剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
You ever wonder why Vega's at war?
你就没想过为什么维加会陷入战争吗
It's people like you, up in your towers,
就因为有像你这种身居塔顶的人
safe, protected,
安全 受严密保护
while the rest of us fight to survive.
而其他人却要为生存去奋斗
How much time we got?
还有多少时间
Less than an hour.
不到一个小时
Keep your eyes open.
注意情况
Be alert! Check.
提高警惕 收到
Get down!
趴下
Rebels have the control room surrounded!
叛军包围了控制室
Tell them to stop shooting! It's a nuclear...
让他们别开枪了 这里是核电...
Get down!
趴下
I think I know a way we can surprise 'em.
我想我有办法杀他们个措手不及
Would you let me do my job?
你让我尽好本分好吗
Cover it!
找掩护
We need to get out of here now,
我们要马上离开这里
or else the zirconium metal in the core
不然中心部分的锆金属
will have already started to melt.
要开始融化了
You got to trust me!
你必须相信我
Okay, lead the way, smart guy.
那就带路吧 聪明人
Don't worry.
别担心
The chosen one will find his way without you.
没有你 天选之子也有办法摆平
If you want your debt paid, take it now.
如果你想我还债 现在就拿去吧
I don't follow.
我沒听懂
A game.
一个游戏
You have nothing to bet.
你没东西可赌
My life.
赌我的命
Did you not hear a word I said?
你没听见我说的话吗
I already have your life.
你的命已经属于我了
In Vega right now, your body is asleep.
现在在维加里 你的躯体处于沉睡状态
It won't wake up.
是不会醒来的
I'm immortal.
我是不死之身
How long do you think it'll take my body to die--
你觉得我的躯体多久会死去
10 years, 20, 100?
十年 二十年 还是一百年
I've endured far worse than this. I live still.
肯定比这还要久 到时我还活着
One game, Texas Hold'em.
就一个游戏 德州扑克
If you win, I do as promised,
如果你赢了 我就遵照承诺
sacrifice myself, right here with your empyrean steel.
用你的九天玄铁牺牲我自己
But if I win, you'll release me,
但如果我赢了 你就要放我走
consider my oath fulfilled,
就当做我履行了我的誓言
and allow me to return to my body.
并且让我回到我的躯体里
Shuffle the cards.
洗牌吧
I can't help you
除非你自愿
unless you're willing to face what you've done.
面对你所做过的事 不然我也帮不了你
Everything I've done was to protect Vega,
我所做的一切都是为了保护维加
to protect you.
保护你
Listen to me, William, please.
听我说 威廉
My name's not William.
我不叫威廉
Tell the men at the door to let us--
叫门口的守卫放我们
Let us out of here.
放我们出去
Once we're away and free of the city,
等我们出去解放了这座城市
we-- we can talk about anything you want.
你想要什么 我们都可以商量
Then-- then I'll repent. I promise.
然后我会忏悔的 我保证
You're a coward. You haven't changed.
你就是个懦夫 一点都没变过
Do you have any idea what I've endured?
你知道我都经历了什么吗
One walkabout in the desert,
在沙漠远足了一圈
and you-- you're some kind of messiah.
你就变成救世主了
Is that all it takes?
有必要这样吗
Well, the desert may not have-- have changed me,
沙漠也许没能令我改变
but Vega did.
但是维加改变了我
I've lost everything, including you!
我失去了一切 包括你
I'm not the man I was.
我已经不是以前的那个我了
Are you expecting someone?
你在等人吗
What?
什么
She's got a gun!
她手上有枪
What are you waiting for? Kill her!
你还在等什么 杀了她
You don't come back here again.
别再回这里了
You understand? The hell with that.
明白吗 放她才怪呢
Now, can we go?
现在可以走了吗
How do I know you won't cheat?
我怎么知道你不会出千
You have my word.
我向你保证
And unlike you, Michael, I honor my commitments.
我和你不一样 米迦勒 我会履行承诺
Deal the cards.
发牌吧
Might as well play faceup.
不如看着牌面来玩吧
Not a bad start.
这个开头不错
Let's see if the flop can change things.
看看翻牌后会不会改变局势
What do you want with Alex?
你找亚历克斯干什么
It's not about what I want.
不是我想要什么
All I want are rules and order. That's it.
我想要的只有规则与秩序 仅此而已
I don't like loose ends and broken promises.
我可不喜欢未了结的事情 以及不守誓言
The voice Laurel heard in Mallory...
劳瑞尔在马♥勒♥里听到的声音...
It's real, but it's not father.
是真的 但不是天父的声音
It's the same voice that
而这个声音
gave you permission to play me, isn't it?
也授意你来捉弄我 是不是
Tell me who you represent.
告诉我你的主使是谁
Tell me about Alex.
说说亚历克斯吧
I hear the prophecy says the chosen one
我听说预言里说天选之子
is destined to be either a great healer
注定要成为人类裂痕的医治者
or a great destroyer.
或者成为人类的毁灭者
Alex is the last pure heart. He will heal.
亚历克斯的内心最纯粹 他肯定是医治者
Hmm, he's human.
难说 他是人类
There's light and darkness in all of them.
是人类 内心就光明和黑暗并存
None of them are pure.
没有哪个是纯粹的
You, out of all the angels, should know that.
天使之中 你应该最清楚这一点
Alex is different. I know he is.
亚历克斯不一样 我了解他
Good.
那就好
No more questions.
不问问题了
Pair of kings.
一对王
Next card.
下一张
Son of a gun.
你小子
Look at that. Two aces beats two kings.
瞧瞧 一对A大过一对王
What a shame you can't fold.
真可惜你没机会弃牌了
Michael. Michael.
米迦勒 米迦勒
Miller, get to the entrance now!
米勒 马上去把守入口
All clear!
安全
What exactly are you doing?
你具体是打算做什么
I thought you wanted me to shut up.
我还以为你想让我闭嘴来着
You know, to be honest, I didn't think that was possible.
说实话 我还以为我说了白说
Oh, we got a problem.
有麻烦了
Can you fix it?
能解决吗
Don't bother.
别白费劲了
I thought you said, "All clear."
我记得你说过"安全"了
Who wants to die first?
谁想先死
Move.
那边去
Drop your gun, Lannon.
把枪扔了 兰诺
Listen, if I'm gonna die today,
如果我今天会死
there's one thing I'd like to take care of.
那有件事我得先做一下
Oh! What the--
你干什么
I've been wanting to do that all day.
我忍♥了一整天了
You don't expect me to believe you're on our side.
我才不会相信你会站在我们这边
I'm on whatever side he's not.
他反对谁我就支持谁
You son of a bitch!
你个混♥蛋♥
Get me by the gun.
把我扔到枪那边去
All right, that's enough!
好了 别打了
Nice shot.
好枪法
I missed.
我射偏了
Edward!
爱德华
Don't interrupt the general.
不要打扰将军大人
I think he's on the mission.
他好像在执行任务呢
I knew you'd come back for that, Edward.
我就知道你会回来拿这个 爱德华
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表