剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
- Goodnight, Isobel. - Goodnight, my dear.
晚安 吉利安姆子爵
Goodnight, Lord Gillingham.
希望不久能再见到你
I hope we see you up here again before too long.
我也希望如此
I hope so, too.
真是高尚啊
That was nobly done.
她是个好人
She is a good woman.
虽然我很不想这么说
And while the phrase is enough to set one's teeth on edge,
但有时她美德的确值得称颂
there are moments when her virtue demands admiration.
没错 不过没想到这话能出自您口
I agree, although I'm rather surprised to hear you say it.
我更加想不到
Not as surprised as I am.
蒙克没收拾咖啡
Ah, Monk's left the coffee.
他要到明早才会回来
He's cleared off till the morning.
不会要我们来清理吧
I hope that doesn't mean we have to do the washing up.
不用 他明天会收拾
No, he'll do that tomorrow.
他总是八点过来
He comes back at eight.
真是自律啊
That's quite a discipline.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
让我想起了沃里克夫人
It reminds me of Lady Warwick
在伊斯顿 她总是每天六点准时摇铃
having the stable bell at Easton rung at six,
这样大家好在贴身仆人上楼前
so everyone had the time to get to the right beds
回到自己的床上
before the maids and valets arrived.
-瞎编的吧 -不 是真的
- Isn't that apocryphal? - No, actually.
爸爸和妈妈曾在那里待过 说是真的
Papa and Mama stayed there once and said it was quite true.
不过他们都已经睡在自己床上了
Of course they already were in the right bed.
我不知道我为什么说这些
I don't know why I said all that.
我希望我知道
I hope I do.
别傻了
Don't be silly.
-你会想我吗 -当然
- Will you miss me? - Of course.
你真的还有一周就要走了吗
Is it really only a week until you leave?
你还没告诉我你去慕尼黑期间
You haven't told me if there's anything I can do
我应该怎么打理这儿的事呢
to keep things running whilst you're in Munich?
实际上 我有一样东西要你签
Well, as a matter of fact I've got something I want you to sign.
这样你就有权管理我的事务了
It will give you some authority over my affairs.
过来
Come here.
你在那边会做些什么
What'll you do when you get there?
我想写本小说
Well, I thought I'd write a novel.
至少试试 我一直想做个小说家
Or try to. I always fancied myself a novelist
却没有这个时间
and never had the time.
现在我就只有时间了
Now I've got nothing but.
-要待多久 -我也不清楚
- How long is it going to take? - I'm not sure.
我到了之后会立刻开始处理
I'll set the wheels in motion when I arrive
遇到问题的话我们就得停下来
and we'll stop when and if we hit a rock.
不过律师们都很有信心
But the lawyers are quite optimistic.
我还以为律师总是悲观的
I thought lawyers were never optimistic.
所以说这事很有希望
That's why it's a good sign.
我们今晚要出去吗
Are we going out tonight?
罗斯提过莲花俱乐部来了支新乐队
Rose was talking about the new band at the Lotus Club.
不 我哪也不打算去
Hm. Well, no, I hadn't planned on going anywhere.
真的吗
No?
真的
No.
-迈克尔 我... -亲爱的
- Michael, I... - Oh, my darling.
艾德娜要搬出去了 我能回来住了吧
So I can move back in? Edna's room will be empty now
如果要我服侍夫人和玛丽小姐
and if I'm to dress her ladyship and Lady Mary,
这也合情合理
I think it makes sense.
如果你坚持 那也行
If that's what you really want.
很遗憾布雷思韦特小姐不得不离开
I'm sorry it didn't work out with Miss Braithwaite.
我倒是不怎么喜欢她
Not that I care much for her.
但这给夫人带来了困扰
I'm sorry about the disruption for her ladyship.
等我哪天把事情原委告诉你
One of these days I'll tell you the whole story.
你就不觉得遗憾了
Then you'll be less sorry.
老实说 当初招她回来真是疯了
The truth is we were mad as hatters to let her back in the house.
我有个礼物要给你
I've got a present for you.
可以放在你桌上
It's for your desk.
