剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
- I wondered if her replacement had been decided on. - Not yet.
我有一位想要推荐的人选
I have a candidate I'd like to put forward
我对她非常了解 而且她也完全能胜任
who I know very well and is more than qualified.
等夫人下楼了 你跟她商量吧
You must discuss it with her ladyship when she comes down,
不过我不反对
but I've no objection.
-她比布雷思韦特小姐年纪稍长 -这样也好
- She's a little older than Miss Braithwaite. - That won't hurt.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
没什么
No reason.
托尼呢 他走了吗
Where's Tony? Has he gone?
他已经跟大家都告过别了
He thought he'd said all his goodbyes
他想赶九点半的火车
and he wanted to catch the half past nine.
-你准备好了吗 -你们要去哪
- Are you ready? - Where are you going?
约克 去对制材厂重置设备进行估价
York. For estimates to re-equip the saw mill.
我们还会再见到托尼·吉利安姆吗
So, will we be seeing Tony Gillingham again?
终究会有机会吧
I'm sure we will...eventually.
他跟我说起了梅布尔·莱恩·福克斯
He was telling me about Mabel Lane Fox.
他们快要订婚了
Apparently, they're getting engaged.
他大概会忙着准备吧
I imagine he'll be very taken up with that.
是啊
Yes, I dare say.
好了 我去拿帽子
Right, I'll get my hat.
你来了
There you are.
你气色还不赖
Well, you don't look too bad.
我还以为你会面带倦容
I thought you might be a little the worse for wear.
-为什么呢 -毕竟你才睡了两个小时
- Why should I be? - After only two hours' sleep.
我的女仆看到你进来了
My maid saw you come in.
你不打算告诉我为什么早上六点才回来吗
Aren't you going to tell me what kept you out until six in the morning?
我们...
Well, we...
拜托不要说你们在聊天 忘记了时间
Please don't say you were talking and you lost track of time.
且不说品行问题
Quite apart from the morality ...
或者应该说是有失品行
or lack of it in this situation ...
你知道自己在冒很大的险吧
you do realise you are taking a great risk?
你把自己的名誉和声望都交给了这个男人
You're trusting this man with your name and your reputation.
他想娶我 我当然信任他了
He wants to marry me. Of course I trust him.
就像你当初相信安东尼·斯特兰爵士那样吗
As you trusted Sir Anthony Strallan?
这话太伤人了
That was rather unkind.
您会告诉妈妈吗
Are you going to tell Mama?
不会
No.
你已经是大人了 我也不是负责监视你的
You're a grown woman and I'm not a spy.
但你这是在拿自己的未来做赌注 亲爱的
But you're gambling with your future, my dear.
不要抱有幻想
Be under no illusions.
尽管许多事在改变 但有些事还会是老样子
A lot may be changing, but some things will stay the same.
我一点都不感到后悔
I'm not a bit sorry.
你看着也不像后悔的样子
No, you don't look sorry.
但日后你可能会感到非常后悔
But you may find yourself feeling very sorry later.
-你可比在伦敦时开心多了 -是啊
- You seem more cheerful than you were in London. - I am.
我听了你的劝
I took your advice.
我把话说清楚了 现在解脱了
I talked it over and I'm off the hook.
这么说 事情已经过去了
So whatever it was, it's gone away?
是的
I think so.
我真羡慕你
I envy you.
为什么
Why?
因为我刚刚做了一件
Because I've just done something
恐怕会在今后的一段日子里
which I have a sneaking fear I may regret...
令我后悔的事
for a long time to come.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表