yorkshire.
不像吗 那是...
Don't I? That's...
那是因为我一直搬来搬去的
that's because my life's been sort of spent all over the place.
东西南北
North, south, east, west...
家在我心中最美
Home's the place that I love best.
-什么 -歌♥里是这么唱的
- What? - That's how the song goes.
是的 我想是的
Yes, I...I suppose it is.
我能再约你吗
Would you let me call on you again?
这个...
Well...
听我说 我知道我配不上你 我很清楚
Look, I know I'm not good enough for you, I can see that
但我踏实稳重
but I'm a steady chap,
你可以去问埃利斯老爷的代理人
ask Lord Ellis's agent.
他会告诉你我很不错的
He'd give me a good reference.
那是当然 是另有原因
I'm sure but it's...it's something else.
你之前不是问
Do you remember wondering
有没有附近的农夫在追我吗
if any of the local farmers were after me?
-是啊 -问题就在这儿 我...
- Yeah. - Well, that's the thing, I...
确实有个农夫追我
There is one farmer
下午时我不想提起这事坏了气氛
and I didn't want to spoil this afternoon by mentioning it
但我已经答应他了
but I have rather given him my word.
-那我就只好让步了 -我希望你能理解
- Well, that's me back in my box, then. - I hope you understand.
当然理解 他真幸运 我只能这么说了
Course I do. He's a lucky bloke, that's all I'll say.
那么祝你好运 很高兴认识你
Well, good luck, then. It's been nice knowing you.
我也是
You too.
索利先生 萨姆
Mr Thawley? Sam?
等你遇见一个女孩
When you do find someone,
比我更好的女孩
someone much nicer and better than I am...
她也会是个幸运的女孩
She'll be a very lucky girl.
怎么回事
What the...
别多嘴 我们就一辈子是朋友
Say nothing and I'll be your friend forever.
-老爷在客厅吗 -是的 小姐
- Is Lord Grantham in the drawing room? - Yes, m'lady.
谢谢
Thank you.
她来了
Ah, here she is.
-亲爱的 -你是刚回来吗
- Oh, darling. - Ah, are you only just back?
在彼得伯勒外耽搁了很久 不知道怎么回事
We sat forever outside Peterborough. We never found out why.
我该去换个衣服吗
Shall I change?
不用 不要紧的 就我们几个
No, don't bother. It's only us.
就为了我们何必讲礼数呢
And who are we to warrant any courtesy?
别太刁难了 奶奶
Don't be difficult, Granny.
罗斯去哪里了 我们是不是落了她
Where's Rose? Have we lost her?
-不好意思 我晚了 -不要紧 没关系的
- I'm so sorry I'm late. - Never mind, never mind.
现在大家都到齐了
Now I've got you all here,
在卡森进来之前 我有事要说
and before Carson comes in, I have something to say.
今天莫里给我寄了封信
I had a letter today from Murray.
稍等一会儿 我说完的
Wait just a moment while I finish.
要我离开吗 老爷
Shall I leave, my lord?
不用 你也不妨听着
No. You might as well hear this.
莫里把马修的信带去多个权威机构研究
Murray has taken Matthew's letter to various authorities
他们的结论是
and their conclusion is that
信件表达了遗嘱的意向
it demonstrates testamentary intention.
这是什么意思
What's that?
意思就是执笔人意将此文件作为遗嘱
It means that the writer intended the document to serve as a will.
那么 他的意愿有效
So, the bequest stands?
是的 玛丽拥有一半的庄园财产
Yes. Mary owns half the estate.
这个结果听起来真太好了
That sounds like a very good result.
现在我们得去用晚餐了
And now we should go into dinner
不然帕特莫太太可要发脾气了
before Mrs Patmore blows a gasket.
亲爱的爸爸 我希望您没有太失望
Dearest Papa, I hope you're not too disappointed.
别傻了 才不会呢
Don't be silly. Not at all.
也许明天我们三个可以坐下来好好谈谈
Perhaps the three of us can sit down tomorrow and talk properly.
当然 不过最主要的问题很简单
Of course, but the main problem is a simple one:
遗产税
tax.
问题就在这儿
But that's it,
汤姆告诉我您想把地卖♥♥了来充这笔钱
Tom's told me you want to sell land to pay for it.
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way, I'm afraid.
但我不这么认为
Yes, but, you see, I don't agree.
但是现在先不谈这个
Anyway, let's not talk about it now.
我们也去用餐吧
We ought to join the others.
如果是你在怂恿她
If you've put her up to this...
我没怂恿她什么
I haven't put her up to anything
可现在她拿定了主意
but you won't keep her quiet,
您就别指望还能管住她了
not now the bit's between her teeth.
我想您也不会那么做
Don't think that you will.
我也不知道老爷什么意思
I don't know what he meant.
你肯定是说了什么
You must have said something.
我什么都没说啊
But I haven't said anything.
只是提醒她提防巴罗先生
I warned her off Mr Barrow, that's all,
我没有给她下马威的意思
but I wasn't having a go at her.
我只能告诉你她觉得受到了冒犯
All I can tell you is that she has managed to take offence.
不可能啊
She can't have.
巴罗先生 你还在这儿干什么
Mr Barrow, what are you doing down here?
立刻跟我上楼上酒
Will you come up this moment and help me serve the wine?
抱歉 卡森先生 我这就去
Sorry, Mr Carson, I'm on my way.
什么事那么好笑
What's so funny?
没事 贝茨先生
Nothing, Mr Bates.
没什么事
Nothing at all.
早上好 卡森
Good morning, Carson.
-希望没妨碍你们 -当然没有
- I hope I'm not in the way. - Not a bit.
还记得格里格先生吗
You remember Mr Grigg?
你好啊 查理
Hello, Charlie.
谢谢你来送我
Good of you to come.
我很高兴 但我并不意外
I'm delighted but I'm not surprised.
是吗 我可完全没想到呢
Aren't you? Because I'm astonished.
可战前我们见面那次
But why did you never speak of Alice
你怎么没提及爱丽丝的事
when we last met before the war?
有什么必要
What was the point?
她多年前选择了你 事实就是如此
She chose you all those years ago and that was it.
-何必再提 -因为事情并非如此
- Why bring it up? - Because it wasn't IT.
她是选择了我 但我们没过下去
She chose me but it never worked.
她现在死了 但事情并非你想的那样
She's dead now, anyway, but it was never IT.
-我不知道她死了 -五年前
- I didn't know she was dead. - Five year ago.
我们在那之前早就分开了
We'd separated long before
但是我去圣托玛斯医院看过她
but I went to see her in St Thomas's.
你知道她说什么吗
Do you know what she said?
她说 查理·卡森才是真正的好男人
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表