怎么会想到送我这个
What made you think of that?
提醒你 你曾经也心动过
It's good for you to be reminded you once had a heart.
也让佣人们知道 你并非不食人间烟火
And it'll reassure the staff to know you belong to the human race.
这个相框看着不便宜
This frame looks expensive.
不过她确实很漂亮 是吧
She was pretty though, wasn't she?
确实很漂亮
She was. Very pretty.
我敢说她人也一定很好
And I'm sure she was very nice.
现在你就可以看着照片怀念她了
And now you can look at that and remember her.
你说得对 休斯太太 我会的
You're right, Mrs Hughes. I will.
人生就是不断获得回忆的过程
The business of life is the acquisition of memories.
最终 我们也只有回忆了
In the end that's all there is.
谢谢你
Thank you.
贝茨 你知道布雷思韦特为什么离开吗
Bates, do you know anything about why Braithwaite left?
我不知道 老爷
I don't, m'lord.
据说她家里出了点事
They say she had some troubles at home.
希望不会因此累坏了安娜
I hope it's not too much for Anna.
贝茨
Bates?
她想搬回宅子住 老爷
She wants to move back into the house, m'lord.
她说想要尽职就得搬回来
She says she needs to if she is to perform her duties properly.
你俩发生了什么事吗
Is something wrong between you?
的确有事
Yes.
可我却不知道究竟是什么事
But I don't know what it is.
她说那与我无关 但我不信
She says it's nothing I've done but how can I believe that.
她那么完美 所以一定是我的问题
It must be my fault because she is incapable of fault.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
两个明事理的人结为夫妇
There is no such thing as a marriage between two intelligent people
必然会有起争执的时候
that does not sometimes have to negotiate thin ice.
这我有体会
I know.
你要耐心等待事情水落石出
You must wait until things become clear.
终究会的
And they will.
你们俩如此相爱
The damage cannot be irreparable
不会有什么是无法挽回的
when a man and a woman love each other as much as you do.
天啊 我一个英国人也能说出这番话
My goodness, that was strong talk for an Englishman.
我并不想回伦敦
I don't really want to go back to London,
但还是得回去
but I suppose I have to. Hm.
不过要等你先给我个答复
That's after I get your answer, that is.
我就在等你这句话呢
I was wondering how long it would take you to get to the point.
你要回答我了吗
Are you ready?
如果我拒绝了怎么办
What happens if I refuse?
我们都知道我得结婚
We both know I must marry.
我们必须遵守的条条框框你很清楚
I don't need to explain to you how the system we're trapped in works.
请你别急着做任何决定
Please, don't rush into anything.
我不能玩弄梅布尔的感情 那对她不公平
I won't make a fool of Mabel. It wouldn't be fair.
我会为了你和她分手
I'd break up with her for you and
我相信她会理解的
I will credit her by saying that she'd understand.
她听起来是个好女人
She sounds rather fine.
如果你拒绝了我 那么...
If you don't want me then...
我觉得我有责任娶她
I think I'm honour-bound to go through with it.
我无法答应你 托尼
It's no good, Tony.
我做不到
I can't.
我还忘不了他
I'm not free of him.
昨天你说你满脑子都是我
Yesterday you said I fill your brain.
那我满脑子想的都是马修
Well, Matthew fills mine.
一如既往
Still.
我也不想忘掉他
And I don't want to be without him.
至少现在不想
Not yet.
我能求你一件事吗
Can I ask one favour?
之后我就会离开 不再打扰你
And then I really will go and leave you in peace.
-什么事 -你能吻我吗
- What is it? - Will you kiss me?
拜托了
Please.
我再也不会像此刻爱你这样去爱了
I will never love again as I love you in this moment.
我一定要留个念想
And I must have something to remember.
再见 玛丽
Goodbye, Mary.
我亲爱的玛丽
My darling Mary.
无论你做什么我都会为你祈祷
My prayers go with you for everything that you do.
我能跟您说件事吗 老爷
May I have a word, your lordship?
如果布雷思韦特小姐不回来了
If Miss Braithwaite is not coming back,
-您决定由谁来代替她了吗 -还没有
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表